RuPaul's Drag Race | Season 11: Don’t Sleep on the Turtle

178,401 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Inner Insanity said:

So just out of curiosity, who would y'all have picked for Miss Congeniality other than the queen that actually won?

10. Blair St. Clair

Excuse may. Not when Asia was the mother the girls never had. The sister all of them would want. The friend everyone deserved. The girls didn't know a better person. Sorry. 

1 minute ago, Dax said:

Excuse may. Not when Asia was the mother the girls never had. The sister all of them would want. The friend everyone deserved. The girls didn't know a better person. Sorry. 

Not when she murdered those poor butterflies.:-* 

But for real there were several contenders that season.

Ladies and gentlemen I would like to remind you that Asia O'Hara got nominated for an MTV Movie and TV Award and it's fan voted, therefore you should go and support her. The category is Most Meme-able Moment for her contribution to butterflies' extinction. She deserves it. :gaycat4:

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Sweetie you don’t get to put racist in quotes like it’s untrue immediately after saying Serena cha cha is a better drag queen. Silky was undeniably top 3 for a third of the competition. Don’t be delusional. 

sweetie you don't get to accuse me of being deluded immediately after saying silky is undeniably top three for a third of the competition. you can quote every single post dragging silky in this thread and act all high and mighty but nothing is going to alter the objective fact that silky nutmeg ganache is probably the least funny, the least charismatic, the least interesting, the least put-together and the least original queen the producers have hired in the past 5 years. :skull: you also need to get some other comebacks other than "you're racist" and "you're delusional" btw, it's getting almost as repetitive as silky's fat jokes at this point.

2 hours ago, Dax said:

Ladies and gentlemen I would like to remind you that Asia O'Hara got nominated for an MTV Movie and TV Award and it's fan voted, therefore you should go and support her. The category is Most Meme-able Moment for her contribution to butterflies' extinction. She deserves it. :gaycat4:

Tbh they should have nominated Monique Heart for the gif of her reaction to butterfly-gate. THAT was a real moment. 

Also suprised Vanjie wasn’t nominated for this though if Asia managed to get nominated 

friendly ruminder that if LSFTC had existed back in S6, Adore would be the winner :rip: unless she got paired with Darienne in the first round and got wrecked :fan: 

Bianca would be easily beaten in a lip sync by any of the top 4 :rip: 

9 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

Miss Asia will laugh all the way to the bank when she has an MTV award and the All Stars 5 crown :cm:

Wow! A concept! :siptea:

3 hours ago, Inner Insanity said:

So just out of curiosity, who would y'all have picked for Miss Congeniality other than the queen that actually won?

IMO

1. Ongina

2. Jessica Wild

3. Stacy Layne Matthews

4. Chad Michaels

5. Alaska

6. Joslyn Fox

7. Max

8. Chi Chi

9. Peppermint

10. Blair St. Clair

This list is entirely wrong 

7 hours ago, ArianadelRey said:

I just imagined if S6 had the LSFTC system and Bianca went against Darienne.

We would probably had Adore as the winner.

P1eTxhD.gif

They would’ve chosen like Judy Garland songs and then probably some comedic talking bitch track. Lol. They wanted Bianca to win. 

1 hour ago, getback said:

friendly ruminder that if LSFTC had existed back in S6, Adore would be the winner :rip: unless she got paired with Darienne in the first round and got wrecked :fan: 

Bianca would be easily beaten in a lip sync by any of the top 4 :rip: 

As I said above, they probably would’ve given Bianca some comedic or theatrical track. She’s not a dancing queen, but she’s done enough theater to pull out a number. So I don’t think she would’ve been easily beaten. She could’ve taken any of them on the right track. If it were theatrical, Courtney would’ve been a hard beat, but I think she could’ve taken Adore for sure. Darienne is also a tough one though too. 

Idk, I’m glad we got the results we did. Lol. 

10 minutes ago, dperkins said:

They would’ve chosen like Judy Garland songs and then probably some comedic talking bitch track. Lol. They wanted Bianca to win. 

not when they filmed a double crowning with Adore.  

8 minutes ago, dperkins said:

As I said above, they probably would’ve given Bianca some comedic or theatrical track. She’s not a dancing queen, but she’s done enough theater to pull out a number. So I don’t think she would’ve been easily beaten. She could’ve taken any of them on the right track. If it were theatrical, Courtney would’ve been a hard beat, but I think she could’ve taken Adore for sure. Darienne is also a tough one though too. 

Idk, I’m glad we got the results we did. Lol. 

I saw Bianca lip synced before, she's very average.

Darienne honestly could sweep the floor with any kind of track. whoever is up against Darienne = a painful defeat. unless it's Bianca and they purposely rig it for her.

but anyway in all possible scenarios

Bianca vs Courtney - Adore vs Darienne -> Bianca vs Adore -> Adore/Double crowning

Bianca vs Adore - Courtney vs Darienne -> Adore vs Darienne -> Adore

Bianca vs Darienne - Courtney vs Adore -> Bianca vs Adore -> Adore/Double crowning

:rip: :rip: :rip: 

I don't think guessing who would have won with this format before is that easy. These are performances they prepare for and it also depends on song choice. Nobody was expecting Sasha to bulldoze the competition or Asia to fail so badly and it happened. I guess season 5 is the one I would have most liked to see. Season 2 would have been cute too. 

5 hours ago, Life Savers said:

I don't think guessing who would have won with this format before is that easy. These are performances they prepare for and it also depends on song choice. Nobody was expecting Sasha to bulldoze the competition or Asia to fail so badly and it happened. I guess season 5 is the one I would have most liked to see. Season 2 would have been cute too. 

Season 2 would’ve been fun! Tatianna would’ve been murdered. (At last the Tati back then) and unless Juju vs Tyra was one of the first lipsyncs, they would’ve been the final 2. Had Tyra been able to plan and prepare some reveals and stunts, she would’ve came prepared. Especially for that $100,000. But back in S2, the budget was so small they probably would’ve done 3 RuPaul songs from Champion. Lol. 

12 hours ago, Hakunt said:

sweetie you don't get to accuse me of being deluded immediately after saying silky is undeniably top three for a third of the competition. you can quote every single post dragging silky in this thread and act all high and mighty but nothing is going to alter the objective fact that silky nutmeg ganache is probably the least funny, the least charismatic, the least interesting, the least put-together and the least original queen the producers have hired in the past 5 years. :skull: you also need to get some other comebacks other than "you're racist" and "you're delusional" btw, it's getting almost as repetitive as silky's fat jokes at this point.

:clap3: :clap3: 

If LSFTC existed in S7, then Kennedy Davenport would have won. Then in AS3, with no Kennedy in the competition would have allowed Shangela to be in the top 2 with Trixie and Shangela would have also won.  

PFejbHu.gif

3 hours ago, SixWholeYears said:

Anyone coming to see Miss Hytes at Woodys tonight? 

I want to but I'm on my Games of Throne binge so no :cm: 

8 minutes ago, SpaceMan said:

What Asia can do successfully? Certainly not fashion or performing :priceless:

Season 10 was full of duds

Considering that she's become one of the breakout performers of the Werq the World tour and has worn masterful pieces in and out of Drag Race that she's created herself instead of someone telling her to wear them, I'm inclined to disagree. :nicole: