BB: Fetish/SNS ~30k, headed for top 40

umich

Following its first full week of activity, industry forecasters suggest that "Fetish" could sell around 30,000 downloads in the tracking week ending July 20. When finalized streaming (perhaps more than 12 million U.S. streams in the week ending July 20, according to Nielsen Music) and radio airplay (more than 1 million in all-format audience in the week ending July 23) are added to the mix, "Fetish" could reach the Hot 100's top 40.

"Sorry" could likewise enter the Hot 100's top 40, also with forecasted sales of around 30,000. It could draw more than 10 million domestic streams and around 5 million in airplay audience in the tracking period.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7873841/selena-gomez-demi-lovato-aiming-billboard-hot-100-top-40

The decline of digital sales was so fast, I still can't believe it :deadbanana3:

Just now, CyrusSkies said:

30 k :deadbanana3:

Not spectacular but certainly not tragic. And I think they underestimated Demi's video effect. She will probably do a bit more than that. 

So I guess the big surge Sorry got from the video will show next week?

slowly but surely Fetish is coming

3 minutes ago, Torturo said:

they sold 20k and 43k last week tho

Isn't this for the first full week tho? But oh that sounds a bit better if you add it up 

4 minutes ago, CyrusSkies said:

Isn't this for the first full week tho? But oh that sounds a bit better if you add it up 

yeah  Selena sold 20k first day then 30k in second week, Demi did 43k in 3 days then 30k second week (altho it makes no sense that she did same as demi this week cause she was doing better)

so if these BB numbers are true Selena did 50k in 8 days and Demi 73k in 10 days

Edited by Torturo

sounds very low :huh: I was thinking 40-50k for both of them.

Selena is frontloaded af btw

It makes sense if they sold the same. Selena went number 1 but Demi remained in the top 10 longer and was more stable. 30K sounds so tragic though but considering things, I guess its ok. It would have been much better if both did NOT release inbetween tracking weeks!

30k is great I guess. Both lost the first days of sales with that stupid Tuesday/Thursday release.

30k? I mean, that's cool for Selena, but I was expecting way more for Demi tbh... Actually, I expected more for both...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.