Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

1,369 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, StephenNYMonster said:

All those flop shows after she left Housewives. :ahh:  She lucky she didn't burn those bridges. :ahh: 

What shows? :ahh: I only know of The New Normal which was CANCELLED :ahh: 

4 minutes ago, DivaCup said:

a base already exists

No wonder this felt like deja vu :ahh:

Finally. :clap3: 

I've joined to this lovely fan-base. :) 

I love her so much! :heart2: 

Here for her.

the way she left L&HH as soon as she saw people getting into her was such an excellent decision. she's such an intelligent woman & i cant wait for her to keep on getting success :clap3: 

38 minutes ago, DivaCup said:

a base already exists

Mess, it doesn't show up in the search results. :rip:

I guess my OP design will be cancelled!

1 hour ago, B'Day said:

What shows? :ahh: I only know of The New Normal which was CANCELLED :ahh: 

That, the broadway play, and Fashion Police that went seasonal on her ass. :jonny3:

Yaaassss Cardi...finally a chick who ain't gotta diss other chicks for a come up :alexz:

Bodak moved up to #2 on the Apple Music charts :duca:

I am so proud of her. I remember when she was just a viral meme Twitter for her videos. This is amazing.

4 hours ago, StephenNYMonster said:

And who would have thought she would have been the one to breakout like this? I honestly thought she would stay on the show for as long as it was running since she was the most popular on the franchise. The fact that she saw something in herself and left the show early was bold of her.

It's weird to me when people say this because I knew of her way before Love and Hip Hop to where I was confused when people refer to her as a LAHH girl when she's really a Facebook/Instagram/Twitter  famous person. And being that I followed her, she was rapping at the same time so when people say she took a risk leaving I'm  just thinking that she didn't even need it. :michael: Yeah it exposed her to a wider audience but that's not why she's known.

45 minutes ago, TheDevilsAdvocate said:

It's weird to me when people say this because I knew of her way before Love and Hip Hop to where I was confused when people refer to her as a LAHH girl when she's really a Facebook/Instagram/Twitter  famous person. And being that I followed her, she was rapping at the same time so when people say she took a risk leaving I'm  just thinking that she didn't even need it. :michael: Yeah it exposed her to a wider audience but that's not why she's known.

Oh, I didn't know that she had a following before the show. :jonny: 

58 minutes ago, perfectillusion said:

Bodak moved up to #2 on the Apple Music charts :duca:

Talent is winning. :clap3:

49 minutes ago, TheDevilsAdvocate said:

Mhm!  I actually knew about her before the show, she had a few viral videos from Instagram. Like "A hoe never gets cold" 

3 hours ago, perfectillusion said:

Mhm!  I actually knew about her before the show, she had a few viral videos from Instagram. Like "A hoe never gets cold" 

The first video I saw of her was when she was in the corner store trying to by alcohol and the guy asked her for her ID and she wiped out her titties saying does it look like I'm 18 with these tittaayys. I'm like who is sis? :ahh:

9 hours ago, B'Day said:

The only one from Love and Hip Hop who managed to make it mainstream. Poor Joseline Hernandez
0397571ba65524569824d910a006dd4a.jpg

yassssssss quuen

1 minute ago, TheDevilsAdvocate said:

The first video I saw of her was when she was in the corner store trying to by alcohol and the guy asked her for her ID and she wiped out her titties saying does it look like I'm 18 with these tittaayys. I'm like who is sis? :ahh:

She's so hilarious :dies: I love her

It will be perfect if she's a feature on a banging song around the time Bodak Yellow peaks and when it stabilizes she should start doing promo for a new song and release the video 2 weeks later, so that by the time Bodak Yellow falls, her new song will start rising. And she needs an album up for next April/May or Sept/October