Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• dperkins

• dfantasy

• Underdogs

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, dfantasy said:

Billy and the lady stanning. This is like the P!nk show 

It really is. :ahh: She’s been mentioned and shown so many times it’s insane. It’s a shame she hasn’t ever won an AMA either. lol. 

1 minute ago, dperkins said:

It really is. :ahh: She’s been mentioned and shown so many times it’s insane. It’s a shame she hasn’t ever won an AMA either. lol. 

Celebrities loving and praising P!nk Part 3 coming, you guys 

So hopefully the VMAs are later next year and hopefully she has a break in the tour. She currently has the last date on Sep 8th. I’m hoping she’ll take like 2 months off before going to Europe so she can do some more holiday promo next year. I feel like she misses out on a lot of awards because she always appears at the beginning of the era and not after the era has made an impact. She needs to maybe do part of Europe in Oct and go back in Dec/Jan.  That way she can hit VMAs (maybe if they are later this year. They’re sometimes in September.) and then hit the AMAs again, and maybe actually win something. Then ending the tour in January 2019 allows her to hit the 2019 Grammy’s too. I’m hoping they trying to make this happen and it’s why they haven’t announced Europe dates yet. 

1 minute ago, dperkins said:

So hopefully the VMAs are later next year and hopefully she has a break in the tour. She currently has the last date on Sep 8th. I’m hoping she’ll take like 2 months off before going to Europe so she can do some more holiday promo next year. I feel like she misses out on a lot of awards because she always appears at the beginning of the era and not after the era has made an impact. She needs to maybe do part of Europe in Oct and go back in Dec/Jan.  That way she can hit VMAs (maybe if they are later this year. They’re sometimes in September.) and then hit the AMAs again, and maybe actually win something. Then ending the tour in January 2019 allows her to hit the 2019 Grammy’s too. I’m hoping they trying to make this happen and it’s why they haven’t announced Europe dates yet. 

Grammys 2014 was after her tour and she didn't win =x 

Just now, dfantasy said:

Is BT video coming tonight???? 

It said 11/21. So Tuesday. Which is probably better cause that gives an entire day for the performance to be talked about and slay. I hope they put the performance up on her VEVO immediately. I mean they’ll have to wait until it airs in all time zones, yeah, but as soon as possible it needs to go up!

Just now, dfantasy said:

Grammys 2014 was after her tour and she didn't win =x 

Oh I’m not saying Grammy’s. She probably won’t win those. I’m thinking more like VMAs and AMAs. 

Just now, dperkins said:

Oh I’m not saying Grammy’s. She probably won’t win those. I’m thinking more like VMAs and AMAs. 

She won't win any more VMAs or AMAs. But that's okay. 

Just realised this is like the first aerial/tough performance we have no idea what she's doing. Glitter, Sober, Try (AMA and Grammy) we've all seen from the tours