BB: Kidz Bop has sold 17.3 million albums (US)

umich

Outsold Gaga, Rihanna, P!nk, Beyonce (no DC, and Katy in the US :jonny: 

Legendz :clap3:

Release a greatest hits kings!

Kids Bop ha flawless discography receipts 

On 7/28/2017 at 3:52 PM, Blade said:

Outsold Gaga, Rihanna, P!nk, Beyonce (no DC, and Katy in the US :jonny: 

Beyoncé has sold more than 17.3m albums in the US

8 minutes ago, Beyonce_runthis said:

Beyoncé has sold more than 17.3m albums in the US

How many without D.C.?

I asked my parents for the first album after they spammed TV with those commercials, but I never bought another one because the singing was so bad.

2 minutes ago, Blade said:

How many without D.C.?

Does it matter? She was still a part of Destiny's Child, not to mention the main reason people bought their albums. :rip:

1 minute ago, Divine said:

Does it matter? She was still a part of Destiny's Child, not to mention the main reason people bought their albums. :rip:

But in my post I just said KB sold more than beyonce without DC. Is that true or not? 

I owned Kidz Bop 9 (?) which has a terrible cover of "Jenny on the Block" on it. My mom wouldn't let me listen to the real song so that was the next best thing :rip: 

Edited by Chemical X.

1 minute ago, Blade said:

But in my post I just said KB sold more than beyonce without DC. Is that true or not? 

I didn't see that post prior to replying but I think it's an unnecessary distinction. Not like people were buying their albums for Farrah or Latavia

4 minutes ago, Divine said:

I asked my parents for the first album after they spammed TV with those commercials, but I never bought another one because the singing was so bad.

Same!!! The CD was so awful, I don't think I ever listened to it all the way through.

3 minutes ago, Blade said:

Beyoncé has sold 18m albums as a solo artist and 17.5m with Destiny's Child in the US.

7 minutes ago, Beyonce_runthis said:

Beyoncé has sold 18m albums as a solo artist and 17.5m with Destiny's Child in the US.

Kidz Bop is coming to outsell ha too :jonny: 

1 hour ago, Blade said:

Kidz Bop is coming to outsell ha too :jonny: 

Nah sales are dying and Beyoncé will continue to sell and get platinum albums. Her catalog also sell well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.