Spoiler

BLqmu0s.png

Replies because I mistakenly believed they would get me more comments:

Spoiler
On 25/08/2018 at 3:03 PM, Pendulum said:

Sweetener and Big Fish Theory :clap3: 

I'm All Ears slowly going down :'( 

Zendaya :skull: 

Sweetener is disgusting, I made a mistake :'( tbf considering the songs are so long it's a miracle they did well

On 25/08/2018 at 3:08 PM, JGibson said:

7/40

SOS top 10 :party:

Not anymore :party:

On 25/08/2018 at 5:32 PM, Brandon said:

giaw,Do What U Want,ntltc & SOS in the Top 20  :heart2:

Ariana,Katy,Charli & Taylor :clap3:

Kii you might not like this update :fan: Taylor's gonna get another song debut next week though

On 26/08/2018 at 9:09 PM, Chevysus said:

No Angel finally getting dethroned :fan:

DWYW is one of Gaga’s best:alexz:

Ari & Miley’s falls :skull: 

Invasion just barely hanging on :dancehall3:

It's still gonna smash though :fan: her longevity was kinda messy, I might let Bickenhead debut to revive it a biT

On 27/08/2018 at 0:38 AM, Green said:

It feels like 2013 with Wrecking Ball, Do What U Want and Walking on Air here at the same time :alexz: 

Back when pop culture was still alive and this site had actual moderators :alexz:

On 27/08/2018 at 3:27 PM, Pinkoverblue said:

16/40

Still haven't heard that Florrie song but if it beat Charli XCX I will need to listen to it. Sad to see Kimbra go. Natalia Kills coming into the top 10 with an old song!

It's a bop, do it! And I can't believe Break You Hard was never a single :biblio:

On 28/08/2018 at 8:20 AM, Monky_2405 said:

Walking On Air :alexz: I was so mad when they picked Dark Horse instead, even more when they did not release it at all!

Yeah, I liked both but WoA truly gave the gays everything we wanted tbh!

On 29/08/2018 at 0:29 AM, Remmy said:

Welp, all Now, Now songs are officially gone :'( Hello debuting :heart2: Mmm definitely a better choice than Tumor
Katy (HNC), Nicki, Miley, Ariana x2, Rihanna & Charli all red :) Ari getting no benefit from ha album release :oh:
CHVRCHES and Gaga doing well, love that! :smitten: Katy (WoA) entering the top 5 :katie2: Zendaya not too far behind :smiley:

Almost all of that whole mixtape was basic :cm: She's definitely grown out of that era but it's still the first thing I think of for some reason (mainly Shake It Up not that other show she did.) :keir: Yeah that's all pretty true and relatable. Tea, sis! Slay! Gulping it up now XD

Tumor is better though, get into terrible relationships and maybe you'll relate to it x

If anything Ariana ruined her chance of getting a #1 which was all set up to happen :oh:

Well at least Gaga is still doing well :flower: and what? Nightride was not at all basic. But you stan We Are Young and Americans so !!!

On 31/08/2018 at 0:04 AM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Ariana :rip: did the payola cheque bounce? 

All the 2013 songs :eek: Dark Horse, Walking on Air & DWUW :clap3: the good ol' days 

Yes :flower: and yeah the good ol' days before Ariana f***ed up her flawless discography :weeps:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• Remmy

• TheWayWeWere

• Pinkoverblue

Sober climbing quicker now :clap3:

Do What U Want is okay but I haven't really used a Gaga song since TFM.

Ghetto Boy almost top 10 :clap3:

everytime debuting :heart2:

18/40

That top 2 not moving at all. Natalia getting closer to the top. A lot of good songs are dropping though... 

At least Ariana get the #39/#40 spot. 

Week 204:

Spoiler

Songs:

Spoiler

3NsE0O7.png

TYA0W7e.png

Albums:

Spoiler

WboziaE.png

Artists:

Spoiler

uC0MrbR.png

Girls debuting a little late :fan:

everytime climbing :heart2:

No Angel holding up so well :jonny:

DWUW falling already :noparty:

Drum smashing out of nowhere :eek: where's SIOE tho, sis :fan:

nnn not GIAW falling off already :skull:

Girls debuting so late :rip: 

