P!nk

Underdogs

9 hours ago, Jones said:

Hey everybody! 

So I just got in too and I'm not that good at introducing myself.  :toofunny2:

I've been following this thread for ages. Nice to finally meet ya'll! :smile:

9 hours ago, Unlikely Winner said:

Greetings fellow underdogs! After 4 or 5 long years, I'm finally on atrl and joining our humble fan base. Can't wait to live the excitement of P!7 with  all of you guys:eatpopcorn:

Welcome! Tell us about yourself. Where are you from? Have you seen her? Favorites?

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• dperkins

• dfantasy

• Underdogs

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, alrightsir said:

Welcome! Tell us about yourself. Where are you from? Have you seen her? Favorites?

Thanks! 

I'm turning 20 in a few weeks and I'm from Germany.

I've seen her once on TTAL Tour in Hanover, can't wait til she comes back!

It's pretty hard to decide on my favourites, so these are my thoughts:

Favourite Album: Tie between Funhouse and IND I guess. TTAL was way too much bubblegum pop imo. She has to get rid of Kurstin asap. :shakeno:
CTMH is not really the style of music I listen to, M!ss is also great, TT doesn't get me either. So it would be Funhouse=IND > M!ss >>>> TTAL > TT > CTMH.

Favourite Song: Clearly Sober. Then probably TGE or Glitter, AWAWA is great, When We're Through, Heartbreaker aaahh so many :toofunny2:

Tour: Even though I saw her on TTAL I'd say Funhouse Tour. I like the whole visuals with the circus theme, the setlist is great and it's a little bit more focussed on the music, which I missed recently. 

I hope it makes sense in some way :laugh:

Mr. Weatherwox

Hello everyone!!

I love P!nk and can't wait for her new album. I have been a fan for a couple of years, I haven't seen her in concert (welp). 

I have  a lot of favorites of her my ultimate favorites are Consersation with My puberty hormones and depression 13 Year Old Self and Ave Mary A. 

Gabriel Guedes

HDD said STWOF probably will win the grammy:

Best Country Duo/Group Performance: Kenny Chesney and P!nk. The unlikely duo will probably take it for their #1 country hit, “Setting the World on Fire.” This would be the first Grammy for Chesney; the fourth for P!nk. (Impressively, P!nk’s awards would span three fields—pop, rock and now country).

source: http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=304763

I think it wouldn't hurt to perform there...

26 minutes ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

HDD said STWOF probably will win the grammy:

Best Country Duo/Group Performance: Kenny Chesney and P!nk. The unlikely duo will probably take it for their #1 country hit, “Setting the World on Fire.” This would be the first Grammy for Chesney; the fourth for P!nk. (Impressively, P!nk’s awards would span three fields—pop, rock and now country).

source: http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=304763

I think it wouldn't hurt to perform there...

That would be nice... Don't think they're performing but I hope they do. 

We need to start a petition to close Carey's twitter account. Maybe if enough people report it, they'll actually take it down.

i heard she copied pink but i don't think i can bring myself to watch the performance. i'd probably cringe and roll my eyes way too much to an unhealthy extent.

12 hours ago, dperkins said:

Hasn't she won every "duo" nomination so far? Lol. Also, I don't think she's attending, so she'll probably win it. 

lmao!! so true :D

as much as i like the song (at least it is FAAAAR better than just like fire), it did almost put me to sleep when i heard it on the radio. i was excited that they played it, but damn it's kind of a lame song. had to struggle to keep myself awake at the wheel. also find it weird that it's nominated for "country"... i mean, sure, the guy is a country artist, but there are only the tiiiniest country inflections in the song :/ good on them, i guess. just hoping this won't be the "country" route she'll go if she decides to go "country" on the next record. much rather have her record folktronic songs like dear diary and not a bunch of lame-tastic ones that remind me of the mostly lackluster TTAL bonus tracks... yawn...

I need P!nk to separate herself from Carey, say something nice about Gaga, and not go all pretentious like when she criticised the VMAs

19 hours ago, Grenn-O said:

i heard she copied pink but i don't think i can bring myself to watch the performance. i'd probably cringe and roll my eyes way too much to an unhealthy extent.

She didn't copy Pink really. She had a harness and did like a "dive into stadium" and "jump off platform" thing. That's about it. It's basically the easy **** they take from Pink cause they're not talented enough (in that area) to do the REAL acrobatics. 

i really hope that she releases new music of her own this year and tours. she has been so miss. if only avril could've taken a few ques from pink on how to move forward as a pop rock star they'd both be slaying together. also pink for halftime next year idgaf then maybe after that maroon 5 

Loving all the P!nk talk, and it's not even her Super Bowl performance.

So much for being forgotten, "just there". 

On 6.2.2017 at 10:46 AM, Prismy said:

I really want her to make a mega comeback this year and do the halftime show next year. :jonny: 

I feel like this won't happen in the near future or mildly said never, now that Gaga included jumpscares in her performance. I think it will be a male artist or band anyways next year (Ed Sheeran? Justin Bieber? The Weeknd?). As for the mega comeback... there's always a chance and she can use it.:flame: