• Braz

• dperkins

• dfantasy

• Underdogs

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

WK the song and video are amazing.

I'm a sucker for music videos with stories. :cries: 

Me too, but the story wasn’t executed that well, I didn’t like the carnival theme, and her hair is a choice. It could’ve been so much better. That song is amazing. 

Idk about y'all but I'm not having much expectations for the AMAs despite them hyping up the solo performance + her performing with my other fave Kelly. The Vanguard performance let me down, and she hasn't been at her best with her live shows and performances this year. :emofish:

Unlikely Winner
50 minutes ago, Prismee said:

she hasn't been at her best with her live shows and performances this year. :emofish:

True. Nothing memorable happened since 2012's AMAs performance wise.

Here goes nothing.:emofish:

But she only had VMAs this era, and WAU was fantastic. Barbies performance was ok, at Billboard awards she was pregnant so she couldn't do much. Plus she is not getting any younger.

1 hour ago, Prismee said:

Idk about y'all but I'm not having much expectations for the AMAs despite them hyping up the solo performance + her performing with my other fave Kelly. The Vanguard performance let me down, and she hasn't been at her best with her live shows and performances this year. :emofish:

Me too I feel like she has wasted a lot of good promo. 

1 hour ago, Prismee said:

When they put P!nk + Kelly on the performance ... Well... :jonny:

The opener of the AMAs. I remember her Sober performance (no flying) she was amazing and I love her dress. 

This maybe her best performance this year :emofish:.

I’m less concerned with how great the performance will be and more concerned with her safety. I know she’s done these kind of performances so many times, but she seemed legit freaked out in that clip. 

And her performances this era have been great. We are just incredibly spoiled. Lol

2 hours ago, Prismee said:

What? All her live performances this year were killer. It's only her singing but they were great regardless, especially when she performed Beautiful Trauma. Barbies was also really really good.

2 hours ago, dperkins said:

Me too, but the story wasn’t executed that well, I didn’t like the carnival theme, and her hair is a choice. It could’ve been so much better. That song is amazing. 

I love it so much. The video projects the feelings of the song so well. Especially during the last chorus and then she's falling into water, thr couple losing touch in the spinning thingy, the shots from above. I think it has the perfect visuals for the song. 

43 minutes ago, alrightsir said:

I love it so much. The video projects the feelings of the song so well. Especially during the last chorus and then she's falling into water, thr couple losing touch in the spinning thingy, the shots from above. I think it has the perfect visuals for the song. 

:heart2:

pinktennisfreak
49 minutes ago, alrightsir said:

:clap3: 

8 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

Wtf? She has spoiled us so much! :biblio: 

Her performances were great this year. 

Apple Music Concert alone>>>>>>>>

Tell them.

What kind of nonsense.

22 hours ago, Prismee said:

21 hours ago, Unlikely Winner said:

True. Nothing memorable happened since 2012's AMAs performance wise.

Here goes nothing.:emofish:

21 hours ago, dfantasy said:

Me too I feel like she has wasted a lot of good promo. 

Y’all THOUGHT! :ahh: 

Can't hold myself back when people really tried it with P!nk, calling her ugly, repetitive and boring etc etc. Some people need the harsh reality check, I don't mind the WPs, all those ignorant haters need some slaps in the face and a wake up call. 

23 hours ago, Victon said:

When they put P!nk + Kelly on the performance ... Well... :jonny:

The opener of the AMAs. I remember her Sober performance (no flying) she was amazing and I love her dress. 

This maybe her best performance this year :emofish:.

:cm: