Jump to content

RuPaul's Drag Race | AS6 | Premieres June 24th on Paramount+


Recommended Posts

Life Savers
3 minutes ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

Im kinda surprised that Mik doesn’t have ANY stan here?? Since she has the most followers on ig :deadbanana4:

We don't like payola and riggory :sistrens:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 222k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • dperkins

    13579

  • getback

    9756

  • PinkBox

    8237

  • jpow

    5458

Top Posters In This Topic

Fetish for MiMi
6 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

We don't like payola and riggory :sistrens:

She was saved from the bottom multiple times but her highs were deserved :michael:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Life Savers
11 minutes ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

She was saved from the bottom multiple times but her highs were deserved :michael:

 The ball win wasn't. She should have one win, same as Kandy :michael:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
GlamourCadaver

Really having flashbacks to when this thread was Shea vs. Trinity stans and then it didn't matter cuz the top 2 was Peppermint and Sasha :rip: 

 

I hate this show so much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Life Savers
14 minutes ago, Inner Insanity said:

 

The thumbnail teasing the top 2? :lakitu:

Link to post
Share on other sites
GlamourCadaver

Kandy & Symone lip syncing multiple times this season while Mik & Rosé never had to, along with the fact that Aquaria, Gigi, and GottMik are the only queens to win the ball & snatch game, should be more indicative of the judging, than the queens. :laugh: Trash.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

The thumbnail teasing the top 2? :lakitu:

Wait :eek: you're on to something 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GlamourCadaver said:

Kandy & Symone lip syncing multiple times this season while Mik & Rosé never had to, along with the fact that Aquaria, Gigi, and GottMik are the only queens to win the ball & snatch game, should be more indicative of the judging, than the queens. :laugh: Trash.

Aquaria, Gigi and GotMik were all the best in their perspective snatch games though. I understand how other wins can be disputed but they were the standouts for snatch game on their episodes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

WAIT I just had a thought. 
 

with International All Stars (allegedly) being for the BBC, does that mean we are now having IAS and AS every year? :biblio:

 

Im hoping they cancel AS after S6 and just do IAS from now on. It makes the most sense. 
 

But.. if it is for the BBC then are these girls really going back a second time for no cash prize? :eek:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Fetish for MiMi

“Where you’re going bitch?”

 

and

 

”What u gon do different” 

 

are already iconic :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, GlamourCadaver said:

Kandy & Symone lip syncing multiple times this season while Mik & Rosé never had to

This got me thinking, when was the last time a Black queen never had to lip sync... Tyra? :skull:

Link to post
Share on other sites
G.U.Y. Gaga
33 minutes ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

“Where you’re going bitch?”

 

and

 

”What u gon do different” 

 

are already iconic :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

I truly don't know why people hate Kandy :dies: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Fetish for MiMi
15 minutes ago, Riot said:

This got me thinking, when was the last time a Black queen never had to lip sync... Tyra? :skull:

Wait.. not her being the 1st and last :deadbanana4:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Fetish for MiMi

But then again, there aren’t even that many queens that managed to escape LSFYL 

 

Nina
Tyra

Bianca Courtney

Violet

Kimchi

Sasha

Aquaria

Gigi Sherry

Rose Mik

 

wait actually kinda a lot :skull:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Fetish for MiMi
21 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I truly don't know why people hate Kandy :dies: 

I was talking about Rosé though :toofunny3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
G.U.Y. Gaga

Most of that list is lowkey front runners people who they thought would lose a lipsync though 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucid Dreaming

I truly hope someone goes home this friday because i'm NOT here for a 5th (!!!!!!) non-elimination episode.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Inner Insanity
30 minutes ago, Lucid Dreaming said:

I truly hope someone goes home this friday because i'm NOT here for a 5th (!!!!!!) non-elimination episode.

If they're doing the lip sync for the crown format for the finale you know they won't eliminate anyone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
sugrbby666
3 minutes ago, Inner Insanity said:

If they're doing the lip sync for the crown format for the finale you know they won't eliminate anyone.

Which makes the existence of the "Henny, I shrunk the drag queen"-episode even more embarrassing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...