Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

The Sims | Island Living! Mermaids are back!

6,640 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, AlphaOmega said:

RIP The Sims. 

Sounds way too good to be true

Probably another No Man's Sky

30 minutes ago, Nutitle said:

Sounds way too good to be true

Probably another No Man's Sky

I understand. 

Most are saying it will be without half of the promised feats. but the developers are really making progress, so let's see.

1 hour ago, AlphaOmega said:

RIP The Sims. 

This looks bland, tbh. There's nothing about this that stood out to me...

1 hour ago, PhreshDiamond said:

that is giving me Second life teas :rip: 

Right?

Virtual Reality games are not Life Simulations. 

I love vampires! since according to south park i'm a vamp kid...but It needs to be like Supernatural I feel it's just a waste of money.

cant wait for seasons + Pets I might even start playing it again if those two get leaked. 

Games like Second Life and IMVU are TRASH compared with literally any sims game (except that facebook tragedy). so far the game desperately needs competition so that EA will give a **** about the game again and make it great again. I feel like other types of simulation games like Planet Coaster and Cities: Skylines are the only competitors which is sad and unfair.

Ahh I'm so excited for Vampires :jonny:

I recently tried to install a 'Go To School'-mod, has anyone tried that? I wasn't able to get it to work :skull: 

Still can't decide if it's worth buying the Sims 4 (plus one expansion pack at least). I deledet all my Sims 3 games a while ago, because I needed the storage. :rip: 

I cannot play The Sims 3 on my laptop at all, it keeps crashing, The Sims 4 and The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection work without any problems (I had to work through things to get TS2 working). 

30 minutes ago, Stan said:

Still can't decide if it's worth buying the Sims 4 (plus one expansion pack at least). I deledet all my Sims 3 games a while ago, because I needed the storage. :rip: 

If you are a Sims fan then it is worth it, but maybe wait for some packs to go on sale as a bundle or something, the only thing i couldn't shake off was the base game felt so empty 

31 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

If you are a Sims fan then it is worth it, but maybe wait for some packs to go on sale as a bundle or something, the only thing i couldn't shake off was the base game felt so empty 

I agree. Right now the Sims 4 is fantastic and far better than the Sims 3. However, I have all stuff packs/expansions. It didn't get fun until Get To Together was released. :rip: The base game on its alone is boring.

14 minutes ago, Jonathan Peter said:

:jamming: :jamming: :jamming: :jamming:

This reminds me of Chocolate from TS2 and Mayzie Grobe from TS3 Seasons, also that BOP 'Who I am' in TS4 :jonny:

The fact that there are songs that are made exclusively for The Sims IvYKM3h.gif

1 hour ago, Nutitle said:

This reminds me of Chocolate from TS2 and Mayzie Grobe from TS3 Seasons, also that BOP 'Who I am' in TS4 :jonny:

The fact that there are songs that are made exclusively for The Sims IvYKM3h.gif

Who I Am is such a bop, I was so sad that there was no English version :(

1 hour ago, PhreshDiamond said:

^ wait this a bop, the pop girls could  never @Jonathan Peter

Her label wont release the English version :(