1,154 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, cherrygoddess said:

Do you know how to make slaying OP's? :rip: IDK how to do one that's really nice

I did a little something for the Nick Jonas base but I honestly have to find the time to do it. :-x

37 minutes ago, OnikaSlays said:

So are we ready to admit Red Barz is her best song

Definitely one of the best, I hate her for not putting it on Spotify. 

54 minutes ago, Matangi said:

Definitely one of the best, I hate her for not putting it on Spotify. 

Sampling problems 

12 hours ago, Danixoxo said:

Seen her live this month. I loved it. Can't wait for her album. 

Lucky you! I am planning on seeing her next year when/if she goes on tour :'(

I got my friends into ha

13 hours ago, cherrygoddess said:

Okay well they can suck my dick

nnn

2 hours ago, BarbFatale said:

Lucky you! I am planning on seeing her next year when/if she goes on tour :'(

I got my friends into ha

It was at a hiphop party though and I was wasted af, I barely remember it but I know I enjoyed it very much. I want to see her tour too! 

I want to stan, but she's just a hot mess at times. Why won't she get some kind of media training. And why is she making Offset such a huge part of her career when her career JUST got started? :deadbanana: 

4 hours ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

I want to stan, but she's just a hot mess at times. Why won't she get some kind of media training. And why is she making Offset such a huge part of her career when her career JUST got started? :deadbanana: 

Yeah, I get what you mean, but she just doesn't give a ****. At all. I mean at the end of the day, thats why we admire her. But since media and industry WILL turn against her at some point, like the always do, I'm curious how she's gonna react.

1 minute ago, Matangi said:

Yeah, I get what you mean, but she just doesn't give a ****. At all. I mean at the end of the day, thats why we admire her. But since media and industry WILL turn against her at some point, like the always do, I'm curious how she's gonna react.

I like her music and her fun personality. All this extra, ignorant **** is becoming tired. She needs to toughen up. 

1 minute ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

I like her music and her fun personality. All this extra, ignorant **** is becoming tired. She needs to toughen up. 

I agree, I will stay a fan and thats it. You always come through with the tea as well sis, you really do! 

Just now, Matangi said:

I agree, I will stay a fan and thats it. You always come through with the tea as well sis, you really do! 

:-* Thx sis. I really want Cardi to win. I just don't want her to keep dragging herself down by responding ignorantly to trolls and haters. 

And I don't want her music to revolve around this one mother****er. :lmao: 

I’m like between fan and stan now. Like, I’ve been loving all the music she’s been putting out but she needs to chill on social media with reposting so much of everyone’s content :rip:

I made the horrible mistake to recieve Twitter notifications whenever Cardi posts :skull:

9 minutes ago, Floraholique said:

I’m like between fan and stan now. Like, I’ve been loving all the music she’s been putting out but she needs to chill on social media with reposting so much of everyone’s content :rip:

I made the horrible mistake to recieve Twitter notifications whenever Cardi posts :skull:

You gotta turn of the retweets. :lmao: I unfollowed Nicki for the same mess awhile back and just never followed sis back. Too much was going on. :lmao: