Splatoon 2 | Octo Expansion Revealed!

232 posts in this topic

Grim
1 hour ago, stevenisFADING said:

I LOVE the new mode. I hate how dumb people are tho. For all I know, I am truly trying to guide children. :skull: 

I don’t doubt it. You can tell when they’re really bad. :rip: 

stevenisFADING
6 hours ago, Grim said:

I don’t doubt it. You can tell when they’re really bad. :rip: 

I just had a match where my team was trying to play defense the whole time. It made me wish I had the nerve to disconnect just so I could move on to another match. I'm still in B+

Grim
2 hours ago, stevenisFADING said:

I just had a match where my team was trying to play defense the whole time. It made me wish I had the nerve to disconnect just so I could move on to another match. I'm still in B+

I usually play like 9pm-midnight. Can’t tell you how many people disconnect. I imagine it’s the 13 year olds who are up past bedtime and their parents shut the Switch off. I’m still in B. :skull: 

Grim

Splatfest is such a nightmare. I can’t tell you how many times I lost where I had double the amount of splats of the rest of my team combined, or where one of my teammates disconnected within the first 30 seconds. It takes forever to reach King. :skull:

Christian.

I am SO ready for ALL of this :jonny: 

BadMonster

I've had this since launch, but hardly played cuz I was getting killed more than anything, cuz it launched earlier in Japan and they were much stronger :rip: I was really good at Splatoon, but Splatoon2 feels like something's off with both controls + opponent assigning