RuPaul's Drag Race | Emmy Winning! | AS3 Fashion Rate

140,876 posts in this topic

jqnetto
4 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I didn't use her looks for a reason. :rip: The point was that you're not supposed to pass as a woman in drag.

Yes, it is? There is nothing wrong with a club kid approach, but lets not play dumb, Kameron's drag is all about serving feminine features, the point is she fails at her intentions.

jose168
14 minutes ago, jqnetto said:

unsurprisingly, none of them is Kameron's. :mandown:

Dd

Hurem
1 minute ago, jqnetto said:

Yes, it is? There is nothing wrong with a club kid approach, but lets not play dumb, Kameron's drag is all about serving feminine features, the point is she fails at her intentions.

No, it's not. :rip: 

And Kameron can look fishy if she wants to.

Slikovni rezultat za kameron michaels finale

Slikovni rezultat za kameron michaels finale

LewisK

For the strong male facial features that Kameron has, she really does a great work looking fishy, as much as y'all can hate her.

I have the document fulfilled for the rate but the ****ing error 503 doesn't let me send it, so I'll leave it here if you can explain to me how I can upload it @Subomie :heart2:

My average is:

S9 - 7.58 (Wow, a CAST. Too bad they were so boring)

S6 - 6.85

S7 - 6.78 (really surprised to see it above S5, but I can see now that, even though it hadn't queens as great as Jinkx, Alaska, Detox..., it had a better cast overall, while S5 had some lackluster queens in the first episodes...)

S5 - 6.71

S10 - 6.64 (included Eureka here)

S3 - 6.07 (included Shangela here)

S4 - 6

S1 - 5.66

S2 - 5.63

S8 - 5.66

Tim£

I still don't get Eureka detransitioning? 

Was it a cry for help legit idgi

Rotunda
2 hours ago, Hurem said:

What’s she supposed to convince you?

Kameron quite literally describes herself as fishy...

Drag Queens don’t have to fit some set mold, but you should probably achieve what you think your brand is (see: Trixie/Cracker claiming to be comedy queens)

Nacht

I need to get on it and rate all queens. For now I’ve only done season 1 and the average is 4.8, I don’t wanna be too rude and give many negative scores. :emofish:

artangel
7 hours ago, Dera said:

I just caught up on some of the latest dramas Eureka and Aja were involved in and whew, @CHANEL™ really knew the tea didn't she

Eureka's facebook post after attempting to drag Phi Phi literally out of nowhere, with all the "your"s and random capitalization and her mentioning she was trans again for no reason :toofunny2: 

Aja writing those ESSAYS saying it's transphobic that somebody called her out on plagiarizing Valentina, what in the world :toofunny2: 

Wait what??? What’s the tea, links please!

Claymore

Kameron has a gorgeous mug don't even

artangel

:ahh: dhdhdifjjfjd just read what Eureka said on Facebook....she legit wrote “I thought if I was honest or causes issues I wouldn’t win”

DIDNT I TELL YALL THAT SHE WAS DISGENUINE AND THAT SHE SAID THINGS TO MAKE HER LOOK GOOD?! All of yall who defended her with arguments in the sense of “oh but she said sorry” or “she said...” are boo boo the fools now, sad!

jpow
2 hours ago, Tim£ said:

I still don't get Eureka detransitioning? 

Was it a cry for help legit idgi

It’s not that hard to understand.

She knew she wasn’t cis-gender, so she thought transitioning was her only option.  Only after starting to transition did she realize that living as gender neutral was a better fit for her.  Eureka is hardly the first person to decide gender neutral is better than a complete transition, so this failed attempt to read her isn’t cute.  

Living Legend

Shea Coulee or Naomi Smalls? :eatpopcorn:

dperkins
22 minutes ago, jpow said:

It’s not that hard to understand.

She knew she wasn’t cis-gender, so she thought transitioning was her only option.  Only after starting to transition did she realize that living as gender neutral was a better fit for her.  Eureka is hardly the first person to decide gender neutral is better than a complete transition, so this failed attempt to read her isn’t cute.  

Exactly. I’m not a fan of Eureka, but let’s read her for the right things. Lol

dperkins
2 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Kameron quite literally describes herself as fishy...

Drag Queens don’t have to fit some set mold, but you should probably achieve what you think your brand is (see: Trixie/Cracker claiming to be comedy queens)

Kameron decribes herself as a “fishy muscle queen”. Which is accurate. Fishy means looking like a real woman, and I swear some of y’all think that just means skinny petite gorgeous woman. But Kameron legit looks like some bodybuilder women I know. So her saying “fishy muscle queen” is 100% accurate. 

jpow

Okay y’all.  I got bored of S4 so I switched and am watching S5 now.

Alaska has done awful on the show so far :rip:  First episode she quit the mini challenge and wouldn’t finish taking photos in the dunk tank.  Episode 2 she didn’t know any of the words that Phi Phi said, and third episode she didn’t even do the main challenge in drag. :rip:   I screamed when the judges praised her in episode 2 as well, when Alaska was more deserving of the bottom 2 than Monica who was boring but at least knew the words.  

jqnetto

Alaska deserved to win episode 3 though.

Too bad she was too ahead of time presenting boy drag to the show. An avant gard icon. :'(

Rotunda
26 minutes ago, dperkins said:

Kameron decribes herself as a “fishy muscle queen”. Which is accurate. Fishy means looking like a real woman, and I swear some of y’all think that just means skinny petite gorgeous woman. But Kameron legit looks like some bodybuilder women I know. So her saying “fishy muscle queen” is 100% accurate. 

Well I don’t...? I honestly thought Eureka pulled it off better most of the season. 

Kameron serves some type of mystical fantasy creature that is a good look (I think Raven/Raja described it as like Woodland Nymph-esque) but often has weirdly sharp angles. It’s like she’s serving good face and body, but they look incongruent together to me, which throws me off.

Cain
10 hours ago, Dera said:

Aja writing those ESSAYS saying it's transphobic that somebody called her out on plagiarizing Valentina, what in the world :toofunny2: 

...what

5uN37AZ.gif

Rotunda
10 hours ago, Dera said:

I just caught up on some of the latest dramas Eureka and Aja were involved in and whew, @CHANEL™ really knew the tea didn't she

Eureka's facebook post after attempting to drag Phi Phi literally out of nowhere, with all the "your"s and random capitalization and her mentioning she was trans again for no reason :toofunny2: 

Between Aja, Shea, and Eureka, the S9 girls are going through a lot

K$Ellie

What is Shea even doing that's messy other than dragging a tacky Gaga album (Artpop not BTW)

jpow
2 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

What is Shea even doing that's messy other than dragging a tacky Gaga album (Artpop not BTW)

Attacking a fan for saying Shea was the true queen of S9 and then lashing Nina Bonina for an inoffensive joke she made with her friend.  

K$Ellie
3 minutes ago, jpow said:

Attacking a fan for saying Shea was the true queen of S9 and then lashing Nina Bonina for an inoffensive joke she made with her friend.  

K2t3SyfQAE0n4JXbssDTv7rpYJN8IDMBJDWN908zC7c.jpg?w=776&s=958f9f668b9929e97be6e4348c1d9ee8

not really an attack. I forgot about the Nina stuff tho nn