HDD: Final: Kesha 119k SPS, Khalid 32k, Moneybagg 26k

EyesOnMe

1 minute ago, TKO said:

CTTR alone has more streams than the Rainbow album :rip: i love Kesha but all the bandwagoners and Katy haters are embarrasing. Keep katy out of your mouths, she accomplished in one era more than kesha in her entire career. And Witness as much as you all enjoy to drag it outsold all the other female relases this year in US and WW. 

I'm talking about first week album streams, lol. The fact that Kesha had more streams first week despite not really having a streaming-friendly sound (Dance, Urban) does say a lot.

And I don't hate Katy, I just think Kesha had the most eventful female first week this year. What's wrong with that?

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• sakisfan16

• gloamingtheplain

• Alien.

7 minutes ago, SebaMonster said:

I'm talking about first week album streams, lol. The fact that Kesha had more streams first week despite not really having a streaming-friendly sound (Dance, Urban) does say a lot.

And I don't hate Katy, I just think Kesha had the most eventful female first week this year. What's wrong with that?

In US, yes. But to be fair Katy released like 6 months after lead single was released and had no current hits during album release. Kesha has Praying doing great right now, so that definately helps SPS. Still, Witness will have at least 3 songs with 100m streams on Spotify and 1 with 300m. Hopefully Rainbow has a few too. 

28 minutes ago, SebaMonster said:

I agree with you. 

And Kesha will obviously have more longevity than Katy– her trajectory on the BB200 should be pretty similar to Halsey's (starting out with just okay streams but not falling that quickly because of the presence of a decently big single).

3 hours ago, TKO said:

CTTR alone has more streams than the Rainbow album :rip: i love Kesha but all the bandwagoners and Katy haters are embarrasing. Keep katy out of your mouths, she accomplished in one era more than kesha in her entire career. And Witness as much as you all enjoy to drag it outsold all the other female relases this year in US and WW. 

I hope Katy is good :biblio:

33 minutes ago, Nicole Richie said:

Why did katy even get brought up in a thread celebrating kesha

IKR? Some people can't enjoy their fave achievements, they need to come for other pop girls. In this case i'm not sure if it's even Kesha stans or Katy haters bandwagoning Kesha.

The girl is doing amazing :clap3: 

Kesha did tour bundle albums too yall.

She made a post on her FB yesterday reminding people to reimburse their albums. :cm:

OT: Congrats, i love the album.

Edited by TheCheshireCat

1 minute ago, TKO said:

IKR? Some people can't enjoy their fave achievements, they need to come for other pop girls. In this case i'm not sure if it's even Kesha stans or Katy haters bandwagoning Kesha.

The girl is doing amazing :clap3: 

Pop girls in general are starting to make a decent comeback, we should be rooting for that considering all the men running billboard charts at the moment 

I'm so happy for her!  My favorite album rn

1 hour ago, Nicole Richie said:

Why did katy even get brought up in a thread celebrating kesha

Yeah, I hate that stans have this obsessive need to compare female artists and to prove that one is better than the other. 

Let's just celebrate Kesha's (and the others in the top 10) achievement in here and keep other artists out of it

20 hours ago, ontherocks said:

does anybody know SZA's overall sales for CTRL?

1st: 60,000(#3)
2nd: 30,000(#11)
3rd: 28,000(#12)
4th: 25,000(#13)
5th: 24,000(#15)
6th: 23,000(#16)
7th: 23,000(#25)

8th: 26,000 (#13)

9th: 27,000 (#9)

total: around 266,000

without this most recent week

9 hours ago, TheCheshireCat said:

Kesha did tour bundle albums too yall.

She made a post on her FB yesterday reminding people to reimburse their albums. :cm:

OT: Congrats, i love the album.

She isn't doing big venues though, hardly gonna give her a boost.

2 hours ago, RunningIITheSun said:

1st: 60,000(#3)
2nd: 30,000(#11)
3rd: 28,000(#12)
4th: 25,000(#13)
5th: 24,000(#15)
6th: 23,000(#16)
7th: 23,000(#25)

8th: 26,000 (#13)

9th: 27,000 (#9)

total: around 266,000

without this most recent week

Gold on lock, I'd say!

4 hours ago, Popboi. said:

She isn't doing big venues though, hardly gonna give her a boost.

True but that's not Katy's fault.

I love Kesha and I'm happy she is getting good numbers, dont get me wrong, I just watched Katy get dragged for weeks because of a deal that Kesha is currently taking full advantage of to try and boost her numbers.

End of the day both girls used the same technique other than streaming and traditional purchases to boost their stats, I dont see how Katy is worse because she had a bigger audience to work into the deal.

Edited by TheCheshireCat

5 minutes ago, TheCheshireCat said:

True but that's not Katy's fault.

I love Kesha and I'm happy she is getting good numbers, dont get me wrong, I just watched Katy get dragged for weeks because of a deal that Kesha is currently taking full advantage of to try and boost her numbers.

End of the day both girls used the same technique other than streaming and traditional purchases to boost their stats, I dont see how Katy is worse because she had a bigger audience to work into the deal.

Her doing a tour bundle isn't a bad thing though, it's just that Katy's numbers without the bundle are really, really low as we can see with it's little longevity and tragic SPS. 

Just now, Popboi. said:

Her doing a tour bundle isn't a bad thing though, it's just that Katy's numbers without the bundle are really, really low as we can see with it's little longevity and tragic SPS. 

Well to be fair, she got dragged for the tour bundle plenty before the numbers were even out, the second point is objectively true and totally deserved considering the work she delivered us so not gonna argue that. :gaycat5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.