• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gloamingtheplain

• The Unforgiving

• PoKiTaurus

• WillieMonroe

HabbGaga
13 hours ago, Adam’s Eve said:

She spilled yet again. Queen stays on EA’s neck.

I feel like their is no point complaining about this game anymore its never gonna be good. Just go play another game and wait for the sims 5 cause the sims 4 is unplayable.

Adam’s Eve
6 hours ago, HabbGaga said:

I feel like their is no point complaining about this game anymore its never gonna be good. Just go play another game and wait for the sims 5 cause the sims 4 is unplayable.

Yeah that’s true. I gave up with TS4 years ago, it’s not going to get any better if they keep drip feeding pointless **** into the game that no one asked for. EA have made it blatantly obvious that TS4 is a cash grab, they give zero ****s about wether or not the players actually enjoy the game.

Iyanla, Fix Me

As much as I'd love for TS5 to come out this year or even in 2022/23, I don't mind waiting till 2024/25 if that means we get a good game. It's terrible to think of TS4 of all games is getting 10 years worth of updates and not TS3 that actually broke boundaries... but alas

On 3/6/2021 at 7:54 AM, gloamingtheplain said:

The fact the house looked better before on the outside :lmao:

Now it looks like every other surburban house, bless 

i asked her a question on stream once and she was a snooty bitch. like gurl ur a SIMS streamer in 2021. Get a grip.

BigBangStan
1 hour ago, LCTV said:

i asked her a question on stream once and she was a snooty bitch. like gurl ur a SIMS streamer in 2021. Get a grip.

She always gives me b**** vibes, her and Deligracy both annoying as f***. :cm:

Komet blu
6 hours ago, LCTV said:

What did she say?

I think she's very aware that she can come across as obnoxious and annoying, and her humor/style definitely isn't for everyone. But I don't think she's a bad person or something like that, just awkward and introverted. 

Gesamtkunstwerk

So many videos recently are about how good TS3 is compared to TS4, not that I don't agree, but I feel like people are forgetting it got dragged hard until TS4 arrived.

jamsjamsjams

thoughts??

a new era

I will miss her not letting EA breath. but im ready for new iconic things :heart:

Edited by jamsjamsjams
  • #FreeBritney Activist
WillieMonroe

Lucid Dreaming

They just premiered the kits, so unless they plan to keep releasing content for TS4 while TS5 is in it's baby phases, i don't see it happening.

I think TS5 is coming in the middle of this decade tbh.

Edited by Lucid Dreaming
Komet blu

I could see a teaser trailer, but literally a teaser - like just logo and a silhouette of a sim or something

but spring next year is not realistic 

teenagechrist

Miss Universe: The Official Game :bibliahh: I don't see the game coming in 2022 since gurus said recently that TS4 still has years of content. So, unless they plan to release TS5 and keep a small development team for TS4 (which could be possible since they could simply release Kits and SP which don't need a huge team) I don't think the leak is real. 

HabbGaga

TS4 must be dying tho I don't see as many people talking about it.. or is it still as popular as ever and I'm just out of the loop?

RideOrDie
1 hour ago, HabbGaga said:

TS4 must be dying tho I don't see as many people talking about it.. or is it still as popular as ever and I'm just out of the loop?

sis don't, that one user is going to pop up and give us a whole essay on why TS4 is the most popular and best game in the franchise

HabbGaga
43 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

sis don't, that one user is going to pop up and give us a whole essay on why TS4 is the most popular and best game in the franchise

:skull:

mfw Rediscovering the beautiful CC Sims 1 had :WAP:

wohnzimmer07.jpg

Edited by Enoch
Walk_Away21
On 4/2/2021 at 7:07 PM, jamsjamsjams said:

thoughts??

a new era

I will miss her not letting EA breath. but im ready for new iconic things :heart:

The Queen is back! I'm catching up on Pleasantview now before starting the new ones. We won with her going back to her roots. I was so mad when she made that analytical video saying why she was going to stop after the one didn't get "enough views". Glad she is going back to positivity because her Sims 2 tutorials and Let's Plays are so fun.

I will miss some of her EA drags tho ngl. :eli:

• #FreeBritney Activist
ConceptD
5 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

:deadbanana2: