• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NumbFentyStan

• Cazy

• Antunes

• hud

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Antunes said:

I translated the info from their Facebook and Twitter and it says that everyone between 13 and 22 years old (14-23 Korean age) can audition so I suppose that it's also for the 8x8x8 boy group

Twink of the month is a project I'm here for :jonny3: I hear the guy in Vivi's video is a trainee

7 minutes ago, Loveyoubxtch said:

This was such a cute moment, I love her so much :'( 

DD8PxKwXkAAD9TK.jpg  DD8PxKxXgAEBIsL.jpg

Queen of actually having her own phone, some top tier groups can't even relate :clap3:

1 hour ago, Loveyoubxtch said:

Amazing job with the OP btw! it looks so good :smitten: @Detonated

Thank you :heart2: 

sdjkg LOONA really has 17 damn videos out :jonny: 

7 minutes ago, Kriis10 said:

A CONCEPT 

Im still waiting for the Love Letter video (if they shot one dskjgn) and now they give us this? :duca:

Also, Choerry's teaser pics look so different and pure compared to Jinsoul and Kim Lip's. I'm really looking forward to what her song sounds like omg

Eclipse is one of the best songs released this year and deadass got me into Kpop. Love SITR too.

If anyone wants to make me an Eclipse avi I'll wear it till the end of time :) 

Jinsoul's MV teaser was posted on June 20th so hopefully we'll get the Choerry's one soon, I wonder which animal she will represent 

16 hours ago, Antunes said:

Let's all take a moment to appreciate and celebrate Jo Haseulnerys Targaryen's aka Mother of Birds beauty

Jo.Haseul.full.118925.jpg

All her teasers were absolutely stunning, the best so far!

3 minutes ago, Loveyoubxtch said:

Jinsoul's MV teaser was posted on June 20th so hopefully we'll get the Choerry's one soon, I wonder which animal she will represent 

Im expecting her to be a land animal maybe like a fox since kim lip is owl/sky and jinsoul is fish/sea

8 minutes ago, Kriis10 said:

Im expecting her to be a land animal maybe like a fox since kim lip is owl/sky and jinsoul is fish/sea

It would make sense tbh, here for that  :fan:

8 minutes ago, Antunes said:

I'm calling the Jinsoul and Choerry ship HoeSoul:gaycat1:

Sksjdksjdksk :jonny2:

1 minute ago, Kriis10 said:

Omg so video teaser tomorrow?:duca:

I'm supposing that this will be the final teaser because, usually, they have 8 teasers each but they didn't announce the teaser date on Instagram like they usually do, so I'm not sure when the teaser will come out...

So are we getting the video teaser today? There were some theories that Choerry isnt the ginger girl and BBC had to replace her quickly sjkgfd

Is this the part where they take our money and run for the hills? Nothing has happened.....

Where is this girl? Her speaking voice is kinda deep and hoarse so I was excited for her :dancehall: bbc is starting to worry me

I love them soooo much :heart2:

they're so easy to stan for.  each solo has been so distinct and they've shown such versatility in style and concepts, plus all the girls are so cute and have great personalities.  

--

However, where is the teaser?  They usually post something with the date but I haven't seen anything like that yet.