July Town Hall Thread Read more... ×

Minecraft Base | Final Modded Server - JOIN NOW!

4,498 posts in this topic

I-

Miss server is NOT happy

Henry  @government_h @Illuminati @Pendulum @Moonlightbae @HungryByTheBuffet @Ichinaru19 @Bellerophon @Detonated @rui @Thanatos @****Selena @bluevelvetcrowbar @Caesar
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝
⚠️Enderdragon/Wither/Whatever it ends up being fight Sunday at 2pm EST girlies⚠️

Also, Crazy wants a cute family portrait of the server, so make sure you come on and make the other girls jealous they didn't join x

Q2uhBEn.png

Unfortunately I won't be able to be on during then :jonny5:

Is the event cancelled? Asking for my friend named Eureka :chick1:

From the last 2 days. (Not pictured: Marina, Yong and Distrail) Thank you to everyone who made it x

Xklx8Wu.png5xzYQ0C.png

And here are your OP's <3
Mw9jLmp.png

not pictured: the 6 withers still in the end :toofunny2:

11 hours ago, Crazy kid said:

5xzYQ0C.png

pennywise-it-sequel.jpg

8 hours ago, Henry  said:

tKdU6RN.png

A mess!!! :toofunny2:

perched for S5

Q2uhBEn.png

"Us hiding like little twinks" is sending me :ahh:

whens the next season hun, we need good mods pls

Q2uhBEn.png

let me join pls <3 

Uhm... why does my inventory look like a cow? :deadbanana:

67282893_354397021899666_9025629401789759488_n.png?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQknb3jb657A8SUND5CRXlTMz27Ab4T90cAk18PS1tSQH_Ra-7RCBAmO5G5PRGGH0ZqW01q4zwRFp4ovLHGGcPHM&_nc_ht=scontent.fbru2-1.fna&oh=878fb75fa7f525438eed860c99283978&oe=5DAA65FC

@PhreshDiamond @HungryByTheBuffet @Moonlightbae @Fenrir @Bellerophon@ctrclub @Wes @Detonated@zen @Pendulum @****Selena @Javier@sublimesapphire @Hug @Kylie Jenner @Dayfid @Satin @ForeverBoy @blurryface@Lanadelray@Gagamon @Caesar@rui@Slamless @Alison Carey
@twittgoo @PopOnTop 

-=+=-

Ehm, so hihi. 

It is quite sad for me to announce this, but as Momiji Isles only has a couple days left open, it is indeed my last server that i will be funding and hosting myself. I have this written out to kind of end a chapter and throw in the towel of my server hosting as i am no longer able to fulfill server hosting duties. This is a BIT of a paragraph and i know it is quite extensive, but this meant a lot for me so i feel it needs a good explanation. Also this kind of sounds like that iconic Fifth Harmony breakup post but let me breathe sdjnkls.
I have had a great 2 years doing this all for you and has been one of the biggest highlights of the year for me personally. I apologise that i didn't push Momiji Isles further with new mods and what not, but full time work with 2 jobs really got me good which meant that i have new priorities in life. I want to say a BIG thank you to @government_h and @Henry  that really helped me through the last 2 years of organising everything. They played a big hand in getting this all setup for everyone and being there when i had a lot of doubts in what i was doing. I want to acknowledge and thank the other OP's that worked with me such as @Illuminati @bluevelvetcrowbar @Ichinaru19 and @Thanatos. Lastly i want to thank every person from S1 up to now that played on the seasons, including the one life's and bridge seasons which honestly made the experience so fulfilling for me.
I didn't expect that 2 years ago when govi and i wrote down the ideas for S1 in a hidden book and quill on the realm that it would turn to this.
2 years later, i am extremely glad that we did :date2:

I think that is all, @Legit you can have the girls back. It's not stealing if i borrowed them hihi

WhA4TEX.png

:heart2: :kiss:

Hope in the future we can all meet up and do something again. (Hytale S1 if the game is good :nicole2:)

Thank You Crazy aka Best Builder on the server(s) for hosting those 4 main seasons and the One Life/Bridge Seasons :heart2: it's been a lot of fun every single time, even or especially with all the drama :gaycat2:

As Henry said, maybe a Hytale Season once it's out :date2:

Oh... Sorry for a double post, but Miss @Illuminati is banned right now and will be for a very LONG time and rightfully so, by the way, as he posted some truly vile things that left me shocked and disgusted, yet not surprised really...

giphy.gif

But he wants you, @Crazy kid, to know that he is incredibly thankful for all the money, time and effort you put into hosting these minecraft servers over the years and he's glad you both were able to put your differencies aside at last.

He also has a weird fetish for american houses and I'm not quite sure what that has to do with any of this, but overall he's very grateful, had a lot of fun and enjoyed playing on your servers, as did the rest of us. :date2:

Thank you so much @Crazy kid for letting us play, and for even considering me trustworthy enough to help OP! I tapped out early bc of house renovations, so I wasn't able to play for the last tail end, but I appreciate the opportunity. Hopefully we can all play more games together in the future :kiss:

@Crazy kid Thanks Crazy! It's been so much fun and I really appreciate you putting everything together! The servers have been put together really thoughtfully and you really didn't have to put your time and effort to get the gurlies together :jonny5:

Also the Hytale game you guys are mentioning looks good :jonny5:  Hopefully we can try that out :)

Does anyone play on XB1? I’d love to have someone to play with !!