4,352 posts in this topic

On 2/16/2018 at 1:09 PM, Hooligan said:

Creep 2 was even worse than Creep.  Yikes. 

I liked it, it’s like the original on steroids :)

11 hours ago, Phunk said:

Anybody stan The Poughkeepsie Tapes? By far one of my favourite horrors in a long time and would love a suggestion similar to it.

Gosh, yes! It's so underrated. I was legit scarred when I saw it. :jonny5:

Y'all made me expect so much more from The Ritual. It had a few cool moments and lots of potential, but I didn't like the direction it took at all. So many clichés.

Just seen the trailer for The Ritual and it looks great

On 2/17/2018 at 10:02 AM, rooby.booby said:

Just watched "Keep Watching" today, and let me say it's not THAT bad how people say it is. Bella and Carl from Walking Dead are so little in it, the filming was done in december 2014 :deadbanana2:

Thanks for the small review, might watch it.

Anyone else have reviews on Keep Watching?

29 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Just seen the trailer for The Ritual and it looks great

Yeah, you should give it a watch...just know the ending is kind of weird, lol.  All in all, solid movie though.

10 hours ago, Verge of Obscene said:

I liked it, it’s like the original on steroids :)

I really could not get into it.  I thought I'd actually like this one after reading reviews saying it's way better than the first but I hated it.  At least Creep was kind of creepy, Creep 2 was just weird.

3 hours ago, A Little Unruly said:

Gosh, yes! It's so underrated. I was legit scarred when I saw it. :jonny5:

Y'all made me expect so much more from The Ritual. It had a few cool moments and lots of potential, but I didn't like the direction it took at all. So many clichés.

Spoiler

tumblr_og3p0737km1sss346o1_400.gif

:mazen:

@A Little Unruly i dont remember if it was you who helped me trying to find a film a bunch of pages ago but i found it (and it looks a lot worse than i remember lol)

its online now

Escape Room is one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen. 

On 6/10/2017 at 6:22 AM, KatyLegendperry said:

just watched Gerald's Game

Reveal hidden contents

the ending

:rip: what was King of Horror thinking

it was good aside from that though

Stephen King ALWAYS ****s things up with a wack ending.

He always does that.

1 hour ago, ChapelHooker said:

@A Little Unruly i dont remember if it was you who helped me trying to find a film a bunch of pages ago but i found it (and it looks a lot worse than i remember lol)

its online now

the trailer looks really good!! was it that bad? 

2 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

its online now

nnn; Yeah. I just saw there's two different 2017 movies called Escape Room. :deadbanana:

Maybe you were looking for the other one since you remembered the trailer to be better?

17 minutes ago, A Little Unruly said:

nnn; Yeah. I just saw there's two different 2017 movies called Escape Room. :deadbanana:

Maybe you were looking for the other one since you remembered the trailer to be better?

which one's better?

8 minutes ago, babyboy44 said:

which one's better?

I don't know, I haven't seen either. I'd rather watch the second one based on the trailer, though.

23 hours ago, Phunk said:

Anybody stan The Poughkeepsie Tapes? By far one of my favourite horrors in a long time and would love a suggestion similar to it.

this , Lake Mungo and Exorcism Of Emily Rose are the only horror movies that marked me for life tbh.

1 hour ago, A Little Unruly said:

yeah i saw this too, and it was definitely the first one. the other one looks even worse lmao

6 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

this , Lake Mungo and Exorcism Of Emily Rose are the only horror movies that marked me for life tbh.

I rewatched Emily rose couple years ago and it bored me to death BUT that scene of her waking up at 3 am made me scared of checking the time when I wake up in the am to go pee :sistrens: 

17 hours ago, Hooligan said:

Yeah, you should give it a watch...just know the ending is kind of weird, lol.  All in all, solid movie though.

Seeing it tonight :duca: 

Where do y'all watch movies? Amazon, Netflix or...

so I watched The Ritual

Spoiler

It was actually superb comparing it to other Netflix movies, the guy with glasses & a broken knee was annoying af. He should've been snatched first & the fact he got mad at his friends for taking the shortcut when HE insisted was upsetting. Nonetheless the eerieness of the house and woods was what Blair Witch should've been & I would totally watch it again. That ending was messy right after the only surviving friend reached for the gun and tried shooting the monster UGH the stupidity. 

I also watched the Autopsy of Jane Doe

Spoiler

Her resulting on being a witch was a pretty nice twist, & overall enjoyed the weird anatomy discoveries throughout the film, & at the end where she basically kills the gf & everyone. 

I'd recommend both movies :cm:

Eden Lake was so good but so frustrating :jonny:

The ending :jonny: 

On 2/20/2018 at 2:26 PM, cypriotpcdfan said:

Seeing it tonight :duca: 

Nice.  What'd you think?

:zzz:

Can we talk about Hutch in The Ritual though? :-*

Tragedy Girls was a bit of a mess but the ending scene was pretty cool.

Life was :jonny: the ending was a little predictable but it was still insanely frustrating. Ryan Reynolds’ character tho :jonny: 

Marrowbone was meh, but worth the watch for Queens Goth and Taylor-Joy, I guess. 

It was mostly very calm and restrained and the horror elements were super weak. I thought it could have been better if they had treated it more as a lil mystery tale kinda thing.