Xtina's producer frustrated by her. Album not ready.

111 posts in this topic

They have been working with Xtina on her new music for over two years and it seems like they're ready to move on. :chick3:

Xtina sis wyd? :deadbanana: 

screaming at the fan tweet "hello has christina killed you or something?" :deadbanana2: 

Her lazy ass :rip:

So it's really gonna be a 6 year wait for an album and no tour in literally over a decade 

2jdggmu.jpg

The longer she waits the more disappointing the album will be because people will expect more

"has Christina killed you or something" :doc:

The last time she took a long break between albums was pretty disastrous. People have moved on, even rival Britney can't get a hit these days.

Xtina I need you back in the game girl , what's taking you so long ? :jonny: 

Not "Did she kill you" :skull: 

We're frustrated too. 

Why would the fan assume Christina took him out ejdhdkdhd

Feel a bit sorry for Xtina stans :/ 

I don't think anyone is really even here for Xtina in 2017. The "big voice" is not in anymore on radio unless your name is Adele and let's be real --- Xtina is NOT the amazing songwriter Ms. Adkins is. 

Image result for crying gif

We all are.

After morphing two album concepts to Bionic and going all over the place with Lotus, I kinda wish she would either focus on solid 8 track EP's with an added intro and an interlude every 12 to 16 months with a cohesive sound and concept than her backtracking again and releasing an other 18 to 20-ish track album every 6 or so years :deadbanana2:

I'm so done with her. Bitch, what is the issue?

She probably just ended up axing their stuff from the album. Doesn't mean she's not working on it. 

I'm so tired of her...I don't know why she even bothers

I don't know where you got the frustrated part from. 

11 minutes ago, Kedzie53 said:

She probably just ended up axing their stuff from the album. Doesn't mean she's not working on it. 

But they have been working for her on and off for two years now. I don't even know what the hell she's been doing since 2013. She's been working on the album for four years and none of her previous records took that long. It's the Bionic situation all over again when she had the electronica concept back in 2007 but didn't have it materialized til 2010 and she was left behind the trend. We knew her new musical direction was caviar ratchet/urban years ago and now it seems like she's behind the curve AGAIN. 

5 minutes ago, A Little Unruly said:

I don't know where you got the frustrated part from. 

They said they're moving on to other artists who are actually ready to release their music. How is that not frustration? They were very enthusiastic at the beginning but now their beats have been left dusty by Xtina.

3 minutes ago, Tutankhamun said:

They said they're moving on to other artists who are actually ready to release their music. How is that not frustration? They were very enthusiastic at the beginning but now their beats have been left dusty by Xtina.

Or maybe he's just saying that he's finished his work with Xtina, but since her album isn't done he's got nothing to tease yet... which is why he's working with different artists now. I'm not catching a frustrated vibe. :flower: 

1 minute ago, A Little Unruly said:

Or maybe he's just saying that he's finished his work with Xtina, but since her album isn't done he's got nothing to tease yet... which is why he's working with different artists now. I'm not catching a frustrated vibe. :flower: 

:rip: 

I am frustrated too. 

1 hour ago, A Little Unruly said:

How are you not? :rip:

He's so clearly frustrated she won't release her music and he seems over it now.