• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• Remmy

• TheWayWeWere

• Pinkoverblue

Chainsmokers, Katy and Bey out :!ohno: Sia and Chain/Halsey back on tho :date:
Bey x2, BANKS, Gaga falling :biblio: Bey x2 (J+F), Carly x3, Cyndi, Lorde moving up :smitten:

Warm Blood :smitten: my FAV from the album

Green Light, Drunk In Love, Mine, Chained and Partition :sats:

Would be a tragic Top 10 but Lorde and Carly totally make up for the boring filler :)

Your Pork songs remain mediocre :flower: Flawless and Jealous moving up + DIL only falling 1 spot :clap3:

I didn't even notice Bom Bom here :jonny: what a classic :alexz: 

Carly :clap3: "Some KInda Wonderful is a Bop. :flame:

And Banks is still on the chart. :) 

whew the bottom half of the top 10 slays in every bit :alexz: 

Jealous is the best song on self-titled :clap3: 

5SOS :deadbanana3: That is a surprise

Warm Blood :katie2:underrated bop from Emo :katie2:

Flawless rising :alexz:

PI fall :skull:

GJWHF coming :jonny: still that bop after these years :jonny:

not RAWM coming for top 20 :skull:

Mouth Mantra :heart2:

5SOS ? :deadbanana:

• ATRL Moderator

omg @ Cyndi. a CLASSIC

green light :clap3:

RAWM and 5SOS :rip:

closer :rip:

26/40

Hoping Lorde gets up to #1

• ATRL Moderator

RAWM :eek: 

OMG Muna are coming for that wig :gaycat4: 

Carly, Sleigh Bells and Lykke Li slaying as usual :gaycat2: 

12/47

comment mine sis?

Week 100:

Hide contents

Songs:

Hide contents

SoDa9lK.png

Albums:

Hide contents

xzbCKKq.png

Artists:

Hide contents

5TTuvBH.png

:clap3: Sexy Sufjan, YYY, Beyonce, Zara, Carly :clap3: 

Perfect Illusion :thing:

Muna. i listened to some of her songs. kinda generic synthpop but it's still good :alexz2: 

Bey getting STEAMROLLED this week :skull: Gaga and Sia dropping off as well :sosad: 
5SOS :soda: But yas, they're v underrated! JT debuting, Zara both returning and joining in :eddie:
Chainsmokers + Carly (LAH) stable :) Cyndi out of the top 20 :noparty: Carly x2 + Lorde slayin' :alexz:

• ATRL Moderator

mirrors omg

Mirrors debut :eek:

Carly, Chainsmokers, 5SoS, Louisa :alexz:

Gaga & Bee out tho :biblio: 

Edited by SIMon1120

Get that trash off the top spot :) Green Light in the Top 5 now :alexz: Warm Blood peaking :clap3:

Beat Behaviour debuting :worship2: and Ain't My Fault... why :flower:

Oh wow, Beyonce out...

This is going to be a rant, so if you're going to complain about not being intelligent enough to read more than 3 lines or you're going to suggest that giving a thorough explanation as to why I opened this thread is somehow a 'meltdown', exit to the left. Let's begin. 

It's so clear that you're so insecure about your own fave that you project that insecurity onto the woman considered the platinum-standard. I do also think a lot of the hate she receives is driven by a resentment of her blackness and her political stances. Before anyone says that I'm being incredulous, I have been on this site for quite a long time now. I have seen with my own eyes the both overt and subtle racist comments from members in threads regarding Bey. 

Just yesterday I ventured into a thread regarding Beyoncé supposedly being sued for using some verbiage from Messy Mya. It didn't take long for someone to refer to Beyoncé as a 'sub-human' and as a 'dirty animal'. 

When you ask people why they despise Beyoncé so much, they're so quick to reply that they 'don't hate Beyoncé, it's just her fans more than anything'. That's not cutting it anymore. 

This is how I see it. Beyoncé is a legend. It doesn't matter when she last had a 'relevant song'. It doesn't matter if she loses a Grammy. It doesn't matter if she never sells a copy of an album ever again - It just doesn't matter. She's going down in the history books regardless. She's creating music that is critically acclaimed and culturally relevant. She's an artist in the trust sense of the word. But she can't be an 'artist' if she doesn't write her own music right? Get outta her with that racist bull. Do you think we don't recognise your bigotedness when you refer to her as dumb? Please explain to me how Beyoncé is worth so much more than your fave despite supposedly selling so fewer records? Yes, that's right - she's got a business acumen no other woman in the business possesses. There's also the touring, which I think is the one thing drives the wasps absolutely insane above all the other slays. 

Beyoncé can sell out stadiums in countries your fave could only dream of. Yes, your fave might be able to get a number one, but can she sell out a stadium? I mean, what does that really say? When your fave can get a number one but no one wants to see them live? Beyoncé is selling out stadiums in countries she hasn't had a number one for over a decade. Why? Because she is respected globally and renowned for her performance capabilities. 

And that's why I don't enter the negative Beyoncé threads as much anymore. Arguing with you guys is just so trivial and hopeless. It's so clear to me that you seethe everytime the queen reaches yet another milestone. It's delicious and keep giving it to me. Beyoncé is the queen at what she does, and she's going to keep giving it to us. Pregnant with twins or not.

Rooftop back up and Run Away With Me coming to slay again :skull: Gemini Feed +17 :alexz:

I Would Like re-entering :clap3: Be The One almost out tho :shakeno: So Good #6, love yourself :) (I'm pretty sure this is only from the singles tho :)) Emotion is coming for 2 years in the Top 20 :deadbanana:

Edited by K$Ellie

Mirrors :eek: 

RIP Muna :sad: 

Mirrors :huh: 

Gemini Feed back in the top 20 :eek: Ain't My Fault finally debuting :gaycat1:

Mirrors slaying out of nowhere :jonny:

GL in top 5 :alexz:

I Follow Masterpieces :alexz:

Gemini Feed :heart2: one of the best songs from last year

Wounded Rhymes in top 5 :alexz:

She's So Unusual :heart2:

Week 101:

Hide contents

Songs:

Hide contents

hAwMBrf.png

Albums:

Hide contents

5cakBy2.png

Artists:

Hide contents

CELFc7V.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.