RuPaul's Drag Race | Winner’s Rate | Page 9146

dperkins

1 hour ago, qurl said:

and yet it’s more valuable, important, and legendary than anything queens like Rosé or Gigi ever did on drag race

ezgif-2-b7adcf297771.thumb.gif.e98d4034d

Well it’s not like Rosé or Gigi won

• Replies 229.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dperkins

• getback

• khalyan

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Yes but if you actually suffered through Down Underwhelming and Holland, definitely watch Thailand eventually. 

International Girls:

Espana > UK2 > Thailand 2 > Thailand 1 > UK1 > Canada >>> Holland >>>>>>>>>>> Down Under 

Thailand 2 and Thailand 1 should be switched. Année Maywong alone outsold all the S2 gurls

1 hour ago, qurl said:

are u crackheads ready to acknowledge that Utica asking Rupaul to stand up during her comedy roast was not only one of the funniest , but one of the most AUDACIOUS and capital N NERVE serves in the entirety of the drag race franchise yet ? 

A legend, miss Paul found dead in a ditch

Does this thread all agree that Kylie was bad in that acting challenge and did not deserve to win?

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Yes but if you actually suffered through Down Underwhelming and Holland, definitely watch Thailand eventually. 

International Girls:

Espana > UK2 > Thailand 2 > Thailand 1 > UK1 > Canada >>> Holland >>>>>>>>>>> Down Under 

Yikes I just started watching this, was it that bad? the girls on the next season seem cool which is why I thought I'd catch up

2 hours ago, qurl said:

are u crackheads ready to acknowledge that Utica asking Rupaul to stand up during her comedy roast was not only one of the funniest , but one of the most AUDACIOUS and capital N NERVE serves in the entirety of the drag race franchise yet ? 

Prolly the most iconic moment from that boring ass mess of a season :rip:

1 hour ago, ordinarynam said:

Does this thread all agree that Kylie was bad in that acting challenge and did not deserve to win?

Abso****inglutely

13 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

This week is gonna be... interesting 

Ginger is coming for that second win :jonny5:

4 hours ago, qurl said:

This is correct, I fear.

51 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Ginger is coming for that second win :jonny5:

Not if it’s choreographed girl groups number. :rip: Then again, the judging hasn’t been the most accurate, so we will see. I could see any of them winning this tbh. Except Pandora. :fan: 

I’m watching this week’s episode of Purse First Impressions and they’re really spilling the tea on this episode. Also, Thorgy is so funny and ridiculous and I love that she gives zero ****s about pissing off the fanbase. Lmfao

2 minutes ago, dperkins said:

I’m watching this week’s episode of Purse First Impressions and they’re really spilling the tea on this episode. Also, Thorgy is so funny and ridiculous and I love that she gives zero ****s about pissing off the fanbase. Lmfao

I love Thorgy :toofunny3:

Posted (edited)
On 7/20/2021 at 11:48 AM, dperkins said:

Update!

Jan: 555k (+4k)

Ginger: 543k (+7k)

Eureka: 527k (+3k)

Scarlet: 519k (+12k)

TKB: 404k (+6k)

Pandora: 385k (+4k)

Kylie: 365k (+9k)

Yara: 342k (+3k)

A’keria: 300k (+4k)

Silky: 267k (+4k)

Jiggly: 215k (+1k)

Ra’jah: 157k (+10k)

Serena: 53k (=)

WaGjmRx.gif

Update!

Jan: 558k (+3k)

Ginger: 548k (+5k)

Eureka: 530k (+3k)

Scarlet: 522k (+3k)

TKB: 408k (+4k)

Kylie: 395k (+30k)

Pandora: 388k (+3k)

Yara: 344k (+2k)

A’keria: 307k (+7k)

Silky: 269k (+2k)

Jiggly: 216k (+1k)

Ra’jah: 167k (+10k)

Serena: 54k (+1k)

Kylie dominating the gains. Ra’jah and A’keria also doing really well. :clap3: 

Alexis Mateo: 393k

Edited by dperkins

16 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

I love Thorgy :toofunny3:

Her starting out the episode by basically being like “listen the fans have been saying we should be nicer cause we sometimes hurt the girls’ feelings, and I just wanna say.. Jan… you should’ve gone home last week” :ahh: 

4 hours ago, qurl said:

and no, Utica wasn’t bombing. they (Roop and the producers) were simply too fearful of her power at that point and had to put her in the bottom against the literal clear winner of the season in order to eliminate her because LSAFICGUQ would have made quick work of any of the other losers left at that point :skull: she made an incest joke at that heifer ross’ expense on national TV! it do take nerve henny!

Utica was and still is truly THE moment. None of those queens had even half of the nerve Slaytica showcased in the season (well Symone was a well deserved winner with nerve).

qXv6MOz.gif

12 minutes ago, dperkins said:

Her starting out the episode by basically being like “listen the fans have been saying we should be nicer cause we sometimes hurt the girls’ feelings, and I just wanna say.. Jan… you should’ve gone home last week” :ahh: 

I literally screamed :deadbanana:

4 hours ago, qurl said:

this HOT boiling tea 

The LSAFICGFJTOUVNMAMOFVNZVNAKALZ?AMFUQ of the season did that

41 minutes ago, dperkins said:

Jan is about to have a meltdown again :toofunny2:

5 minutes ago, getback said:

Jan is about to have a meltdown again :toofunny2:

Shes always about to have a meltdown. Lmao

2 hours ago, Flexus said:

Yikes I just started watching this, was it that bad? the girls on the next season seem cool which is why I thought I'd catch up

S1 is iconic, Idc and I'm not biased.

1 hour ago, dperkins said:

:clap3: I always trust Bob to tell it how it is on how Kylie just undeservingly won that challenge. Thorgy has such chaotic energy everytime she's so funny because she loves to piss people off and she just dont give a **** :deadbanana:

Edited by ordinarynam

5 hours ago, qurl said:

LSAFICGaTWoRPDRS13UQ should've won the challenge. The assignment was not just a cute stand-up comedy, it was supposed to be a roast and only she delivered.

And even though she shouldn't have had to lip-sync in the first place, it was clear that she won that too even with the biased edit deliberately focusing more on Symone's lifeless performance, but this thread definitely is not ready to acknowledge that.