Splatoon 2 | Octo Expansion Revealed!

232 posts in this topic

Anyone up for team matches? 

Make sure you all are farming your splatfest t shirt for discounted ability chunks!

and @Attitude, I'm down!

Splatfest is over. Ended it on a high note. I didn’t know it was going to be my last game. I miss it already. :cries: IMG_5038.jpg

Splatfests get boring for me. I do like that you can cheaply collect ability chunks this time, though. I spent the entirety practicing using the Mini Splatling gun too so that's a plus. :eddie:

Mess, I never even played Slatfest.  I guess it was yesterday?  I got on tonight and was disgusted to learn that mayo won! :biblio:

Ketchup, sweetie, I am so sorry.

My squid looks so cute now, decked out in gear with full slots and decent abilities. 

11 hours ago, Grim said:

Splatfests get boring for me. I do like that you can cheaply collect ability chunks this time, though. I spent the entirety practicing using the Mini Splatling gun too so that's a plus. :eddie:

If you were team Ketchup, I spit on you. This was NOT the time to try out new weapons! :fish2:

8 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

If you were team Ketchup, I spit on you. This was NOT the time to try out new weapons! :fish2:

I was. :fan: I wasn't even doing bad with it tho. The least popular team always wins in the end. Next time I'm choosing with that in mind. :michael: 

Team Ketchup was awful. I always ended up being the highest scoring shooter and normally I'm in the last 2 places. Everyone was too scared to get out of one specific area. :deadbanana2:

25 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Everyone was too scared to get out of one specific area. :deadbanana2:

I noticed this so badly. It wasn’t until I used the curling bomb special that my teammates would assist. :skull: 

Shifty Station was kind of a slay. Do we ever get Splatfest stages added?

Ketchup lost in Europe, Talent LOST today it seems :!ohno:

2 hours ago, stevenisFADING said:

I noticed this so badly. It wasn’t until I used the curling bomb special that my teammates would assist. :skull: 

Shifty Station was kind of a slay. Do we ever get Splatfest stages added?

This is the first time they debuted a stage during a splatfest, but when you click on Shifty Station on the app it lists SZ, TC, and RM under it, so we most likely will get it. Data miners also discovered 2 more Salmon Run maps ready to be released (side note). 

Data miners found a lot of exciting stuff today, y'all! If you wanna be spoiled, google or search Twitter. I'm pumped!

25 minutes ago, lolzjustinwat said:

Data miners found a lot of exciting stuff today, y'all! If you wanna be spoiled, google or search Twitter. I'm pumped!

Me too :duca: 

1 hour ago, lolzjustinwat said:

Oh my god :jonny:

I cannot wait

23 minutes ago, Christian. said:

Oh my god :jonny:

I cannot wait

1 hour ago, Grim said:

Me too :duca: 

I can't wait...

Spoiler

To be an Octoling boy

18 hours ago, Grim said:

This is the first time they debuted a stage during a splatfest, but when you click on Shifty Station on the app it lists SZ, TC, and RM under it, so we most likely will get it. Data miners also discovered 2 more Salmon Run maps ready to be released (side note). 

Ah okay. Sickening. I wanted to avoid the datamine leaks but that sounds cute!

Why is it that i JUST discovered where you collect the super bonuses you earn in Salmon Run!? I thought you had to clear the full superbonus meter before you got anything. I was starting to lose hope in ever obtaining the exclusive gear! :deadbanana3: 

8 hours ago, stevenisFADING said:

Ah okay. Sickening. I wanted to avoid the datamine leaks but that sounds cute!

Why is it that i JUST discovered where you collect the super bonuses you earn in Salmon Run!? I thought you had to clear the full superbonus meter before you got anything. I was starting to lose hope in ever obtaining the exclusive gear! :deadbanana3: 

That's okay, I just discovered the ability chunk roll person the other day. 

Salmon Run is back tonight. :duca: I prefer it to ranked tbh. I'm newly S+ SZ/RM and it's already a nightmare. Tri-sloshers everywhere...I get it bc they're currently the best weapon but like...

Ugh. I was so excited for Salmon Run and the weapons are TERRIBLE. 

1 hour ago, Grim said:

Ugh. I was so excited for Salmon Run and the weapons are TERRIBLE. 

I stopped after one round 

The goo tuber... :rip: 

nyone plating right now?  Just got home from a night out and I am thinking maybe it's time for some splatoon :rip: 

Has anyone ever received a HUGE amount of XP for no reason it seemed!? I got about 70K after hitting level 36. oh I just finished another game & I guess it was a glitch. I have screenshots tho.  :cries:

1 hour ago, stevenisFADING said:

Has anyone ever received a HUGE amount of XP for no reason it seemed!? I got about 70K after hitting level 36. oh I just finished another game & I guess it was a glitch. I have screenshots tho.  :cries:

I'm still level 25 :rip:

I just want to get to 30 but it takes so much effort :weeps: 

1 hour ago, stevenisFADING said:

You get bonuses based on your fresh level for that weapon, I think. 

6 minutes ago, Christian. said:

I'm still level 25 :rip:

I just want to get to 30 but it takes so much effort :weeps: 

I'm level 26 I think. :rip: Salmon Run doesn't give XP I don't think so it's taking me awhile.