Kworb: MR 142k

wesleywalrus

1 minute ago, Marvin said:

It'll count 

Slay. Probably won't generate too many streams but everything counts!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wesleywalrus

• Temporal

• Bad Wolf

• PhreshDiamond

32 minutes ago, Nerevanin said:

OK. Practically exactly one year ago, Kelly's Piece by Piece sold 210k and it peaked at #8 thanks to it. So are MR's streams and airplay big enough to compensate the sales or did the sales declined overall in such a way that 180k is enough for #8 position now? This is a genuine question.

MR's streaming is much better. PBP never reached the Spotify top200, while MR is already #25. That's what's making the difference.

3 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

MR's streaming is much better. PBP never reached the Spotify top200, while MR is already #25. That's what's making the difference.

This, + digital sales have been weighted heavier and I think that MR has a bit more radio support too since PBP was beyond dead in the water at that point. 

3 hours ago, Temporal said:

Is it properly linked though? I know it's under Music but isn't there something else that the video has to do to count?

Also Million Reasons debuted at #25 on Spotify US, so that's good!

If she has the video on her Vevo channel, I'm certain her promotion team has coded this correctly.

9 hours ago, QueenBLadyG said:

Great numbers! :clap3: :eek:

She was also smart to discount her discography. I WISH Beyonce did that. She is allergic to the idea it seems. :grump: 

It would've helped her out in pure units a lot. But the idea behind not discounting is that you make a substantially larger amount of money from full priced albums.

It just depends on what route you're taking. Moving larger units is probably best for promotional usage. Joanne would need that more than Lemonade or BEYONCE did. 

Edited by genderfluid

Great numbers, will probably settle around 160k ish after all is said in done which is still very good. She slayed the performance during SB and she earned all the success for her singles and albums.

Down to 140k+  :dies:

IDWLF and SOY are holding so well. And Katy is coming too  :duca:

180K did seem too high to begin with. However, with 142K it should still be enough for Top 10.

1 Shape Of You        520  (=)

2 Bad And Boujee        451  (=)

3 I Don't Wanna Live Forever        406  (=)

4 Bad Things        289  (=)

5 Closer        260  (=)

6 Bounce Back        259 (+9)  

7 Scars To Your Beautiful        247 (+3)  

8 Million Reasons        244  (re-entry) *used 150k sales*

9 Paris        240  (+2)

10 Starboy        237  (-3)

She should also be happy Billboard up'd sales weight in the formula 2 weeks ago lol.

I don't think the prediction should dip again, since Kworb has now factored the huge red updates (the 180K was when it had all green updates) and it's now Thursday, the final day of the tracking week.

I dont wanna put my hopes up for the Top10 , a top 15 would already be exceptional :alexz3:

Edited by Mystic Boy

2 hours ago, iHype. said:

180K did seem too high to begin with. However, with 142K it should still be enough for Top 10.

She should also be happy Billboard up'd sales weight in the formula 2 weeks ago lol.

I don't think the prediction should dip again, since Kworb has now factored the huge red updates (the 180K was when it had all green updates) and it's now Thursday, the final day of the tracking week.

Couldn't Gaga's huge Pandora boost make up for a few thousand in sales? :cm:

4 hours ago, Coklek92 said:

Down to 140k+  :dies:

IDWLF and SOY are holding so well. And Katy is coming too  :duca:

Why is it funny? 

9 hours ago, Cookies n Cream said:

They lowered it to 144k now. I dont know about top 10 but it could be possible. 

142k now :dancehall:

I think it will still be around #10-#8

It's dropping on Spotify too.

I think it'll fall around #12-#11 based on simm's predictions. 

3 hours ago, Rawr said:

inb4 it gets rise'd and gets #11

what did Rise sell first week? Don't remember.

It'll get #9 or 10