Final: #1 Lana 109k #2 Tyler 104k #3 Meek 87k; Jay drops 1-8

Duca

7 minutes ago, UNNAMI said:

but in spotify

no lana tracks in top 50, one taylor and linkin park:

8. In The End (+36) (931,080) (Meteora)
13. Linkin Park - Numb (+39) (793,797) (Hybrid Theory)
18. Linkin Park f/Kiiara - Heavy (+39) (719,629) 
35. Linkin Park - What I've Done (+57) (565,438)
49. Linkin Park - One Step Closer (+53) (488,316) (Hybrid Theory)

Lana has 13 songs inside the Top200 on Spotify

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GokuRed

• ontherocks

• Yassin512

• QueenofCopyPaste

6 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Lana has 13 songs inside the Top200 on Spotify

none of them is top 50 which makes my point right since for example 793k+488k for Hybrid Theory is more than her 13 songs.

3 minutes ago, UNNAMI said:

none of them is top 50 which makes my point right since for example 793k+488k for Hybrid Theory is more than her 13 songs.

for the songs inside the top200 she has 3.115 million streams in the US. And I am pretty sure that the songs that didn't make the Top200 are still generating her round 100- 150k streams each. 

Edited by ontherocks

2 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

for the songs inside the top200 she has 3.115 million streams in the US. And I am pretty sure that the songs that didn't make the Top200 are still generating her round 100- 150k streams each. 

well congratz to her. I wish LP reach #1 but if Lana will do that I will be fine with that :) just hopefully not Meek or Tyler.

I know damn well Tidal is gonna come through with their "numbers" and Lana will end up #2 if not worse :jonny2:

You guys are over reacting. HDD has been using these close chart articles for a while now and then the actual numbers are a non event. Sure Lana will be #1.

4 hours ago, dussymob said:

People, wtf do you mean? Do you really think that **** with Drake affected his career?

It did affect Meek's career; however, he was smart enough to wait awhile before he return.

Drake owned Meek and took people by surprise but then he released Hotline bling (a pop friendly diddy) and then Views which was a huge letdown.

It's not coincidence that as Drake has become overexposed that Meek would return with some new material.

That's very strategic and smart tbh.

He might have gotten 50k had he released this album during the hotline bling era or anytime before Views came out.

Ts95MIA.gif

48 minutes ago, EarStyle said:

You guys are over reacting. HDD has been using these close chart articles for a while now and then the actual numbers are a non event. Sure Lana will be #1.

Yeah in the end like someone already said there is no record breaking #1 album that will occur this week. Hopefully in the long run they get certified gold or platinum and have hits (meek/tyler/lana)...that'll be the real win

Ts95MIA.gif

Lana's release weeks are always a struggle and/or close:

Ultraviolence = Sam Smith

Honeymoon = Drake

Lust for Life = Meek, Linkin Park

I hope she pulls through this week, but I wouldn't be upset if LP got the #1 spot.

On 7/22/2017 at 3:15 PM, Marq said:

Comparing Lana vs Tyler vs Meek:

iTunes:

1. Lana

2. Meek

6. Tyler

Amazon:

3. Lana

7. Tyler

10. Meek

Apple Music:

4. Tyler

8. Meek

17. Lana :biblio:

Spotify:

Tyler has more album tracks in the top 100 hovering around the #50-70 area

Lana is second, tracks around #100

Meek only has a handful of tracks barely charting in the top 200

24 hours later (or 25, but whatever):

iTunes:

1. Lana (=) :heart2:

3. Meek (-1)

7. Tyler (-1)

Amazon:

4. Lana (-1)

8. Tyler (-1)

13. Meek (-3)

Apple Music:

same numbers (how often does this update?)

Spotify:

Lana is pretty stable, some tracks fell while song tracks actually gained

All of Tyler's tracks fell & the gap between Lana and Tyler has gotten smaller, but Tyler is still outstreaming

Meek is stable but still being outstreamed by the competition

--

Things are pretty stable but Lana seems to be holding on more than the others. I think Lana will take it, although her AM numbers are super underwhelming.

10 minutes ago, Marq said:

24 hours later (or 25, but whatever):

iTunes:

1. Lana (=) :heart2:

3. Meek (-1)

7. Tyler (-1)

Amazon:

4. Lana (-1)

8. Tyler (-1)

13. Meek (-3)

Apple Music:

same numbers (how often does this update?)

Spotify:

Lana is pretty stable, some tracks fell while song tracks actually gained

All of Tyler's tracks fell & the gap between Lana and Tyler has gotten smaller, but Tyler is still outstreaming

Meek is stable but still being outstreamed by the competition

--

Things are pretty stable but Lana seems to be holding on more than the others. I think Lana will take it, although her AM numbers are super underwhelming.

What source are you using for AM? She's #6 on Top Albums there, Meek #1 and Tyler #3. So she's holding up. AM is extremely urban driven.

Edited by Rico Shameless v2

Just now, Rico Shameless v2 said:

What source are you using for AM? She's #6 on Top Albums.

I was using Kworb which didn't seem to update. Thank you!! Where are Tyler and Meek at?

Guys, let's keep streaming. At night I made a playlist of 9 hours of White Mustang since it's the shortest track. What you have to do is play the playlist. Plug in your headphones to a low volume (don't mute it) and then look up black screen on YouTube and play that for 10 hours so you can sleep. 

This album has been so good and that itself is a reward so if she doesn't manage to snatch the #1 positions it's okay. 

4 minutes ago, Marq said:

I was using Kworb which didn't seem to update. Thank you!! Where are Tyler and Meek at?

Yeah I think Kworb's AM page is glitched right now. But you can access the charts through the desktop iTunes client.

Seems like Lana may gain a little traction due to the acclaim

10 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

I know damn well Tidal is gonna come through with their "numbers" and Lana will end up #2 if not worse :jonny2:

Meek Mill is in no way affiliated with TIDAL. 

Lana better pull through with her first album I've actually purchased god damn it. GAYS GET IT TOGETHER 

rs_288x198-160127101340-oprah_cry_1.gif

I'll scream if Lana gets blocked.

4 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

Seems like Lana may gain a little traction due to the acclaim

Same with Tyler though. It's being hailed as his greatest album by pretty much every urban music website.

Does anyone know if Tyler's website reports to Neilson? I wanna get his $30 bundle but I want it to count as 1500 streams too :dancehall: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.