RuPaul's Drag Race | Emmy Winning! | AS3 Fashion Rate

140,966 posts in this topic

dperkins
3 minutes ago, Aelita said:

I can't believe Trixie has more RTs than Shangela on Twitter, she didn't even win any lip sync over the season.. LOL I just can't believe gays are doing that

tumblr_m0ucy6jeCp1qbzqexo1_500.gif

artangel

Me watching the drama unfold when Ru said that he didn't want trans/bio queens on the show and all the queens from RPDR come for him

Klnb7hM.gif

Blade Runner
5 minutes ago, Aelita said:

I can't believe Trixie has more RTs than Shangela on Twitter, she didn't even win any lip sync over the season.. LOL I just can't believe gays are doing that

*Straight girls. 

Those are her fans. 

Braz
9 minutes ago, Aelita said:

3 black, older queens vs the Internet darling? I'm lowkey surprised Shangela's doing as well as she did to the point of trending WW.

Sadly with the queens returning and her close association with WOW, Rigga Morris it is.

Callisto.
48 minutes ago, Fetch said:

aVEC1BC.gif She's done things that the other queens will NEVER DO! like sing country music :celestial4:

Shangela did it in season 3

ClockedT

dperkins

All in all, this season has definitely gagged me like other seasons haven’t in a while. The drama and messiness has been something else. :rip: 

Callisto.
44 minutes ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

Shangela is sooo underrated by fans at least from what I see on Twitter. she > Trixie.

This episode was a whole mess just like 90% of the season, glad that it's about to end. Come through season 10

I was actually shocked when I saw how many people hated her in season 3 and how the majority of her comments people didn't want her on the show when she was announced.

Callisto.
3 minutes ago, dperkins said:

All in all, this season has definitely gagged me like other seasons haven’t in a while. The drama and messiness has been something else. :rip: 

Can't wait for the girls to start praising and craving Real Stars 3 towards the end of season 10 when they realize the girls are serving Rupauls Best Friend Race.

Klnb7hM.gif

Citrus
6 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

*Straight girls. 

Those are her fans. 

Tell them, girls with Hot Topic reward cards can seethe.

Klnb7hM.gif

dperkins
1 minute ago, Callisto. said:

Can't wait for the girls to start praising and craving Real Stars 3 towards the end of season 10 when they realize the girls are serving Rupauls Best Friend Race.

Klnb7hM.gif

Right?! :rip: 

jpow

I’ve been loving this season.  Some questionable things have happened throughout it (BenDeLa’s domination, Bebe’s slightly lackluster return, Chi Chi flopping, etc) but it’s been pretty enjoyable to watch.  

MusicTalker

Trixie losing yet another lipsync. Girl just can't. 

Shangela is the ONLY deserving winner now with 3 wins AND 3 lipsync wins.  Anything else is straight up foolery.

Tsareena

where are the gurls that were looking for a good lipsync? Shangela just gave one of the best ones ever :cm:

NumbFentyStan
24 minutes ago, Callisto. said:

Klnb7hM.gif

This is lowkey the tea, but let's be real, the drama was the best thing about AS3 and idk if that's a good thing

Klnb7hM.gif

Tsareena

:'( Kennedy's story on feeling like an after thought 

jpow

I kinda hate how Shangela had to resort to a fat suit to win the lip sync this week.  

Tsareena
1 minute ago, jpow said:

I kinda hate how Shangela had to resort to a fat suit to win the lip sync this week.  

I think even without the fat suit she still did a better job but it's hard to say... Alaska kinda had the same strategy for lipsyncs in AS2

-Lewymocha-

Shangela has dominated this season and next weeks task is MADE for her! However if the returning queens are choosing the winner... then.... 

dperkins
1 minute ago, jpow said:

She could’ve done it without it and it still would’ve been good. The suit just pushed it over the top. 

And who cares? This is DRAG. I’m so sick of people knocking any campy thing as a “gimmick” when some queens pull the same death drops and stunts every lipsync. What makes that more valid? Drag is supposed to just be entertaining. I was entertained. 

Yosemite
1 hour ago, Fetch said:

I can't believe Trixie served Katya on AS3 and failed to win a lipsync and send someone home. They were made for eachother :celestial3:

On reddit somebody made a point tally and Trixie is like 51 to Katya's 53 :rip: their similarities are so scarily close. Also Alaska was ~70 with Shangela ~60, in her time on the show Ben is 80. :cm: 

1 hour ago, Superpower said:

The looks were great, but Trixie had the most basic one. Let make that clear.

They all looked great (minimum) with Kennedy taking my 3rd favorite, but are you honestly about to call a basic pageant gown with nothing else more creative/less basic than Trixie's look?

bendelaChrist w y'all sometimes

39 minutes ago, artangel said:

in all realness this has been the messiest season ever

Klnb7hM.gif

I hope S10 gets even messier, but less production and judging messy more queen messy

Klnb7hM.gif

38 minutes ago, Aelita said:

Shangela trended WW, Trixie didn't

You can sort out within yourself which has the greater value if you care to do so :cm: 

32 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

*Straight girls. 

Those are her fans. 

:celestial6:

As much as I believe Shangela deserves it and my top 3 are all eliminated I really hope Trixie wins so ugly comments and thoughts like this can seethe.

-Lewymocha-
2 minutes ago, jpow said:

The song fit perfectly with a comedy performance. Shangela has The IT factor. 

dperkins

Lipsync ranking this season...

Shangela vs Trixie

Ben vs Aja

Ben vs Shangela (I Kissed A Girl)

Shangela vs Ben (Jump)

Bebe vs Trixie

Ben vs Bebe

Kennedy vs Ben

Subomie

Anaconda, Jump and Freaky Money >

Nobody's Supposed to Be Here < 

jpow
3 minutes ago, dperkins said:

She could’ve done it without it and it still would’ve been good. The suit just pushed it over the top. 

And who cares? This is DRAG. I’m so sick of people knocking any campy thing as a “gimmick” when some queens pull the same death drops and stunts every lipsync. What makes that more valid? Drag is supposed to just be entertaining. I was entertained. 

I didn’t knock it because it was campy or a gimmick though.

I just think it’s a little juvenille, that’s all.  But this is coming from the same episode that featured queens farting the wedding song.  /Max rant over

jpow
2 minutes ago, dperkins said:

Lipsync ranking this season...

Shangela vs Trixie

Ben vs Aja

Ben vs Shangela (I Kissed A Girl)

Shangela vs Ben (Jump)

Bebe vs Trixie

Ben vs Bebe

Kennedy vs Ben

Is this from worst to best?