Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

5,738 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, XtinaPanicGodney said:

a moment :jonny5:

Wesker is such a daddy :flame: 

is Polaroid the utter garbage i expect it to be, or is it actually watchable?

Recently saw Cam...hated it.  I’m glad it was a different type of horror but there are just so many questions I have about it.  

On 1/8/2019 at 12:02 PM, XtinaPanicGodney said:

a moment :jonny5:

omg the slayage I WAS NOT READY POP GURLS ARE OVER COME THROUGH MILLAAAAAA

Last Shift (2014) was alright, predictable and cliche-ridden but it worked nevertheless. Dread (2009) by the same director is excellent too.

Suspiria will be out tomorrow, I can finally watch it :jonny:

Just saw The Strangers: Prey At Night it was diabolical. To think some people actually anticipated a sequel for years and they got THAT yikes

I tried watching The House That Jack Built today and couldn’t finish it, not because it was too disturbing or something but because it was so boring :rip:

The Possession of Chloë Grace was meh. The one scene I thought was kinda creepy/cool (although executed horribly) was when she climbed the stair-rail. :mazen:

7 hours ago, blackout77 said:

Just saw The Strangers: Prey At Night it was diabolical. To think some people actually anticipated a sequel for years and they got THAT yikes

I don't know why this one is so extremely hated. I thought it was kinda alright, I had a decently good time with it. The edgy teenager protagonist was insufferable and the writing sucked, but it did have a few cool scenes and ideas (car, swimming pool). I also liked what they did with the music.

I hope Velvet Buzzsaw is good. :duca:

The Escape Room was cute

4 hours ago, Armani👑 said:

The Escape Room was cute

I was down for it until the final like.. 10? minutes. Kind of went off the rails a bit. I'd still watch a sequel though.

--

Saw Halloween (2018) for the first time. It was cute. A little bit of messy writing and I didn't care about most of the characters, but Jamie was great as usual. The long shot was cool, and the music popped off as well.

I don't see much point in a sequel though.

7 hours ago, CakeLikeRihanna said:

I tried watching The House That Jack Built today and couldn’t finish it, not because it was too disturbing or something but because it was so boring :rip:

Von Trier really thought he was doing something, huh? :rip:

2 hours ago, intheneonlights said:

Von Trier really thought he was doing something, huh? :rip:

Right, it seemed like he was trying to mask it as a psychological and intelligent movie with all the fake deep dialogues, but he failed at it

I watched "Polaroid" at the cinema yesterday and thought the movie was okay. I didn't expect much, so i wasn't disappointed. It had some stupid moments, but whatever. I liked the jump scares, but it had zero scary atmosphere and boring characters. The movie kinda reminded me of "Wish Upon", which was a little better tho.

3 hours ago, Kevin2803 said:

I watched "Polaroid" at the cinema yesterday and thought the movie was okay. I didn't expect much, so i wasn't disappointed. It had some stupid moments, but whatever. I liked the jump scares, but it had zero scary atmosphere and boring characters. The movie kinda reminded me of "Wish Upon", which was a little better tho.

That was one of the worst movies of recent years to me. :deadbanana4:

OT: The Candyman remake should be interesting with Jordan Peele producing and a black woman, Nia DaCosta, writing and directing. Her first film looks good going by the trailer. :duca:

2 minutes ago, A Little Unruly said:

That was one of the worst movies of recent years to me. :deadbanana4:

I mean, it wasn't a masterpiece, but i enjoyed it. It kinda gave me "Final Destination" vibes.

16 minutes ago, Kevin2803 said:

I mean, it wasn't a masterpiece, but i enjoyed it. It kinda gave me "Final Destination" vibes.

I HATED the protagonist. Like, that dumb bitch deserved everything that was coming her way. :deadbanana4:

I watched Annabelle again and it wasn't as bad as i remembered. The sequel (or prequel) is still superior tho. 

Suspiria f-cked me UP. It's been 2 days and I still can't get it out of my head.

Have y'all seen the Witch? I thought was a good horror movie. Not relying on jumpscares. The type of horror I like.

Wish Upon as a movie was terrible, but for a Goosebumps episode it would have been very good. Not worth the money to watch tbh. 

And Poloarid is out??