Kingdom Hearts III | BOX ART Revealed + TGS Full Trailer!

920 posts in this topic

touchofmyhand
20 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

I know but I still think they will save this for KH IV in some way lol

11 minutes ago, DripDrip ♀️ said:

I think it’ll just be a sub plot that’s gonna eventually connect the two sagas together. Considering the Master of Masters isn’t going to be in III at all and he’s a huge part of its background. 

Low key it also just gives Maleficent some relevance so she isn’t shafted like she was in KH II :rip: 

True!

Nomura already said not every question will

be answered in KHIII. Which is a mess since we have been waiting for a minute :skull: 

feuxtography

LIstening to this kind of pisses me off haha. I really was wanting them to wrap up everything with this game. A new saga is whatever, I'm not looking outward towards games past 3 just because we've been waiting for 3 for so damn long, but why introduce all these plot ideas throughout the games and not wrap them on up a hardware that can handle it?

wtv

nomura can smd

Chunk

KH2>KH1>BBS>COM>DDD>358/2>Re:Coded>X

I think the last 3 games are a mess, but everything else is very worthy of being called Kingdom Hearts. I'm rating KH1 before BBS, just because of pure nostalgia, nothing else. But god did I play through that game often. I mean, even Chains of Memories is a classic in my eyes. So many memories. It's still unparalleled how compelling this series is to me.

rcksluke
On 20/02/2018 at 10:25 PM, jacklovesyou1 said:

Guys wtf is this bugs life 

what? don't you know the movie bug's life? lol

i6VK0PB.gif

jacklovesyou1
12 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

what? don't you know the movie bug's life? lol

i6VK0PB.gif

Mess it didn't post the pic...

I can't find it now it was on reddit two nights ago it's most likely fake but it looked really cool

rcksluke

It's been 12 days since D23 and I keep asking myself how the hell will they market this game, it has been so different from previous titles.

So, we have PAX East and Kingdom Hearts Union Cross a week apart from each other in April, the fact that Nomura will be on the Union Cross event makes me believe there will be some news about KHIII in both events, maybe a world reveal and new gameplay footage? 

After this we will have E3, at this point, we expect the game to come out this year, the fact that they kept the "coming 2018" on the trailer makes me believe they are confident about the game really coming out this year.

Also there's the fact that Square is droping a bunch of titles between March and E3 in June. 

This makes me believe we will get a release date there and also a BIG trailer with at least a world reveal (Frozen of course lol), more gameplay footage and some new cutscenes? 

After that there's San Diego Comic Con, I don't think we will get anything there tbh, maybe something in Gamescom? But I really don't know what to expect. 

Then we will have Tokyo Game Show in September which I hope will be the last spot they will use to promote the game, probably the last world reveal and a final trailer. 

After that there's Paris Game Week, New York Comic Con, PSX and Jump Festa, I hope the game will be out by this events tbh lol if we get Winter release they might use PGW and Jump Festa eh? 

funnychick

Star Wars and Marvel... no thanks.

Not looking forward to the Tangled, Monsters Inc. and Frozen worlds.

All I need is Big Hero 6, Moana and Princess And The Frog.

rcksluke
1 hour ago, funnychick said:

Star Wars and Marvel... no thanks.

Not looking forward to the Tangled, Monsters Inc. and Frozen worlds.

All I need is Big Hero 6, Moana and Princess And The Frog.

Big Hero 6 was the last chosen world so no Moana 

tomaseba

I need Finding Dory/Nemo, The Incredibles, Wreck-it Ralph World in KH3 giphy.gif

funnychick
4 hours ago, rcksluke said:

Big Hero 6 was the last chosen world so no Moana 

Racisme.

mKlAXZh.gif

Hey Gurl Hey
4 hours ago, tomaseba said:

I need Finding Dory/Nemo, The Incredibles, Wreck-it Ralph World in KH3 giphy.gif

and Cars and The Princess and the Frog :cm:

Chunk

Yasue said, "This Kingdom Hearts is a bit different. One world is equivalent to one [previous] game, and the things to do for each world are vastly different. My favorite world has not yet been announced so please look forward to it too."

This makes me so EXTREMELY excited. Like, whew. <3

http://kh13.com/news/making-of-kingdom-hearts-videos-recap-developers-comments-on-kh3s-animation-rare-heartless-keyblade-design-gummi-ship-customization-development-progress-tangled-world-and-more-comments-on-kingdom-hearts-union-χcross

Idol Of Roses
42 minutes ago, Chunk said:

Oh wow so it's really going to feel like a finale, like the series has come full circle :jonny5:

I can see some worlds being tied to some previous games.

Tangled = Chain Of Memories (Marluxia)
Monsters Inc. = Birth By Sleep (Vanitas)
Toy Story = Dream Drop Distance (Young Xehanort)

Olympus Coliseum = Kingdom Hearts? (Maleficent)

rcksluke
Bencharmer

I'm playing BBS on PS4 for the first time (i only played the original game on PC with an Emulator) and OMGskskjdjskjds wig wig that game is still the **** :jonny5:The fights are #LIT.... 

Desire

I'm so thirsty for this game that I've started playing Union Cross on my phone again :skull: 

rcksluke
2 hours ago, Bencharmer said:

I'm playing BBS on PS4 for the first time (i only played the original game on PC with an Emulator) and OMGskskjdjskjds wig wig that game is still the **** :jonny5:The fights are #LIT.... 

BBS is my second favourite, it only lacks on NPC's lol

Edibles.

Attempting to play through RE:CoM and I forgot how BAD this combat system is. 

Chunk

The card based combat triggers a lot of nostalgia in me though. It is very unique, you have to give it that

The thing that bothers me about Bbs HD is that it seems like a mere port of the PSP version. I'd have wished for a little more optimization, especially for everything to be more zoomed out and in line with the other playable entries on the collection.