Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

RuPaul's Drag Race | Best Looks Rate - Page 7246

181,780 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, DevonDreams said:

Hide contents

• Episode 5: Stage show, circus/magic themed.

• Episode 5: Farrah Moan won the challenge.

• Episode 5: “I Want Your Love” by Transvision Vamp as LSFYL

• Episode 5: Eureka O’Hara had a bad runway.

• Episode 5: Bottom Two was Eureka O’Hara vs Sasha Velour

• Episode 6: Acting challenge, cartoon themed. Two teams.

• Episode 6: Aja won the challenge.

• Episode 6: Runway theme was “Character Illusion”

• Episode 6: Guest judge is Fagan ____.

• Episode 6: LSFYL is “I’m Outta Love” by Anastacia

• Episode 6: Bottom Two was Trinity Taylor vs Farrah Moan

•  

lol wasn't this basically confirmed false?

1 hour ago, lightstheyblindme said:

did anybody else watch Dragula? I'm in love with Vander Von Odd

15101751_261212944294627_429872416831832

I did, that show gave me LIFE. With a better production and a TV network picking it up, I can see myself liking that show more than Drag Race :jonny: I hope we see Vander, Melissa and Loris on Drag Race, they could be so good. Loris is everything Pearl only could wish for, Melissa is a drama goldmine, potentially bigger than Phi Phi (and also BY FAR more talented and polished than Phi Phi, maybe the first villain to ever win Drag Race without the fans rioting). Vander is a mix of Violet and Jinkx, pontetially my favorite Ru girl ever if she gets on (Jinkx better watch out) with a Bianca/Sharon/Aciid/Tangerine-type of chart records. Ugh, I want to see them and stan for them so bad on Season 10, 11 and/or 12 (not on the same season).

The performances on the last episode of Dragula slayed me so much (except for the Pearl/Rebecca/Naomi/EveSaintLaurence of Dragula who should have been eliminated on Episode 2), Drag Race who?

3 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

I did, that show gave me LIFE. With a better production and a TV network picking it up, I can see myself liking that show more than Drag Race :jonny: I hope we see Vander, Melissa and Loris on Drag Race, they could be so good. Loris is everything Pearl only could wish for, Melissa is a drama goldmine, potentially bigger than Phi Phi (and also BY FAR more talented and polished than Phi Phi, maybe the first villain to ever win Drag Race without the fans rioting). Vander is a mix of Violet and Jinkx, pontetially my favorite Ru girl ever if she ever gets on (Jinkx better watch out) with a Bianca/Sharon/Aciid/Tangerine-type of chart records. Ugh, I want to see them and stan for them so bad on Season 10, 11 and/or 12 (not on the same season).

The performances on the last episode of Dragula slayed me so much (except for the Pearl/Rebecca/Naomi/EveSaintLaurence of Dragula who should have been eliminated on Episode 2), Drag Race who?

so I'm not the only one who thought Loris looks like Pearl? (I lowkey think it's because Loris copied Pearl's style of makeup but whatever)

also I love how miss Loris got all the hairy obese queens upset with her

15623891_1851121298436562_74858894415594

Spoiler

I mean, she totally deserved to be eliminated on Episode 5... she already almost had a free pass on Episode 4 (although it was disputed) and she would start to look like Rebecca/Pearl if she was saved. With that said, a double elimination was totally unnecessary and the show lost a lot without Xochi and Loris, but with those mess of MeatBalls and Frankie on. Ursula was the only decent fat monster and she was done so bad :rip:

2 hours ago, getback said:

is the rate still going on sistrens?

I want to know this too, I had my rate done but didn't get it in because the website went offline 

Vander needs to be on season 10. I haven't rooted for a queen to succeed this much in a long time. She's definitely up there with some of the best conceptual looks I've seen in drag queens. And her episode of MUG shows she also has such a fun and bubbly personality to go along with her dark and alternative style which really surprised me. And she's still young. And she can perform her ****ing ass off. Her Bubblegum Bitch performance had me gagged. I love it.

