Aretha Franklin: The Evil Woman Exposed

29 posts in this topic

I got my everlasting life with this video!!!!

My explanation is self explanatory!

Not 23 minutes tho. 

Also 23 minutes??

aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.gif

BLPtzXl.gif

Bring her ungodly ways to the light
SGCVdZE.gif   

23 mins?

Fzki7nb.gif

:eli: ill pass and Pati Pie is still nasty (i like them pies just not ha :eli:)

22 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

@Humoresque Another one. 

YAS let me pop some corn.

If you're not spiritual, this message is NOT FOR YEW.

I think we all know who's behind this

1DvyA.gif

On 7/17/2017 at 7:49 PM, Humoresque said:

YAS let me pop some corn.

If you're not spiritual, this message is NOT FOR YEW.

I didn't know you watched this stuff.:clap3:

30 minutes ago, jdmc218 said:

I didn't know you watched this stuff.:clap3:

Of course, because I don't think everything is a JOKE. Obviously you DO think everything is a joke, or why else would you have such an obvious humanoid clone in your avatar? :eli:

4 minutes ago, Humoresque said:

Of course, because I don't think everything is a JOKE. Obviously you DO think everything is a joke, or why else would you have such an obvious humanoid clone in your avatar? :eli:

Hold it. Rewind. What?

2 minutes ago, jdmc218 said:

Hold it. Rewind. What?

You're welcome.

2 minutes ago, Humoresque said:

You're welcome.

What is this garbage?? Okay, I'll just say. This. Some of the podcasts I see as a joke. Some I don't. That's why I love Suave Cali. She practically tells it like it is. But one thing about me, I am quite spiritual and see things in a different way. Now Aretha, that's one I don't care for.

youtube stan videos r so messy

1 minute ago, jdmc218 said:

What is this garbage?? Okay, I'll just say. This. Some of the podcasts I see as a joke. Some I don't. That's why I love Suave Cali. She practically tells it like it is. But one thing about me, I am quite spiritual and see things in a different way. Now Aretha, that's one I don't care for.

I love the cloning video because I can't tell if it's sincere or an extremely elaborate piece of shade. Either way, I'm transfixed.

Aretha Franklin has an enormous ego, and one that used to be fed by a once-enormous talent. She's a living legend who shaped generations of artists, and yet she's so petty and bothered and her behavior is often so unnecessary. I've never seen an interview where Aretha doesn't act like she's doing the interviewer a favor by being there.

1 minute ago, Humoresque said:

I love the cloning video because I can't tell if it's sincere or an extremely elaborate piece of shade. Either way, I'm transfixed.

Aretha Franklin has an enormous ego, and one that used to be fed by a once-enormous talent. She's a living legend who shaped generations of artists, and yet she's so petty and bothered and her behavior is often so unnecessary. I've never seen an interview where Aretha doesn't act like she's doing the interviewer a favor by being there.

Exactly! Like they should bow down to her. Honey, everybody knows that Patty and Gladys gave you a run for your money, and the way she acts towards people. And my aunt can agree on that.

I do like her music at some, but she's a nasty person. Saggy Titty Franklin needs to sit down.

Who cares, she's (or was) the best.

Exactly! Like they should bow down to her. Honey, everybody knows that Patty and Gladys gave you a run for your money, and the way she acts towards people. And my aunt can agree on that.

I do like her music at some, but she's a nasty person. Saggy Titty Franklin needs to sit down.

There's a biography on her that came out a few years back. I bought it and read it and it's extremely unflattering. Supposedly she thought that, had Arista put the same attention into Who's Zoomin' Who as they put into Whitney's debut, her album would have also sold 25 million. :rip:

5 minutes ago, Humoresque said:

There's a biography on her that came out a few years back. I bought it and read it and it's extremely unflattering. Supposedly she thought that, had Arista put the same attention into Who's Zoomin' Who as they put into Whitney's debut, her album would have also sold 25 million. :rip:

Seriously?! It was her first platinum album. She should be grateful it did that! She got a #1 two years after, first in over 20 years. So I don't know what she's talking about.

Seriously?! It was her first platinum album. She should be grateful it did that! She got a #1 two years after, first in over 20 years. So I don't know what she's talking about.

Bear in mind that this was according to someone else, there's no undisputed record of her saying that. However, I do believe that is something she'd say or feel :toofunny2: This book has pettiness on almost every page. Whether it's her family, her labels, Barbra, Roberta, Diana, Madonna, Whitney, Janet, Tina, almost no one is spared :ahh:

2 minutes ago, Humoresque said:

Bear in mind that this was according to someone else, there's no undisputed record of her saying that. However, I do believe that is something she'd say or feel :toofunny2: This book has pettiness on almost every page. Whether it's her family, her labels, Barbra, Roberta, Diana, Madonna, Whitney, Janet, Tina, almost no one is spared :ahh:

Maybe but Aretha is known to be petty. You should see that clip of her on Oprah with Patti and Gladys acting all almighty like "why am I sharing this stage" attitude.

Maybe but Aretha is known to be petty. You should see that clip of her on Oprah with Patti and Gladys acting all almighty like "why am I sharing this stage" attitude.

I've seen that clip! Doesn't she sit separate from them? The other two ladies are in such good humor and having a great time. Aretha comes off as defensive and hostile and doesn't really offer any kind of substance. She has this very vague "things are so great and life is good" attitude, but then why do I always feel like you're miserable and bitter? And not that far deep beneath the surface, either.

She ain't put out a hit in years... 

Exposed.

SGCVdZE.gif