Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

TB: man OD's on weed, calls 911

16 posts in this topic

The anchor snorting :deadbanana: 

"I think we're dead"

The anchors cackling like a group of potheads :ahh: 

And this is a cop? They really don't get proper training do they? 

He probably just had rapid heartbeat. It's harmless :dies: I think he was trolling.

omg :rip: the SERIOUSNESS of his voice

OD on weed is the worst feeling I ever felt...I don't even smoke and this happened just last month

I had loss of salivation, I was hallucinating, I felt the blood rushing through my veins, my throat was dry, my heartbeat sped up and then started decreasing (that's how I felt). I drank so much water that I threw up

my friends told me to sleep it off, but the way I was breathing, I honestly thought that I would suffocate if I went to sleep...my mind would not let me shut my eyes at all

if I had paper in front of me...I would have written my will...I was about to tell my friends the password to all my accounts and phone because I truly thought that day was going to be my last day alive

I'm never eating edibles again or smoking...I don't care...that **** was terrible

7 minutes ago, Boricua64 said:

He probably just had rapid heartbeat. It's harmless :dies: I think he was trolling.

Trolling who? The police? :rip:

I think he wasn't. One brownie is not like one puff, it lasts for like 4 hours or so

1 hour ago, Аshanti said:

Trolling who? The police? :rip:

I think he wasn't. One brownie is not like one puff, it lasts for like 4 hours or so

ive had a brownie before and it is a stronger high and makes your heart beat faster causing anxiety but obviously you're not gonna overdose from it :rip: All this guy had to do was relax and control his breathing. I've seen people react similar to him but not to that extreme lol. It's just funny. 

This sh*t is funny AF. What really angers me though is the fact that if the same person calling was a black man instead of a cop... well you know would have happened. 

6 minutes ago, Boricua64 said:

ive had a brownie before and it is a stronger high and makes your heart beat faster causing anxiety but obviously you're not gonna overdose from it :rip: All this guy had to do was relax and control his breathing. I've seen people react similar to him but not to that extreme lol. It's just funny. 

I know you can't get OD on weed :rip: I've been getting high since I was like 11 lol
But look at the post above yours, some people just can't take it I guess

6 hours ago, Sinister said:

OD on weed is the worst feeling I ever felt...I don't even smoke and this happened just last month

I had loss of salivation, I was hallucinating, I felt the blood rushing through my veins, my throat was dry, my heartbeat sped up and then started decreasing (that's how I felt). I drank so much water that I threw up

my friends told me to sleep it off, but the way I was breathing, I honestly thought that I would suffocate if I went to sleep...my mind would not let me shut my eyes at all

if I had paper in front of me...I would have written my will...I was about to tell my friends the password to all my accounts and phone because I truly thought that day was going to be my last day alive

I'm never eating edibles again or smoking...I don't care...that **** was terrible

You can't OD on weed. It's a harmless drug. What you suffered from was an anxiety attack. It's normal. I understand it can be overwhelming suffering from it but know it goes away and you won't die. I experienced rapid heartbeat and tingling once but I realized it's just weed then I felt great again and felt like a million bucks. The worst feeling in the world is getting drunk and depression kicks in. Alcohol is a depressant so it explains why some people cry. Getting depressed from alcohol makes you feel like nothing will get better and you wanna drink more and more. I can handle my liquor but I've had experiences where I felt like I was going to pass out and die because I drank so much that my heart started beating slower and slower and my body felt heavy.

5 hours ago, Аshanti said:

I know you can't get OD on weed :rip: I've been getting high since I was like 11 lol
But look at the post above yours, some people just can't take it I guess

It's just crazy to me. I mean I've had anxiety from smoking weed before but then I realize it's just weed and then I forgot about the anxiety and eat some good food and enjoy some good music :cool: Weed is fun and so chill.....but I do wish it was less expensive lol. I like alcohol too but I don't drink that often because it triggers depression and that is an awful feeling. People can OD from alcohol poison. It's a terrible feeling when your heart beats slower and slower and your body gets very heavy. I knew someone that almost had alcohol poison and she felt like she was falling into a deep sleep and thank god the ambulance picked her up.

38 minutes ago, Boricua64 said:

You can't OD on weed. It's a harmless drug. What you suffered from was an anxiety attack. It's normal. I understand it can be overwhelming suffering from it but know it goes away and you won't die. I experienced rapid heartbeat and tingling once but I realized it's just weed then I felt great again and felt like a million bucks. The worst feeling in the world is getting drunk and depression kicks in. Alcohol is a depressant so it explains why some people cry. Getting depressed from alcohol makes you feel like nothing will get better and you wanna drink more and more. I can handle my liquor but I've had experiences where I felt like I was going to pass out and die because I drank so much that my heart started beating slower and slower and my body felt heavy.

at the time...i did not know you couldn't die from too much weed

i went to a party where weed was in everything (the chicken, chips, dip, etc)

i didn't want to make a scene so i kept calm and asked my friend to walk me to my car...i didn't try to panic because that's just how i am...if something is wrong with me, i will not let you know, but at that moment i thought it was death

now i know...and i'm never doing any of that again...i have low tolerance and i will stay away from weed

I think we're dead :ahh:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0