Best of 2018 is now open! Read more... ×

Splatoon 2 | Octo Expansion Revealed!

232 posts in this topic

justin.

I'm honestly surprised that they are doing red and white ink. I thought they would do the reddish-orange and the pale yellow colors. The amount of c*m and blood jokes that will be made... whew! 

Also, can someone tell me why EVERY drawing in the Splatoon 2 plaza is now furry-related? Nintendo, ha Good Girl Gone Bad era is here!

Grim

I just discovered the guy who can add ability chunks like 2 days ago. I always went to talk to the cat and forgot about checking the other side. :rofl: 

Pheromosa

Finally sat down and played this game. Killing multiple people with the paint roller is satisfying 

:fan:

Sorbet
6 hours ago, lolzjustinwat said:

You get special currency (sea snails) that can be used to add ability slots to clothing.

Oh that's cute. Thanks!

lovecatt

I suddenly regret choosing team ketchup after learning that white & red ink will be used for this Splatfest

Venus Temple
1 minute ago, lovecatt said:

I suddenly regret choosing team ketchup after learning that white & red ink will be used for this Splatfest

Same :jonny: 

justin.
2 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

Me too!

justin.
2 hours ago, Venus Temple said:

Poor other video games.  I've neglected them all for this. :emofish:

anyone wanna splat?  I'm down for any mode.  Salmon Run is open!

@lovecatt @lolzjustinwat @Attitude @Kamren @stevenisFADING + anyone else !

I just spent a couple hours unlocking the Hero Shot Replica to use in Turf War, so I'm taking a little break. If you guys wanna play in a few hours, I'm down! Maybe like 9PM EST or later.

Attitude
4 minutes ago, Pheromosa said:

Why is Team Ketchup so bad? :doc:

This. I've played 5 matches and lost them all. :deadbanana:

stevenisFADING

Okay. Let’s form a team Ketchup to get our Splat Power higher. Anyone up for some TW? 

justin.

My ketchup teams have been slaying tbh. It just seems like ketchup is worse because so many people chose it. Plus, a lot of the dude bros who tend to be good at shooters hose mayo because it looks like c*m

Grim

The more popular team always loses more matches iirc. I should have picked team mayo; they're probably gonna win. 

Boniqua

Ketchup will win the popularity point but lose the overall matches point.

The pre-made 4v4 teams' point will be the deciding factor.

Too lazy to see which matches were actually vs Mayo but it took me 21 losses and 21 wins to get to Ketchup King.