The Sims | Cindy Fanbase

The Unforgiving

• #FreeBritney Activist
11 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Trying out a new style for a house. I really like it tbh. It's like those houses in front of the beach in Los Angeles. 

If I add 2 more floors (5th floors can be made using a dormer trick apparently), I could raise a family of 4-5 sims in this 1x1 lot lmao. 

92VwYfM.jpg

Small lots are so cozy + barely any lag. Lots larger than 3x3 are too much for my laptop. 

Do you mean 1 square by 1 square? 

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gloamingtheplain

• The Unforgiving

• PoKiTaurus

• WillieMonroe

32 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

Do you mean 1 square by 1 square? 

I mean 10 on 10 squares, I just used the way Sims 2 says it, it ignores the 0's for lot names. I forgot Sims 3 and 4 do keep the 0's. 

I heard Sims 3 has even smaller lots? A literal 8 on 6 square lot? Sounds cute actually. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
22 hours ago, Danger said:

I’m getting restless. I want an education type pack ASAP - that includes after school activities and hobbies also prom and graduation, superstar/fame type of thing, tropical beach world - where sims can vacation but also live.

i want little basic things like bunk beds, body hair, sims introducing lovers to their parents, being able to jog together, honeymoons, slowdancing, sleepover for kids

idgaf about cars- where will they drive to? Down the street? 😑

Same tbh 

• #FreeBritney Activist
8 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

I mean 10 on 10 squares, I just used the way Sims 2 says it, it ignores the 0's for lot names. I forgot Sims 3 and 4 do keep the 0's. 

I heard Sims 3 has even smaller lots? A literal 8 on 6 square lot? Sounds cute actually. 

I keep getting massive lots and try to build houses on them and it’s impossible with all the space so I might start using the smaller lots too. We don’t really have a wide variety though unless we delete everything 

• #FreeBritney Activist

Inrgire.png

Tiziano is h*eing it up, I didn't expect him to twerk for money on the person that he killed :dies: :dies:

• #FreeBritney Activist
10 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

OMG

:deadbanana4:

He's been stripping for a few times now by using the pole and he now twerks for money on a regular basis, we're not poor by any means, but I like him to make money and use his big booty to make people happy.

12 minutes ago, Alesus said:

So what's it looking like for the Sims 5? :cm:

Not in development, Sims 4 has at least 3 more years.  

6 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

I want to get into The Sims again so badly but I hated 4 so much :rip: 

You might want to give Seasons a chance, it's really cool and adds so much life to the game. Don't know how long you've been gone but the 2017 packs + toddlers update was the best year for the game. 

Vampires & Parenthood are really good. 

1 hour ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Not in development, Sims 4 has at least 3 more years.  

You might want to give Seasons a chance, it's really cool and adds so much life to the game. Don't know how long you've been gone but the 2017 packs + toddlers update was the best year for the game. 

Vampires & Parenthood are really good. 

I was hoping for 2019 announcement for a 2020 release shdfhshd. They should abandon this already sunk ship

1 hour ago, Alesus said:

I was hoping for 2019 announcement for a 2020 release shdfhshd. They should abandon this already sunk ship

Sims 4 apparently sold 10 million base game copies + Seasons sold 800k copies first week so EA is gonna keep supporting it. It's gonna outsell Sims 3 at this rate. 

To this day I'm amazed Sims 4 didn't die in 2014. I didn't care about Sims at all back then and even I knew how much of a mess the base game was :deadbanana:

The Unforgiving

I can't believe that y'all still believe that S4 sold 10M copies. Just because a dev said so doesn't make it true. EA hasn't released an official sales number for a reason.

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 hours ago, The Unforgiving said:

I can't believe that y'all still believe that S4 sold 10M copies. Just because a dev said so doesn't make it true. EA hasn't released an official sales number for a reason.

It feels really popular though so the actual numbers can’t be far off. 

PrismaticFluff
4 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Sims 4 apparently sold 10 million base game copies + Seasons sold 800k copies first week so EA is gonna keep supporting it. It's gonna outsell Sims 3 at this rate. 

To this day I'm amazed Sims 4 didn't die in 2014. I didn't care about Sims at all back then and even I knew how much of a mess the base game was :deadbanana:

i enjoyed the base game very much, and i’ve played the sims 2 & 3 religiously, i never understood the backlash, imo it was easily the strongest base game of the series + for me, it had that “magic” that the ugly sims 3 dolls and patterns never had

PrismaticFluff
3 hours ago, The Unforgiving said:

if it didn’t sell well why would EA pour money and time into it? 

however i don’t remember who stated it sold 10m? i recall that someone said 5m

1 hour ago, PrismaticFluff said:

i enjoyed the base game very much, and i’ve played the sims 2 & 3 religiously, i never understood the backlash, imo it was easily the strongest base game of the series + for me, it had that “magic” that the ugly sims 3 dolls and patterns never had

tbh I also like Sims 4's base game a lot. :flower: 

The game has so much charm! I tried out the 2 day demo and it was so much better than what people were describing it to be. I was really amazed by the game. 

1 hour ago, PrismaticFluff said:

if it didn’t sell well why would EA pour money and time into it? 

however i don’t remember who stated it sold 10m? i recall that someone said 5m

This picture was what they posted:

IMG-9710-1.jpg

It seems logical. Silver = first milestone, gold = grand milestone. 

The 5m is 100% base game copies back in 2016.

Edited by PoKiTaurus
gloamingtheplain
8 hours ago, Alesus said:

The last Expansion Pack pulled first week numbers that were compareable the The Sims 2’s and 3’s bass game first week numbers. It’s huge.

7 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

It has if you don’t include Smartphone sales. 

6 hours ago, The Unforgiving said:

You literally say the same thing every time even though you’ve been clocked with receipts :rip: You’re just in denial. 

EA don’t announce sales for any of their games unless they fall under a license. We’ve been through this already. 

The game hit 5 million in April 2016, and nearly every quarter that number has grown by 30% - 40%.

The dev accidentally posted the 10M sale figure number and removed it almost instantly because the devs are barred from announcing sales. 

The Unforgiving
52 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

You literally say the same thing every time even though you’ve been clocked with receipts :rip: You’re just in denial. 

EA don’t announce sales for any of their games unless they fall under a license. We’ve been through this already. 

The game hit 5 million in April 2016, and nearly every quarter that number has grown by 30% - 40%.

The dev accidentally posted the 10M sale figure number and removed it almost instantly because the devs are barred from announcing sales. 

Which receipts exactly? Your receipts is insider reports with no legit evidence. And I don't believe the devs because I doubt that they were telling the truth.

gloamingtheplain
5 minutes ago, The Unforgiving said:

Which receipts exactly? Your receipts is insider reports with no legit evidence. And I don't believe the devs because I doubt that they were telling the truth.

Denial. “I don’t believe the devs” yet you probably have no doubt believing any other company’s sale figures. 

No, I forgot that EA sent out badges with “10M” on them to staff for no reason. 

Lmao. Being in denial won’t make the Sims 5 come faster 🤷‍♂️

gloamingtheplain
8 minutes ago, The Unforgiving said:

Also none of my reports are “insider”. It was publicly announced that the game had sold over 5 million in early 2016, and the financial reports reporting sales in “growth” percentages is on the internet for all to see. 

It’s illegal to falsify sales publicly (because of several reasons but mostly investors) so “the devs are lying” isn’t really a good argument. 

The Unforgiving
2 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

Denial. “I don’t believe the devs” yet you probably have no doubt believing any other company’s sale figures. 

No, I forgot that EA sent out badges with “10M” on them to staff for no reason. 

Lmao. Being in denial won’t make the Sims 5 come faster 🤷‍♂️

Cue that "does anyone still play this game?" comment from Gamespot.