Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

3,022 posts in this topic

cypriotpcdfan
1 hour ago, mikedjordj said:

she is not releasing new music!

new fitness dvd or video,

and 

a few shows in Dubai and Hong Kong this month!

look at Anne Marie and Rita Ora's schedule (festivals, concerts, performances, awards)

where is Nicole? nowhere!

Anna Marie and Rita has music out. Nicole doesn't. :rip:

And she's definitely releasing by the end of the summer imo 

iamluisfelipe
On 3/15/2019 at 8:21 AM, J-esper said:

She really doesn't know what she is doing it seems

I really thought Sarah (from First Access) would pull her strings. But nothing really changed, right? It's been a year that she signed to UTA and still nothing. 

I really hope she releases new music before the summer. If she doesn't release this year despite all the teasing, I'm done with her. 

iamluisfelipe
21 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Anna Marie and Rita has music out. Nicole doesn't. :rip:

And she's definitely releasing by the end of the summer imo 

end of the summer? really? it's march! summer ends in SEPTEMBER. 

"lets make this weird TV show that might blow up, might flop. oh wait, it's a huge show! tease new music while promoting it. now let's wait MONTHS, wait till people forget about it and then shelve it."

brilliant idea. 

J-esper
57 minutes ago, iamluisfelipe said:

I really thought Sarah (from First Access) would pull her strings. But nothing really changed, right? It's been a year that she signed to UTA and still nothing. 

I really hope she releases new music before the summer. If she doesn't release this year despite all the teasing, I'm done with her. 

It´s like I have been saying for a few years now. Someone doesn´t go through a few label changes, a few management changes, through 100s of recordingsessions, a dozen of shelved albums and not be the problem themselves.

Everything she has done the last months would lead up to atleast a single release for every other artist that isn´t her. She has been doing radio interview, appeared to promote the Masked Singer and her future plans to some extend, got buzz from performing with Andrea, has done some photoshoots, has been teasing projects, has appeared on the BEP album, appears on the Voice UK as guest coach.

We stan someone who is one of the most talented people in the business but in reality all we ´stan´ for now is a glorified celebrity who is known as lead from a popular girlgroup from the 00s who is more known as 'judge' than she is as artist.

I never expected her to be a Beyoncé after the HNIN drama, I never expected her to get the random succes Sia got globally after the Killer Love era, but after Big fat Lie the only thing I expected was music in some way or another and in 2019 I am at a point where I don't even expect that anymore.

I don't know anymore if it is her insecurity, whether she is stubborn or just plain stupid (yeah I said it, never thought I would) but here we arre empty handed.

I feel I would even be able to move on from her if Her Name Is Nicole would leak or be released in some way in full in decent quality :rip: it's that sad tbh, since that is the only music I really anticipated that we know most about that never got finalized. I don't even look at registered songs anymore, since there is a 99,99999% chance it is already shelved anyways.

J-esper

The only thing she 'needs' is to release the stuff she records. She is at an age where she won't be highlly succesful anyways. At this point in her career she should try to get all the acclaim she can get as performer and vocalist. She just needs to keep her face out there for the right reasons and keep releasing music. Even a small 3-track EP with one musicvideo every 6 to 8 months would be enough. She should try to tour a bit in the UK with some shows, might do some theatre and work towards a respectable legacy as 'solo' act next to the legacy she has as leadsinger of PCD. the commercial boat to be a big popstar has sailed  for some time now. The only thing she really 'needs' is to get remembered and to get remebered for her talent rather than the assumptions everyone have of her. She ventured in this business to be a singer, and she needs to remember people of that. Some collabo's would be nice, but maybe it's time she dusts off that catalogue instead of expanding the unreleased music drive on her laptop

iamluisfelipe

remember when she was asking herself "what was her legacy" back in 2015? she was completely joking, right? Prince knew his stuff. 

iamluisfelipe
24 minutes ago, J-esper said:

It´s like I have been saying for a few years now. Someone doesn´t go through a few label changes, a few management changes, through 100s of recordingsessions, a dozen of shelved albums and not be the problem themselves.

Everything she has done the last months would lead up to atleast a single release for every other artist that isn´t her. She has been doing radio interview, appeared to promote the Masked Singer and her future plans to some extend, got buzz from performing with Andrea, has done some photoshoots, has been teasing projects, has appeared on the BEP album, appears on the Voice UK as guest coach.

We stan someone who is one of the most talented people in the business but in reality all we ´stan´ for now is a glorified celebrity who is known as lead from a popular girlgroup from the 00s who is more known as 'judge' than she is as artist.

I never expected her to be a Beyoncé after the HNIN drama, I never expected her to get the random succes Sia got globally after the Killer Love era, but after Big fat Lie the only thing I expected was music in some way or another and in 2019 I am at a point where I don't even expect that anymore.

I don't know anymore if it is her insecurity, whether she is stubborn or just plain stupid (yeah I said it, never thought I would) but here we arre empty handed.

I feel I would even be able to move on from her if Her Name Is Nicole would leak or be released in some way in full in decent quality :rip: it's that sad tbh, since that is the only music I really anticipated that we know most about that never got finalized. I don't even look at registered songs anymore, since there is a 99,99999% chance it is already shelved anyways.

I don't even know what to say anymore. I feel like we've been in this loop since forever. 

J-esper
2 minutes ago, iamluisfelipe said:

remember when she was asking herself "what was her legacy" back in 2015? she was completely joking, right? Prince knew his stuff. 

There is literally no legacy, as sad as that sounds. I mean she honestly didn't made much of an impact as solo entity beside maybe DHYB in the UK. I mean overall she has a okay/decent carreer as celebrity with loads of gigs on her name. But as singer her career is deadass sad.

I don't even know what to say anymore. I feel like we've been in this loop since forever. 

Indeed

iamluisfelipe
1 minute ago, J-esper said:

There is literally no legacy, as sad as that sounds. I mean she honestly didn't made much of an impact as solo entity beside maybe DHYB in the UK. I mean overall she has a okay/decent carreer as celebrity with loads of gigs on her name. But as singer her career is deadass sad.

Indeed

The Voice UK released a video teaser about the guest judges. It's actually very, very sad.

They introduce Anne-Marie, which is one of the biggest hitmakers right now, playing her collab with Major Lazer. One of the hottest songs right now.

Then they introduce James Arthur with Say You Won't Let Go, which has 2B streams.

And then they introduce Nicole with DHYB. :rip: :rip: :rip: an 8 years old song :rip: :rip: 

so sad

J-esper

The Voice UK released a video teaser about the guest judges. It's actually very, very sad.

They introduce Anne-Marie, which is one of the biggest hitmakers right now, playing her collab with Major Lazer. One of the hottest songs right now.

Then they introduce James Arthur with Say You Won't Let Go, which has 2B streams.

And then they introduce Nicole with DHYB. :rip: :rip: :rip: an 8 years old song :rip: :rip: 

so sad

And the only reason she gets this oppertunity is because she is friends with will. :rip:  Imagine if she has a single out around the finale of the Masked Singer and had it featured in this preview :lmao: I can't even be mad anymore, I already expected it to lead to nothing

mikedjordj
7 minutes ago, iamluisfelipe said:

so sad

:bibliahh:

iamluisfelipe
2 minutes ago, J-esper said:

And the only reason she gets this oppertunity is because she is friends with will. :rip:  Imagine if she has a single out around the finale of the Masked Singer and had it featured in this preview :lmao: I can't even be mad anymore, I already expected it to lead to nothing

1 minute ago, mikedjordj said:

:bibliahh:

here's some advice for the next fan: run

J-esper
3 minutes ago, iamluisfelipe said:

here's some advice for the next fan: run

It's ironic that every day I see people tweeting/getting retweeted about discovering how talented she is, yet there is no reference of any recent activity of current music :lmao:  they jump as soon off the bandwagon as they tried to jump on it, so many wasted potential :skull:

iamluisfelipe
3 minutes ago, J-esper said:

It's ironic that every day I see people tweeting/getting retweeted about discovering how talented she is, yet there is no reference of any recent activity of current music :lmao:  they jump as soon off the bandwagon as they tried to jump on it, so many wasted potential :skull:

she's surrounded by people that are too confortable getting their money without having to do much about it. it's never changing unless she fires them all. right now i actually miss melissa. she made mariah release an acclaimed (and pretty good) album. 

J-esper
10 minutes ago, iamluisfelipe said:

she's surrounded by people that are too confortable getting their money without having to do much about it. it's never changing unless she fires them all. right now i actually miss melissa. she made mariah release an acclaimed (and pretty good) album. 

I wish will would pull her towards Scooter Braun at this point. I am not the biggest fan of him, but atleast BEP toured and released their album and released a comic, will is doing The Voice and also released solo songs here and there. Already much better than the nothing we get now

iamluisfelipe
10 minutes ago, J-esper said:

I wish will would pull her towards Scooter Braun at this point. I am not the biggest fan of him, but atleast BEP toured and released their album and released a comic, will is doing The Voice and also released solo songs here and there. Already much better than the nothing we get now

Scooter would be a dream. But again, it's a bittersweet situation. As I previously said, I expected Sarah to do wonders for her and here we are, so... 

cypriotpcdfan

So, she's debuting a new song tomorrow night at the Special olympics closing ceremony :duca: it's a collabo with Jonas Myrin. I hope the event is televised. 

shamazinger

Awwww, i still CANT believe. I hope she will release it this time and didnt end like with  „Pretty”.