The Sims | Re-release The Sims 2!

The Unforgiving

FINALLY!!! I can make a celeb. There'll be paparazzi! Being just an actor is lame but hopefully you can be famous with other existing careers, for other reasons, to help with the gameplay element. I also hope you can be a mean celeb. This is the one i've been anticipating the most.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gloamingtheplain

• The Unforgiving

• PoKiTaurus

• WillieMonroe

Oh yeah I just noticed this too! So looks like we DO get to have famous singers thanks to the base game and City Living!

Rise to stardom in your current career, or catapult to fame with a new pursuit.

Ooh we get the reputation system from Sims 2 Apartment Life!! 

@KasioKas if this is like the Sims 2 reputation system then you can definitely have an evil celeb!

jvddyudsft Kate's comment:

I'm collecting all your wigs. They are mine now.

Other careers is cute but singing better be one of the ways to obtain fame.

This honestly seems like another half baked pack, that will get tired very quickly. I could be dead wrong, but if the only new gameplay being offered is the story progression of being an actor well that just simply isn’t enough.

The Unforgiving
1 hour ago, Bordeaux said:

an expansion pack dedicated to ACTING? umm could they have come up with a more underwhelming pack? that doesn't come close to encompassing what being FAMOUS means. 

the same story all over again why am I hoping a good thing from this team

But Late Night and Showtime titles were misleading!!!!!!!!11!!

The Unforgiving
36 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Oh yeah I just noticed this too! So looks like we DO get to have famous singers thanks to the base game and City Living!

This ain't it...

We don't get to throw concerts, record music or do any of the singer stuff. 

At least I hope they pull another quick cash grab and release immediately after this one a singers game pack that blends in with this pack.

I thought it was gonna be a game pack shocked to see its actually an expansion pack. This doesn't interest me so I see myself passing on this expansion. 

16 minutes ago, The Unforgiving said:

They can't afford her

People really care about cars more than singers?

I mean, this is the community that begged for laundry and now wants a life stage between babies and toddlers..

The Unforgiving
2 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

I mean, this is the community that begged for laundry and now wants a life stage between babies and toddlers..

That tragic community is why they keep releasing disasters like this

i would be more satisfied if they would do two those middle ones packs instead one big.

first - acting

second - music - for example I want to record an album and get a money from it like from writing and programming;

maybe there will be addings like my first pet stuff?

The only time they got the "famous" thing right was when they released the original "Superstar" expansion pack on Sims 1. 

You could choose to be a model, singer, actor or just a celebrity. You could build your skills by going into the recording booth, film music videos, Act on sets, walk on a runway and as you got better .. more sims showed up and you either sung, walked, or acted better based on your career way. 

You would also run into "in game" celebrities such as Xtina, Marilyn Monroe and etc. 

This aint it and it pisses me off. 

Edited by LEMONADE

There is a new drama club for kids and teens like the Seasons scouts 

Some more tea for you all! Children can be some degree of famous, yes. Also we have a fun little Drama Club that kids and teens will be able to join. However, no professional child actors (working with their stage parents would have been nightmares).