Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

ZERO Charts for Last.fm | User List in OP

2,361 posts in this topic

Little Dark Age

t3ftcpR.png

A place for music and chart fanatics to have their own "HOT 100".
With ZERO you can generate weekly charts of the songs you listen most based on your Last.fm. In addition, you can also access curiosities from your charts and create 'certificates' for songs and albums. See these and other tools in the following sections.

Last.fm

To use ZERO, you must have a Last.fm account, a "social music network," where you can track the artists and songs you listen to most

Not sure if this has been posted about before but this is a cool site that quickly makes weekly charts out of your Last.fm data. You can check back archives all the way back to when you first joined Last.fm and customize the chart layout, length, etc.

List of users to add

cdschart

Glassmouth

LCTV

RihsUmbrella

chrysolite

Tom Vercetti

TattooedDreams

ctrclub

Renan90
Chevysus

Arcane_Sky

moonlight.

Invisibility
Temporal

JGibson

blurryface

Clauss

TheLament

Lazuli

Pendulum

Yomaku

Pipero

BGood2Me

touch

Wes

willmcclure9

Kxvk

OreGuy

Lukey

americanlife

heidimontag

HausOfGerard

jomarr

Tiziano's Boy

Blv2012

Gimmie Love

M!X

Imaginary Friend

pearlmercury

Kevin2803

sxmescudi

DancingShoes

Johnathon

Liquorice

snowo

Maxi Underdog

Solarie

Rico Shameless v2

J03Y

calvinharrisfan

ArianadelRey

Jackson

tomorrowneverdies
based

Satan

Sandcastles

PettyExcellence

WillieMonroe

AMIT

ManDown

lipes

Oxygen

Pedro

Legend E

2NE1Kmagic

Denis Stoff

Ant

Kim Kardashian

Wow this is amazing :eek:

If this makes it easier, I might start doing YTT.

Glassmouth

I just signed up, I'm trying to understand it tho 

Glassmouth

Oh my god, this is SO cool, this is my TOP 10 for this week :gaycat4:

gtv1Lqd.png

elemonated

I'm shook! Thanks I will use this.

ilovemusic432
10 minutes ago, Glassmouth said:

Oh my god, this is SO cool, this is my TOP 10 for this week :gaycat4:

gtv1Lqd.png

How do you get to this part? I'm lost :jonny: 

Glassmouth
4 minutes ago, ilovemusic432 said:

After you sign up there is an option called 'Charts' alongside HOME, FAQ, FORUM  & YOUR LAST.FM USERNAME (I recommend you to let Google Chrome [if you're using it] to traduce it) and there in the right side you will see 'Latest #1', there underneath you see 'Artist', 'Album' and 'Music', in the 'Music' section you click and it will ask you to import the 'weeks' from you last.fm account, you import them (given the fact that you signed up in ZERO with your last.fm account) and you will be able to check every single week, the import process takes a few seconds (i hope i was able to explain it correctly :emofish:

Oh my god, this page is SO cool, it literally even has the 'records' for songs with better debuts, artists with the best debuts, it has also the largest number one and most weeks in the number one and everything :'( this is just like my own mini-Billboard

Little Dark Age
42 minutes ago, LCTV said:

Half the website isn't translated lol

You can change your preferred language in settings and if you use Chrome, most of it translates itself.

elemonated

How do you import previous weeks scrobbles?

eaucitronnée
2 minutes ago, ilovemusic432 said:

1- go to settings

2- scroll towards the bottom and find a button labelled "change start day of chart" first. you can set your week to begin on either sunday or friday.

3- scroll up a little, there should be two buttons labelled "update charts" and "update YEC" ("YEC" stands for "year-end chart(s)"). click "update charts". if you couldn't care less about older weeks just click "update new weeks". clicking "update all" will make a week chart for literally every single week that you've been playing music on last.fm.

4- while you're at it, you can also update year-end charts. the menu is straightforward

ilovemusic432
3 minutes ago, Glassmouth said:

After you sign up there is an option called 'Charts' alongside HOME, FAQ, FORUM  & YOUR LAST.FM USERNAME (I recommend you to let Google Chrome [if you're using it] to traduce it) and there in the right side you will see 'Latest #1', there underneath you see 'Artist', 'Album' and 'Music', in the 'Music' section you click and it will ask you to import the 'weeks' from you last.fm account, you import them (given the fact that you signed up in ZERO with your last.fm account) and you will be able to check every single week, the import process takes a few seconds (i hope i was able to explain it correctly :emofish:

makes sense! i didn't import weeks yet so ill do that now

Little Dark Age

If you got any questions you can PM or at me :spin: