Delta Charts (3 March 2023): Caroline Polachek Dominates, Rihanna and NewJeans Follow

Delta

delta-atrl.png

As a passionate lover of both music and data, I am proud to introduce my personal music chart, Delta Charts. With my innovative algorithm, I have tracked my listening trends over the years and compiled them into a comprehensive chart of my favorite singles and albums.

EWkaaVj.jpgDelta Charts contains weekly charts dating back to 2009, featuring over 130,000 streams, 13,000 tracks, and 4,700 artists. This impressive database is a testament to my love of music and my commitment to tracking my listening habits over time.

My algorithm takes into account various factors, from total plays to time spent listening to each track, providing a comprehensive ranking of my favorite songs and albums. Whether I am in the mood for a classic hit or the latest release from my favorite artist, Delta Charts has me covered.

And the best part is, I can access Delta Charts anytime, anywhere, on my personal website. Whether I want to share my favorite tracks with friends or keep track of my own listening habits, Delta Charts is the ultimate tool as a music lover.

So why wait? Let's dive into my personal music chart together and explore the songs and albums that have shaped my musical journey. With Delta Charts, we can uncover the power of music and data and discover new favorites along the way. Whether you're a fellow music lover or simply curious about my listening habits, I invite you to join me on this exciting journey through my personal music chart. Together, let's explore the world of music with Delta Charts!

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delta

• Kevin2803

• JGibson

• Brandon

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesss this return :katie2:

Shake It Off ha longevity :worship: Britney returning :date: Tons of great Linkin debuts :heart2:
Demi + Kesha (LTLG) starting off in the top 10 :smitten: Sit Next to Me is my fave from Foster's new album :alexz3:
Nicki/Ari, Katy x2, Rebecca, Nick, Iggy, Halsey/Lauren, Bebe, Ed, Ariana, Kesha/Horns slipping :sosad:
Taylor, Betty, DNCE, Miley, Halsey (NoN), Tove (CG), Julia (I), Codes/Demi, Shawn up :fish1: Kesha (P) still slayin' :alexz:

YAS Praying :alexz: 

In The End in the top 10 :cries: 

3 weeks on top for Praying already :alexz: Woman peaking at #2 and Learn To Let Go top 10 already :worship2:

Sorry Not Sorry debuting and Do You Wanna Come Over returning :party: Lies In The Dark top 10 after so long :jonny:

One Last Time top 5 :smitten: Almost 30 weeks for I Got You :clap3: Strangers, Touch, No Lie, Switch and Bloodstream top 40 :heart2:

Cool God spending a year on the chart :smitten2::alexz::worship2::jonny: Now Or Never, Breathe, Vintage, Bon Appetit and Foolish :fish1:

Kesha ruling the top 10. Amazing!

Lies in The Dark in the top 10 too

Linkin Park :cries: :heart2: 

How do you make your charts? I LOVE the layout and design of it! :heart2:

What is your tracking period? 7 days? 28 days?

Kesha with 3 songs in the top ten. :angelo:

Sorry Not Sorry debuting in the top ten. :duca:

Lies In The Dark is still here? And 9 weeks at #1? Chained To The Rhythm totally curb-stomped Lies In The Dark for me.

Feels only peaking at #8 :shakeno:

No Promises moving back up :spin:

Cool Girl is still here too :duca:

Disconnect lowkey bombed on everyone’s charts :deadbanana3:

• ATRL Moderator

One Last Time falling :sad: 

Chainplay debuting :eddie: Dragons almost starting off in the top 10 :fish1: Kesha (Hymn) already #2 :jonny3:
Betty almost completely off the chart :cries: Katy/Nicki, Ed, Ari, Demi, Kesha/Horns, Shawn all down :noparty:
Praying now glued to the #1 spot for a month :worship: Learn to Let Go increasing :celestial:

This chart looks SO GOOD. :jonny: What'd you use?

Ke$ha is out here ending careers. :rip: Hymn set to go #1 and her snagging 4 or more top 10's this era. :skull:

Well deserved, though. 

Praying #1 again :alexz: Omg how did Hymn debut so high in less than a day? :jonny: Here for it tho :worship2:

Worst In Me is ok but I prefer Make It Up To You :alexz3: Thunder debuting close to the top 10 :clap3: Midnight should be higher :shakeno:

Learn To Let Go +10 :smitten: Woman, Touch, Lies In The Dark, Sorry Not Sorry, No Lie, Strangers, Cool Girl and OLT falling :emofish:

Edited by K$Ellie

kesha slaying :) 

Praying :!omg: :alexz:

Sorry Not Sorry doing good still :clap3:

One Last Time is just :alexz:

MIDNIGHT!! :duca: This needs a huge jump soon !!!

People always hate on This Summer, but i actuallly really enjoy it...

Feels, Strip That Down, Shape of You, :jamming:

Tove/Joe almost debuting in the top 5 :eek: Katy/Nicki, Ed, Calvin, Dragons, Ari, Kesha x3 down :cries:
Shawn stable :smiley: Demi up 1 :alexz3: Kesha (P) still holding on to that top spot :alexz::alexz::alexz:

On 2017-8-2 at 10:30 AM, witness1.3 said:

How do you make your charts? I LOVE the layout and design of it! :heart2:

What is your tracking period? 7 days? 28 days?

Kesha with 3 songs in the top ten. :angelo:

Sorry Not Sorry debuting in the top ten. :duca:

Lies In The Dark is still here? And 9 weeks at #1? Chained To The Rhythm totally curb-stomped Lies In The Dark for me.

Feels only peaking at #8 :shakeno:

No Promises moving back up :spin:

Cool Girl is still here too :duca:

Disconnect lowkey bombed on everyone’s charts :deadbanana3:

I created my own "trending" algorithm for my weekly charts. Basically, my program pulls the last six months scrobbles from my lastfm account and ranks songs which have more recent plays versus all scrobbled songs in the same time frame. It also standardizes remixes and alternate versions to combine them into a single register. So not necessarily the most played songs in a week chart high, but also the most recent track plus their playcount. I had to change the issuing date from sunday to friday as most of songs are released on fridays nowadays. This is one of the down-sides of my charts, as songs played once on Thursdays might chart in the top 10 sometimes :michael:.

Edited by Delta

Praying #1 for 5 weeks :jonny::alexz: Get Low's jump :dancehall: hope it doesn't dethrone ha

Poor Hymn debuting with one day of plays last week and falling already :'( Learn To Let Go falling :chick3:

Vibes debuting in the top 10 :worship2: my second favorite on the album after Cool Girl :katie2:

Midnight and Sorry Not Sorry rising :party: Woman, One Last Time and Lies In The Dark falling :emofish:

Kesha having all those songs on the countdown. Would be nice if Hymn got a chance at #1, but thats okay. Zed exploding into the top 2

All the Rainbow songs :jonny4: 6 weeks for Praying :alexz: Let 'Em Talk is such a bop :katie2:

Hymn only down one spot :celestial4: Bastards and Rainbow debuting in the top 10 :worship2: Woman back up :eddie:

Boots should be higher :chick3: Old Flames, Godzilla and Finding You being the lowest :clap3: Learn To Let Go -2 :'(

New Rules debuting too :party: hope it doesn't flop :dancehall: Die Young re-entering :jamming: Vibes free falling :jonny::weeps: 

Die Young returning :omg: Whew at it having 17 wks at #1 back in the day... :jonny3: New Rules finally on here :party:
The whole album (sans promo tracks) debuting, whew!!! :worship2: Taking up over half of the top 20 as well :alexz:
Boogie Feet, Spaceship and Hunt You Down should be higher :-* Let 'Em Talk being the highest new song :katie2:
Hymn + Learn to Let Go slipping a bit :emofish: Katy/Nicki, Ed, Calvin and Tove doing the same :katie:
Woman back in the top 10 :smitten: Shawn somehow surviving all the changes :laugh: Praying still on top :worship:

Praying !!

I like the album overall...

Midnight falls!! :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.