Little Mix: The Receipts

FanOfPop

1 hour ago, WERKER said:

Can someone update me on LM5's sales please? 

I want to know what they've sold, I can only see the 100,000 cert so far.

Last number was 189,176, no idea when that was though.

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FanOfPop

• tbhmatt

• bsdoacao3

• Queen Conchita

On 2/20/2019 at 6:51 PM, WERKER said:

Can someone update me on LM5's sales please? 

I want to know what they've sold, I can only see the 100,000 cert so far.

Ok thanks for that. I knew they’d decline with LM5 especially with the fact that they don’t really have any huge hits carrying it. 

Any chance of the album hitting 300k and a plat cert? They’ve really messed up with the Think About Us release :rip: I think they need to move onto Wasabi

16 hours ago, WERKER said:

Ok thanks for that. I knew they’d decline with LM5 especially with the fact that they don’t really have any huge hits carrying it. 

Any chance of the album hitting 300k and a plat cert? They’ve really messed up with the Think About Us release :rip: I think they need to move onto Wasabi

It’ll definitely hit platinum in the next few months.

I don’t know if they should continue the era though. I think they should just follow Ariana and move on to LM6 so that they have an era only handled by RCA instead of Syco.

21 hours ago, King Of My Heart said:

wait did glory days really sell 4.5 million? :eek:

messssssss

i'll change that :deadbanana4:

Secret Love Song will be the next one to hit 1 million then Reggaetón Lento in a couple years :jonny5:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/25/2019 at 5:47 PM, Aggelos Junior said:

Power reached 1M sales in Uk 

:jonny5:

Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall have established themselves as the world’s biggest girl band – they have sold over 50 million records worldwide, collected over 17 million spotify listeners, received over 3 billion youtube views, and collated 11 billion streams worldwide.

https://www.modestmanagement.com/little-mix

Their power :jonny5:

21 minutes ago, King Of My Heart said:

Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall have established themselves as the world’s biggest girl band – they have sold over 50 million records worldwide, collected over 17 million spotify listeners, received over 3 billion youtube views, and collated 11 billion streams worldwide.

https://www.modestmanagement.com/little-mix

Their power :jonny5:

Over 50 Million and they are so local apparently :jonny: 

• 1 month later...

Do we have updated sales for LM5 and WLM?

Edited by DemnisBreezy

3 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Do we have updated sales for LM5 and WLM?

639,481 for WLM

214,559 for LM5

WLM's figure was updated on Friday, don't know when that LM5 one was :heart2:

Black Magic: 1,431,659

Shout Out To My Ex: 1,518,496

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/28/2019 at 11:57 PM, King Of My Heart said:

Black Magic: 1,431,659

Shout Out To My Ex: 1,518,496

:jonny5:

• 3 months later...

• 7 months later...

Gonna give this thread a long overdue bump! 

? - Break Up Song became Little Mix’s 20th original song as lead artists to become Silver Certified in ?? (200,000+ copies sold) 

?- ‘Wings’ surpasses 100,000,000+ streams on Spotify and becomes their 11th song to do so. Little Mix now extend their record as the first and only girl group to have 10+ songs cross 100m Spotify streams.

? - ‘Glory Days’ has exceeded 1.8 billion streams on Spotify, it remains the most streamed album by a girl group on the platform. 

Upcoming: LM5 (Currently 800mil) is on course to cross 1bil+ Spotify streams and will become their 3rd album to do so behind Glory Days (1.8bil) and Get Weird (1.2bil) 

right i'll make it my mission to completely update the OP this week, tbh i completely forgot i had this :skull: 

7 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

right i'll make it my mission to completely update the OP this week, tbh i completely forgot i had this :skull: 

Thank you! They’ve had a huge jump in Spotify numbers since the OP was last updated! 

Currently 17,222,063 monthly listeners and they have a total of 4.6 billion streams - they should cross the 5 billion mark by year end!

I don’t know how accurate this is, but according to Twitter they’ve just become the 100th most streamed act of all time in Spotify history - the only girl group in the Top 100! 

Love Me Like You became their 12th song to cross 100m streams on Spotify.

According to chartmasters, they are now the 99th most streamed artist on Spotify, the first and only girl group to crack the Top 100. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.