Real Housewives of Beverly Hills | S8 | Worst Season Ever!

652 posts in this topic

Erika was wrong for that but I don't really give a ****! Teddi is SO BORING and possibly the most boring Beverly Hills wife ever (yes even more than Kathryn). Something about her delivery in her confessionals is so awkward... 

3 minutes ago, TheEmancipation said:

Erika was wrong for that but I don't really give a ****! Teddi is SO BORING and possibly the most boring Beverly Hills wife ever (yes even more than Kathryn). Something about her delivery in her confessionals is so awkward... 

Teddi is rather bland, but that is just a straight up lie saying she’s more boring than Kathryn and you know it. Teddi and Dorit have been carrying this drama all season.

Just now, HausOfGerard said:

Teddi is rather bland, but that is just a straight up lie saying she’s more boring than Kathryn and you know it. 

Um excuse me Kathryn's hearing aid outsold Teddi's biggest loser remake

4 hours ago, MattyTheNight said:

Bring Kim back and give her some drugs. :toofunny2:

lmfao damn

teddi is boring but she is a vessel for dorit drama and that's all we have right now.

love camille tbh she gets more time than rinna.

Who’s Kathryn Edwards in this world, in the big picture? She’s a nobody! - *Yolanda voice*

Not this season being si boring and ****, THANK GOD i have NY and i'm at season 5 at it, they bring it all the time. This season started to make me kinda dislike Erika a lil' bit, i like Teddy! 

This is karma for all you Beverly Hill stans, who bashed OC S12 left right and centre.  When this seasons been BH's weakest season ever.

S2

S5

S1

S3

S4

S7

S6

S8

and that is the tea girls :foxaylove2:

Dorit, Erika and Teddi should all be fired after this season.

LVP can quit tbh.

Camille, Kyle, Brandi, Rinna, +3 new messy aggressive younger girls who have nothing to lose.

Plus regular appearences from Kim.

* And that would make for an iconic season.

This season ****ing sucks

And some of you have the NERVE to call New Jersey boring

giphy.gif

Get rid of LVP.

Her and Kyle's cold war is the most boring thing. 

Erika, Dorit, Rinna, Camille (if she agrees to be the messy, pernicious S1 bitch), Brandi, a couple new messy people to attack VYLE.

Watching the iconic season 5 reunion, which is quite possibly the best RH reunion of all time :jonny: 

8 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

Not this season being si boring and ****, THANK GOD i have NY and i'm at season 5 at it, they bring it all the time. This season started to make me kinda dislike Erika a lil' bit, i like Teddy! 

I heard filming for NY housewives have reportedly been a lil bland since Luann isn't drinking and Sonja I believe isn't drinking either so all we will have is Dorinda and Bethenny being a huge Bitch to everyone LOL

I have fell out of RHOBH for a while now but for some reason I found this season to be good and I really enjoyed last episode with Lisa throwing palm trees at Dorit ... who I actually thought was British until Bethenny said something :dies:

For the BH stans who called New Jersey boring this is exactly what you get a DRY season, New Jerseys last season eats this one up

And if we are being honest there will never be another juicy season of Beverly Hills UNTIL you get people who live in Beverly Hills with nothing to lose like Brandi except they actually have money

Someone with nothing to lose will go up against Kyle and even LVP if people really want them around and force them to fight back especially Kyle who has just been so boring on this show for ages now

On 3/8/2018 at 0:47 AM, TheEmancipation said:

Teddi is insecure and out of her element but seems honest. If she finds her footing she'll be fine.  If she kowtows to everyone that calls her out, she can go. She should've gone toe to toe with Erika because everyone can see Erika is wrong.

I agree I'm over the Kyle/LVP thing. I don't want to see them go because they're staples of the show but at this point what else are we going to get out of them?

On 3/9/2018 at 1:39 AM, HausOfGerard said:

Watching the iconic season 5 reunion, which is quite possibly the best RH reunion of all time :jonny: 

Wow, the lies :biblio:

On 3/8/2018 at 8:39 PM, HausOfGerard said:

Omg I'm watching it too. Brandi owned the reunion. She had everyone SHOOK.!! 

41 minutes ago, dillan said:

Wow, the lies :biblio:

You can always prove me wrong!

Just now, NewRihannaStan said:

Omg I'm watching it too. Brandi owned the reunion. She had everyone SHOOK.!! 

When speaking about Kyle, "I beat her up multiple times in my head already" 

"It's called assault and battery, bitch!" 

:deadbanana: 

3 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

When speaking about Kyle, "I beat her up multiple times in my head already" 

"It's called assault and battery, bitch!" 

:deadbanana: 

When she called Kyle "****ing ****"

Just now, NewRihannaStan said:

When she called Kyle ****ing ****

Brandi and Kim vaulted themselves up to legend status that season and reunion. The true power team

Just now, HausOfGerard said:

Brandi and Kim vaulted themselves up to legend status that season and reunion. The true power team

Dream team.!!! 

8 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

You can always prove me wrong!

It's top 5 but NJ S2 and S4 are easily better.

2 minutes ago, dillan said:

It's top 5 but NJ S2 and S4 are easily better.

RHOBH S5

RHONJ S2

RHOC S11

RHOA S5

RHONY S3

1 minute ago, HausOfGerard said:

RHOBH S5

RHONJ S2

RHOC S11

RHOA S5

RHONY S3

tumblr_inline_mltk7ghA0V1qz4rgp.gif

1 minute ago, dillan said:

tumblr_inline_mltk7ghA0V1qz4rgp.gif

These are just the facts, I don't make the rules!

orhvmp.gif