Final: #1 Khaled 68k #2 Calvin 63k SPS

Duca

Was hoping Calvin could snatch that #1 with Jay-Z not reporting, but oh well, congrats to Khaled again :clap3: 

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Blue Rose

• Green

• umich

On 7/4/2017 at 11:14 AM, Tinashebanks said:

Physicals are coming 3rd week apparently & the visual movie should give it some longevity. 

Are physical sales a thing anymore.

Itunes is barely one but I didn't know physical sales were still a big push. I don't even see CDs stocked in Best buy and barely in target anymore

On 7/5/2017 at 4:06 AM, Sexy Boy said:

wait why the **** is Jay-Z releasing his album to competition services? :biblio:

He let Kanye's album rot on Tidal and basically killed Rihanna's Anti era sales potential and now he dares to take his music outside of Tidal? Hell no bitch...

Welp we know Jay ain't loyal.

It's not surprise he screws over Kanye and Rihanna and finds a way to get it right for his wife and for his own album.

I'm not surprised by the numbers he has a fanbase but he also isn't really bringing much to the table anymore.

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

Are physical sales a thing anymore.

Itunes is barely one but I didn't know physical sales were still a big push. I don't even see CDs stocked in Best buy and barely in target anymore

Welp we know Jay ain't loyal.

It's not surprise he screws over Kanye and Rihanna and finds a way to get it right for his wife and for his own album.

I'm not surprised by the numbers he has a fanbase but he also isn't really bringing much to the table anymore.

Online physicals are still big & most artists sell through their own websites too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.