Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

1,677 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, Ari29 said:

i need her to bring this back to her shows!!! 

!!!!!!!!

This and Foreva are bops

3 hours ago, Ari29 said:

She needs to give Lit Thot & Trick performances ffs :'(

On 12/27/2017 at 5:27 PM, Ari29 said:

we love the best song on GBM1 :smitten: 

19 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

we love the best song on GBM1 :smitten: 

It’s a close contender but I don’t know, the sample and story on Everything really made me a fan.

so...

I hope Finesse remix can hit #1 in 1-2 weeks

I hope she releases the bartier cardi video in 3-4 weeks since it's being shot in about 2 weeks

hopefully no limit and motorsport are still top 10 by then so she can get 4 top 10s in one week.

I hope la modelo can somehow become a big hit long term

I hope she releases her album in late Feb or early march and I hope she shoots a music video for the 3rd single 2 weeks before album release so that she can release it the week of album release.

It would be great to see her perform at the grammys with bruno but maybe too unlikely, at the BBMAs, VMAs inside and AMAs.

I also hope she gets more grammy nominations

xw8LsMj.gif

Until Bodak Yellow, I was hesitant to hop on the Bardi train but now I’m in love with Ms. Bronx Boogie. This album can’t come any faster, but it’s smart for her to continue building hype with these features.

Looking at the radio stats it's exploding on pop, rhythmic, urban and hot ac at the same time.

An uptown funk tea.

If she messes around and releases her album in Feb/march and it hits #1 while Finesse is #1:clap3:

xw8LsMj.gif

Whoever is on her team is slaying. Her looks have gotten better. Her makeup is slaying. She got a single for the US, Latin America, and soon to be the U.K. coming out. Hopefully she snatches a Grammy performance.

2 minutes ago, Robbyyy said:

Until Bodak Yellow, I was hesitant to hop on the Bardi train but now I’m in love with Ms. Bronx Boogie. This album can’t come any faster, but it’s smart for her to continue building hype with these features.

yeah, as someone from Long island I always root for my New yorkers.

it's nothing wrong with being hesitant...we've seen so many artist have a good 1 and then fall off.

Her 2016 comeup showed that she had something there. She elevated in 2017 and made a gamechanging impact

2018 is showing great signs.

Finesse remix shows off her charisma and personality way more than the other songs. She's shown she has star quality and has the potential.

now let's pray she utilizes the potential. Just because you have potential doesn't mean you can't misstep and waste it. I've seen it with xtina, iggy, macklemore, j cole, rita ora etc.

I really think she is going to keep pushing her latina side and be the go to for remixes and hopefully she keeps it urban doesn't go too pop but whenever she does features she is careful about the artist.

Bruno feature proves she can adapt to an old school formula of hip hop and make it about fun before gangsta rap ruined hip hop and the culture.

I actually wouldn't mind her doing something with someone like imagine dragons or something where she can prove her versatility.

Sky's the limit unless she screws herself over and the limit then becomes the sky

xw8LsMj.gif

3 minutes ago, StephenNYMonster said:

Whoever is on her team is slaying. Her looks have gotten better. Her makeup is slaying. She got a single for the US, Latin America, and soon to be the U.K. coming out. Hopefully she snatches a Grammy performance.

I just hope she keeps that wacky side of her personality and doesn't let the industry ruin her. It's happened more often than not.

Nobody wants a perfect image anymore...they want to relate so I just hope she doesn't lose that because that's the golden ticket. Make me laugh, make me smile. make me feel good and not threatened and make me say oh wait...she actually seems wise and clever even if ehr delivery is ratchet the message is actually clever.

I didn't care too much for Bartier cardi upon first liste because I'm too damn old for that style of rap. LOL.

But after a few listens I see why the youngins bop. I'll wait to purchase it after the video, though hoping that will sell it all the way for me.

I hope that her team makes the next single crossover.

It's smart not to try and give another crossover after bodak because it'll be compared.

Smart to have Bodak yellow slay it's crossover to put her on the map then keep it real urban and current with bartier cardi

the next single for spring needs to be crossover for the warmer winters like that song where she mentions beyonce

then follow it up with an urban banger but instead of the current sound try something more classic like

2 crossovers 2 strong urban singles and be strategic about the features and how they will elevate Cardi

A surefire solid era. I hope the album title is iconic. the cherry on top

E1NpRAL.gif

I still want to hear Belcalis on Girls

12 minutes ago, slw84 said:

I just hope she keeps that wacky side of her personality and doesn't let the industry ruin her. It's happened more often than not.

Nobody wants a perfect image anymore...they want to relate so I just hope she doesn't lose that because that's the golden ticket. Make me laugh, make me smile. make me feel good and not threatened and make me say oh wait...she actually seems wise and clever even if ehr delivery is ratchet the message is actually clever.

I didn't care too much for Bartier cardi upon first liste because I'm too damn old for that style of rap. LOL.

But after a few listens I see why the youngins bop. I'll wait to purchase it after the video, though hoping that will sell it all the way for me.

It's smart not to try and give another crossover after bodak because it'll be compared.

Smart to have Bodak yellow slay it's crossover to put her on the map then keep it real urban and current with bartier cardi

the next single for spring needs to be crossover for the warmer winters like that song where she mentions beyonce

then follow it up with an urban banger but instead of the current sound try something more classic like

2 crossovers 2 strong urban singles and be strategic about the features and how they will elevate Cardi

E1NpRAL.gif

Get Up 10 is going to be THAT song if it only gets released by her record label, trust me!

6 minutes ago, slw84 said:

E1NpRAL.gif

Oh same. I hope she keeps her personality intact because it is endearing. She serves Fran Drescher teas a bit as well.

I'm kind of hoping the Bartier Cardi era is cut short because this mess with Tommy Genesis really isn't worth the trouble despite the flow in question not being Tommy invented. Just move to that crossover single while still giving hood bangers.

12 minutes ago, tde said:

I want her to do numbers with her album so I’m glad she building up hype

This!

I didn’t even know Cardi *actually* had a base.

ive been following her career forever..I’m happy she has staying power!