The Sims | We Love Cindy Again

The Unforgiving

Yes. 

I wish they made a sand pit instead. They could build castles, destroy them, gain skills etc. Even kids could have used it! 

Ball pits are insanely nasty. I remember one time I was with a friend at a McDonald's and he found a used, dirty needle there :mazen:

Some junkie legit injected himself in a kids ball pit :mazen:

So yeah, one example on how tragic ball pits can be.

Edited by PoKiTaurus

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gloamingtheplain

• The Unforgiving

• WillieMonroe

• PoKiTaurus

This is so cool omg. :duca:

It's called Sedona 2.0, found it on Mod The Sims. It's technically the same layout as the original Sedona, but just more roads added. 

uSQWyae.png

It's pretty compact as you can see, but there is so much land to build on! The roads continue on and have big, open, flat patches of ground to build on. I can even have beach lots near that lake omg. I love it with the desert terrain. It feels so secluded, yet still connected. Like a US suburban town. 

It also reminds me a lot of GTA San Andreas lol. Really cool map. And all the town blocks are flat so building will be super easy. Gonna use it for my new Build A City Challenge. The old one got corrupted OMG. I forgot I can't quit while a sim is talking on the phone fjrgrhthjjf omg. 

Also, I just wanna say this image of the original Sedona, in the main menu is really enchanting to me. The sheer emptiness, and that one lone school bus driving on the main street...I can already imagine an early 2000's / late 90's storyline around it lol. 

It always amazed me how Sedona is so empty, yet still feels so alive and cheerful to me. 

Sedona_desert.png

Edited by PoKiTaurus

Also, I found a flat version of Veronaville that isn't corrupted / doesn't have the flooded basements issue! 

It comes with all the scrapped pre mades that it was supposed to have (like, 41 sims). So the family bin is going to be loaded with sims nn. 

I think this might be my favorite Sims 2 neighborhood wow.  

MTS_marka93-1425727-Vernoaville.jpg

It's actually hard for me to stop playing the Sims. I even have some sims I made in the Sim 4 back in the 2014 CAS demo, that I still play today. The farthest I went was with a legacy was 52 generations with the Base Game Pleasant View.  :jonny: 

The family tree was a mess, I broke the poor thing so hard nnn.

1 hour ago, Anthem said:

Just brought this on a whim. Super excited, haven't played since Bustin' Out on PS2 :skull: 

The Sims 4 is probably the closest version to Bustin Out, some of the areas are inspired from it. 

For example, Dudley's trailer can be found in Oasis Springs. Jonny Zest lives there (which is a stage name, rumoured to be Dudley but cleaned up). 

If you like the career based gameplay of Bustin Out, you'd love Get to Work: 

Edited by gloamingtheplain

So excited to see what they've done with Pets. I still wonder if the artwork I saw was for the pets world or if it's the one for The Sims Mobile @The Unforgiving
All I remember is that the trees had leaves around the base and it looked like Oregon (Life Is Strange). 

Edited by gloamingtheplain

1 minute ago, careerfatality said:

thats progress after its been cancelled :fan:

So I'm guessing they're still going ahead with it? Lol. 

careerfatality
Just now, gloamingtheplain said:

So I'm guessing they're still going ahead with it? Lol. 

the guy is still developing it for some reason. the fact that he was able to convert it to 3d is just amazing. ea should hire him and release it 

2 minutes ago, careerfatality said:

the guy is still developing it for some reason. the fact that he was able to convert it to 3d is just amazing. ea should hire him and release it 

Yeah it is! From what they said, they're using The Sims Online as their base. The Sims Online was originally 3D, but they didn't like the look of it and went back to 2D. 

Perhaps this guy has found the coding to change it back. 

careerfatality
Just now, gloamingtheplain said:

Yeah it is! From what they said, they're using The Sims Online as their base. The Sims Online was originally 3D, but they didn't like the look of it and went back to 2D. 

Perhaps this guy has found the coding to change it back. 

nah hes using a different technique. the images store depth info in sims games and hes using these info to rebuild the objects in 3d. so ****ing clever. hope ea chokes and dies

14 minutes ago, careerfatality said:

image.png

WHAAAAAAT? The Sims 1 on Android/iOS and in 3D?!! I need this to be released.

EA WHAT ARE YOU DOING

yooZwA.gif

27 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

So excited to see what they've done with Pets. I still wonder if the artwork I saw was for the pets world or if it's the one for The Sims Mobile @The Unforgiving
All I remember is that the trees had leaves around the base and it looked like Oregon (Life Is Strange). 

Wait omg what artwork? :soda:

3 minutes ago, careerfatality said:

nah hes using a different technique. the images store depth info in sims games and hes using these info to rebuild the objects in 3d. so ****ing clever. hope ea chokes and dies

That is really clever! I think that's also how the console team for The Sims 1 converted a lot of objects from the original game. Woah damn. 

3 minutes ago, teenagechrist said:

WHAAAAAAT? The Sims 1 on Android/iOS and in 3D?!! I need this to be released.

EA WHAT ARE YOU DOING

yooZwA.gif

I think EA have plans for The Sims 1 later down the line, which is why they've suddenly cared about the project. We're approaching the 20th anniversary. 

10 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

That is really clever! I think that's also how the console team for The Sims 1 converted a lot of objects from the original game. Woah damn. 

I think EA have plans for The Sims 1 later down the line, which is why they've suddenly cared about the project. We're approaching the 20th anniversary. 

If they are not bringing something like this they can KEEP IT

yooZwA.gif

No but really, this looks amazing! :duca:

4 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Wait omg what artwork? :soda:

There was Artwork that I saw internally back in like Feb/March that I talked to the Unforgiving about. It looked like the Cafe area of TSM, but it may have been the Pets world. I do think, it's for TSM though. 

10 minutes ago, teenagechrist said:

If they are not bringing something like this they can KEEP IT

yooZwA.gif

No but really, this looks amazing! :duca:

WIG :jonny: 

Oh okay I see. A part of me is worried they will pull a Sims 2 and not add a new world with Pets nnn.

And omg someone needs to hire Rhyn Simpson. He/she has incredible coding skills! 

• #FreeBritney Activist

did yall see that tease they posted for tomorrow games con with the sims 3 pets loading screen song remixed in the background?