9,908 posts in this topic

skwonderfactory

Yes, call me biased but I’ve said it many times before and I’ll say it again, “I Am Here” is her best song.

dperkins
45 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

Yeah a tour name is just a label. 

I mean, it didn’t used to be a thing way back when. I know artists like The Beatles and Queen and what not would release music while touring and even record albums while touring. It was a totally different time. However, being this is 2019 and streaming has taken over, going back to an old model of releasing music might not be a bad idea. Release singles throughout the year and then drop the album around November with those singles on it, along with a few new tracks as well. People are more apt to buy albums around Christmas anyways, and with the way SPS works, all those singles released throughout the year would now go towards the “sales” of the album. 

Braz

She better be trying something new in the new album otherwise critics are gonna eat her alive.

Dom

Hugh Jackman is perfoming at brits. What if he and beth do collab of million dreams. Wig.

AvrilLaQueen
On 2/10/2019 at 5:13 PM, skwonderfactory said:

Yes, call me biased but I’ve said it many times before and I’ll say it again, “I Am Here” is her best song.

not even her best from Beautiful Smasha, which is Barbies, of course

pinkwof1k2j9b.gif

Braz
1 hour ago, Dom said:

Hugh Jackman is perfoming at brits. What if he and beth do collab of million dreams. Wig.

Thought the same thing. She could open and close the show but it's Beth so prob not.

Underdogs

Inb4 she closes the show with Hugh Jackman with only A Million Dreams

Underdogs

4:30 onwards :rip: He really though he did something there

Funhouse
6 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

:toofunny3:

He REALLY doesn't have the range 

Underdogs
Just now, Funhouse said:

:toofunny3:

He REALLY doesn't have the range 

I'm watching some of his performances of the song and he comes off as so pompous and arrogant, shading Kesha first then lowkey taking credit for JGMAR when we already know P!nk wrote the melody and most of the lyrics :biblio: 

Underdogs

ok never mind he admits here the P!nk essentially wrote the entire song by herself 

Braz

Don't shade legend Nate, co-writer of future top 90 HIT Walk Me Home. :heart2:

Grin Toll
2 hours ago, Underdogs said:

Serving karaoke realness like he is 2 beers late for this performance

The articulation, the accent, the range and the autotune...?

I love the studio version but that's a no (I do love fun. too)

TheO™

Have y'all seen this? :bibliahh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvCcTSqR4l4

alrightsir

Eminem, Outkast and Annie Lennox would be a great SB guest list :jonny5:

Grin Toll

Mutya Buena (Sugabaes, MKS) telling a cute memory from the time they were touring Australia together, says they had their tattoos (dragon on Pink's thigh) together at the same time at the same place. I'd love a MKS collab on the album as well, they are THE best at harmonizing.

Grin Toll

Lately I fell in love with Blow Me, thought it was just a cute bop back then but looking back,

Blow Me has the best INTRO, VERSE and PRE-CHORUS out of all her leads

then comes the loud chorus and the screechy **** day part and it gets too repetitive 

I think with a bit more laid back chorus and more of a build-up instead of the BOOM POW we get, it could have been her biggest hit

The melody, riffs and the lyrics are amazing up until chorus

Grenn-O
10 hours ago, Grin Toll said:

Lately I fell in love with Blow Me, thought it was just a cute bop back then but looking back,

Blow Me has the best INTRO, VERSE and PRE-CHORUS out of all her leads

then comes the loud chorus and the screechy **** day part and it gets too repetitive 

I think with a bit more laid back chorus and more of a build-up instead of the BOOM POW we get, it could have been her biggest hit

The melody, riffs and the lyrics are amazing up until chorus

My thoughts exactly when I heard it the first time. It could have been amazing if it continued on as good as the beginning verse and build up. Those are really the highlight to me. The chorus and 2nd verse just can't hold a candle anymore and at that point the song just seems so "out of ideas" and repetitive as you said. A different "construct" for this song, maybe shortening the first chorus or placing the lalalalalala's up front after the buildup might have helped, idk. It had potential but as it stands the song just seems longer, too long, as it actually is IMO. Bummer, really.

Braz

Blow Me is too word-y but after the shock of that awful leaked demo, I grew to love it.

Can't_M!ss_This

Blow Me (One Last Kiss) is my most played song of the iTunes era. It blew past Raise Your Glass. My play counts got messed up a couple years back and I haven't focused on them since though. But it's a fun bop

dfantasy
19 hours ago, alrightsir said:

Eminem, Outkast and Annie Lennox would be a great SB guest list :jonny5:

I Am Here for Sweet dreams and GTPS medley!!!!

No to M2M