In terms of the other Dragula queens. Melissa would be great since she was serving old school untucked during the final supper with the way she went in on the other queens. Lorris would be cute too since her Rabbit look was to die for. She kind of gives off a Brooke Candy vibe except with 100% less attitude and personality which is a shame

Vander is very well spoken from what I've seen in that video with Kim Chi

I think she will be a great contestant on season 10

8 minutes ago, that G.U.Y. said:

I know nothing about the new batch of queens. I'm going blind and I love it 

I tried to do this but I didn't have the strength

the1ebf4.gif

Just now, getback said:

Vander is very well spoken from what I've seen in that video with Kim Chi

I think she will be a great contestant on season 10

Very, I was amazed by how she expressed her opinions on Dragula (about alternative drag and about Melissa). I also loved how respectful she was all the time, she truly has a great personality (which is something in common with my faves... Jinkx, DeLa, Max, Kim, etc.).

1 minute ago, DevonDreams said:

I'm tired of seeing fashion queens like Kim Chi and Naomi.. 

*chanal triggered*

kimchi-drag-race-popcorn.gif

Kim Chi was really fun to watch. I went from "ugh, another Miss Fame" to "YAAAAS bitch!" in a span of two episodes. I didn't understand her hype pre-season, now I realize I was wrong (something that doesn't happen very often).

Naomi was a borefest and should have been eliminated instead of Acid. But in that case we wouldn't have gotten her great runway on the Wizard of Oz challenge, and her iconic (and underrated) fight with Derrick. I swear her puppet challenge was her peak, I can see why Kim tolerates her.

10 minutes ago, DevonDreams said:

I'm tired of seeing fashion queens like Kim Chi and Naomi.. 

at first I read this as "Chi Chi and Naomi" and I was like um 

am still shocked @ wow giving Kim Chi her own webshow but Vander was great in it.

7 minutes ago, getback said:

I wanna know if 

Reveal hidden contents

Kimora Blac

is half Asian? :gaycat1:

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure--the Kimora referring to Kimora Lee Simmons. She serves blasian out of drag but the plastic surgery makes it hard to tell.

kimora6-e1464058552381.jpg

Eureka O'Hara is from where I live so I'm gonna be rooting for her next season I guess lol

1 minute ago, squishy said:
  Hide contents

I'm pretty sure--the Kimora referring to Kimora Lee Simmons. She serves blasian out of drag but the plastic surgery makes it hard to tell.

kimora6-e1464058552381.jpg

I heard she's half Vietnamese but you know the tea on reddit can be unreliable, so I need to wait for the Ruveal to check her last name just to be sure :gaycat1: I'm so gonna stan for her tbh :gaycat1:

16 minutes ago, sha-nasty said:

Eureka O'Hara is from where I live so I'm gonna be rooting for her next season I guess lol

You live in the Johnson City area? I live in Nashville, but I haven't heard much about her in this part of TN. She seems cute, though. What is she like?

C2rIB_gUsAAOeUC.jpg:large

1 minute ago, ariesjow said:

You live in the Johnson City area? I live in Nashville, but I haven't heard much about her in this part of TN. She seems cute, though. What is she like?

C2rIB_gUsAAOeUC.jpg:large

I've only seen her once and I was shitfaced so I don't remember. I think she performed Hey Mama tho

29 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

am still shocked @ wow giving Kim Chi her own webshow but Vander was great in it.

Just watched it, I'm so in love with Vander.

Why are you surprised tho? Mug is Kim Chi's department, and people are digging her personality, charisma AND humour (if Trixie's corny comedy and Katya's random/crazy comedy are well received, Kim Chi's intelligent jokes were meant to be too. This is not shade, I love the three of them but let's be real). I'm glad it was clear the show was hers and not Naomi's.