• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Legend E

• Alena

• thecptz

• K$Ellie

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, shelven said:

I guess that's why you went out of your way to tag me and call me fat even though I hadn't said a single rude thing to you today? :cries: 

That sounds A LOT like a bully who wants to go out of his way to pick fights :cries: 

I hope and pray that the good sis @Alena is seeing through your OBVIOUS lies right now because she deserves so much better than you :cries: 

Flop E was extremely rude to me and you two are partners in crime so you're guilty by association :cries:

14 minutes ago, Alena said:

It's okay i belive you mommy :weeps: We'll get thru this together!!

Yes, thank you for supporting me in this difficult time :cries:

Glad to see you aren't being persuaded by shelven :cries:

our song

19 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

And I guess congrats on being second best @Dibbles? :hug: 

Thirdlena strikes again! @Alena

Now i truly know what it feels like thirdrir :'( 

7 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Flop E was extremely rude to me and you two are partners in crime so you're guilty by association :cries:

This is the dumbest logic ever but go awf :cries: 

23 minutes ago, Alena said:

It's okay i belive you mommy :weeps: We'll get thru this together!!

Ugh, it's so heartbreaking to watch you go down this path and know that I'm powerless to stop it :cries: Hopefully you see the light one day, sis :cries: 

Edited by shelven

• ATRL Moderator

Glad to see this being more active than ever :heart2:

5 minutes ago, shelven said:

Ugh, it's so heartbreaking to watch you go down this path and know that I'm powerless to stop it :cries: Hopefully you see the light one day, sis :cries: 

PinkBox told me u just hate ha cuz she stole ur husband :'( is that true? :cries:

Just now, Alena said:

PinkBox told me u just hate ha cuz she stole ur husband :'( is that true? :cries:

Another massive lie, I'm afraid :cries: See, this is exactly what I mean. LieBox literally can't help herself :cries: 

Just now, shelven said:

Another massive lie, I'm afraid :cries: See, this is exactly what I mean. LieBox literally can't help herself :cries: 

Pinkbox is such an angel tho, why would she lie :cries:

Just now, Alena said:

Pinkbox is such an angel tho, why would she lie :cries:

It's compulsive, she can't stop herself :cries: I've tried having interventions so many times but every time I try, she just attacks me and bullies me away :cries: So I've had no choice but to give up :cries: 

thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz 

11 minutes ago, shelven said:

Wow that's so rude :cries:

I'm v hurt, hope you're proud :cries:

Look at you being sad because you weren't able to convince others to bully me :cries:

Must feel horrible :cries:

1 minute ago, shelven said:

It's compulsive, she can't stop herself :cries: I've tried having interventions so many times but every time I try, she just attacks me and bullies me away :cries: So I've had no choice but to give up :cries: 

Oh god.. i have to have a long talk with her tonight, these rumors are scaring me :'( 

1 minute ago, thecptz said:

thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz thecptz 

-10000 the cptz

4 minutes ago, thecptz said:

hi do you want me to host season 15? @thecptz

• ATRL Moderator
40 minutes ago, thecptz said:

theugly thetrash thefat therat thestdz thedisease

wow stop dragging yourself

11 hours ago, shelven said:

Oh my god yas @thecptz literally the most iconic baby EVER, when will all other babies? :clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3: 

And congrats too @Dibbles! A very deserving finalist :heart2: 

6 hours ago, Fenrir said:

And I guess congrats on being second best @Dibbles? :hug: 

Thirdlena strikes again! @Alena

:heart2: 

And it wouldn't be the end of any game if it wasn't a mess and surprisingly it's always the same people involved :lipton: 

12 hours ago, Alena said:

Oh god.. i have to have a long talk with her tonight, these rumors are scaring me :'( 

-10000 the cptz

thank you :heart2:

12 hours ago, shelven said:

hi do you want me to host season 15? @thecptz

sorry double post again mi bad :cries:

11 hours ago, Legend E said:

wow stop dragging yourself

shut up fat

• 3 weeks later...

That B rated version of me won?

thecptz

Justice for kween @PinkBox

PinkBox

Edited by Losing my ground

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.