4 weeks at #1 for No Angel seems like a bit much, it's not one of her best songs :cm: I listened to that Birds Don't Dance mess and... :rip: Ariana and Lykke overperformed here but I'm glad Wrecking Ball and Split Stones are slaying a bit, my impact :clap3: Walking On Air is one of her best songs :smitten: you finally getting into Gun :heart2:  Treasure Island is such a basic Azealia song, Anna Wintour outsold :-* dwoo, Hate The Way I Love You (my impact x) and Yeah Right are coming :duca: Ghetto Boy and Drum debuting a few weeks back :alexz: Not here for the Red Velvet takeover, still haven't heard the album but I wasn't impressed with the title track :thing: at least you're realising how good Bad Boy is :jamming: I Like It, MJ, Money Bag and TiK ToK out :chick3: Looks like Falling Into Me is leaving soon :'( Let's Eat Grammys deserved better :flower: Sweetener going #1 is a mess :-* Remember when you used to say that Florrie has one good song and the rest is trash :fan: Ok now onto the last 2 weeks: Um this #1 song isn't even out :deadbanana: not a 5 year old demo slaying so hard :deadbanana4: Why is some random Perfectionist song doing so well when Trouble is right there :thing: I wasn't a fan of Zayn's new smash single but I'm glad it's performing well on the charts! Dwoo top 5 now :heart2: Love4eva, Drum and Bad Boy getting a nice boost :clap3: Drum deserved Final Song's success :chick1: Ghetto Boy almost top 10 :duca: Walking On Air and Wrecking Ball dropping like a rock :shakeno: Better Now debuting + rising the following week :party: The lowkey Sweetener stanning is gross :sick: Whew both 'Boy' songs top 10 now :worship2: Stanning Nero in 2018, I'm laughing :oh: Be The MITSKI Geyser returning :smitten: White Coats was nice as far as I remember but I need to relisten to the album, All I Need was such a step down :skull: Listening to CollXtion now and Hello is quite cute :katie2:Enchanted is obvi gr8 but I like the first minute much more than the rest of the song :katie: SOS is still the bop :jonny: I love the Mitski tag on the album chart :-*

DWUW dying a bit prematurely :'(

Blazed is the worst song on Sweetener :skull: 

Enchanted debuting :clap3:

Taylor’s magnum opus returning :alexz:

18/40

Charli XCX still holding on to the top 2, doing so well!

Some interesting debuts from Foxes, Taylor, and Imogen Heap. Said to see Natalia Kills drop

nnnn not GIAW dropping out already :rip: I thought it would hit #1. Looks like everytime is coming but I don't wanna jinx it :rip: 

What version of DWUW is charting sis? 

Wk 203: Hot N Cold gone w/ WB & Bed not far behind :tsk: Better Now? Should've kept that for sure
blazed is meh, everytime is the 2nd best from Sweetener yes :clap3: Ari x2, Rihanna, Katy, Zendaya

and CHVRCHES all down welp :celestial5: ZAYN wasting that top 10 spot kiii :oh:
Allie and Demi leaping :date: The queen of TABS stomping into the top 5 :celestial4:
Wk 204: Welp I like 4 of the falloffs (see above) but luckily there's 4 solid replacements as well.
Rita and Imogen :heart2: Foxes & Taylor side-by-side :alexz: ntltc + Gun barely surviving :)
Katy, Zendaya, Gaga all in the red :) Plenty of songs I've previously clocked moving up :)
Only care about red velvet pastries, sorry :) But you enjoy luv xxx

Replies because I mistakenly believed they would get me more comments:

Tumor is better though, get into terrible relationships and maybe you'll relate to it x

If anything Ariana ruined her chance of getting a #1 which was all set up to happen :oh:

and what? Nightride was not at all basic. But you stan We Are Young and Americans so !!!

sdfmids the shameless thirst :) But there's plenty of amazing songs I don't relate to :)

Whoops! :) I think a lot of lullabies are basic these days, it's all been done before you know? :)

Americans is a great bop with several amazing messages, what's not to stan? :)

We Are Young, with or without Janelle's 5 second cameo, is a nice song and I have no regrets :)

Yeah Give a Little wore off on me so quickly :rip:

Better Now is not that bad I guess but he kinda sounds like a goat :dies:

Week 205:

Spoiler

Songs:

Spoiler

1tFFTX2.png

pFNLMz3.png

Albums:

Spoiler

gbEHxxx.png

Artists:

Spoiler

TeCusKe.png

Summer '18:

Spoiler

Songs:

Spoiler

CHfDq6n.png

YhxtRix.png

Albums:

Spoiler

39C2cMa.png

Artists:

Spoiler

IlIHnRf.png

This might be my last proper chart? I have no idea how I'm gonna be able to keep up my unhealthy obsession with scrobbling whilst I'm at uni and I don't know if my OCD would allow me to do one with a bunch of ties and stuff. If my plays end up fine I'll continue but we'll see :flower: if I don't I'd like to say thanks for everyone's who's commented it looks okay for now x

nnnnn the way YTT dies more and more every day :deadbanana4:

the top 3 songs of summer are all amazing :gaycat1:Invasion snatching the album of summer:alexz:

Better now is quite the bop:celestial6:

Sweetener still top 2 :eek:

13/40

Hide and Seek :clap3: a Classic ❤️

If I Was God debuting :duca:

2 minutes ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Excuse me bish you can’t leave ytt :bibliahh:

Looking at my YTT it looks like my plays should be fine (for this week anyway x) so I'll probably continue but the debuts/fallouts will be really ugly for a few weeks x

not Drum randomly jumps on top while she has two new single out :rip: 

Blazed is a grower tbh :fan: hate it at first, but it bops now

Geyser coming for new peak :party:

Treasure Island :fan: AW stays unbothered :fan: 

inb4 Rita's Girls became a smash here :skull: 

Sweetener holding pretty well :clap3:

Perfectionist and WIWY jumping :party: 

Queen out already :fan: 

not you bitch trying to get out of here too :rip: 

7IrRCx3.gif

18/40

Bat For Lashes debuting with two songs. MØ somehow getting to the #1 spot. Charlie still doing well.

I hope you don't end your countdown. We don't need more people leaving this part of ATRL. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.