Jump to content
Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

3,020 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

mikedjordj
On 2/23/2019 at 3:49 PM, cypriotpcdfan said:

You wouldn't be behind the leak, right? :biblio: 

lol

are you obsessed with me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cypriotpcdfan
18 minutes ago, mikedjordj said:

lol

are you obsessed with me?

I mean, it wouldn't be that far-fetched

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikedjordj
44 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

I mean, it wouldn't be that far-fetched

okay!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
black12345

Not again guys 🙈😅🙄

 

It‘s been like two years 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iamluisfelipe

Gosh, since she teased “anthemic songs”, I got so excited. Bring it Nicoleeeee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J-esper

So here we are the masked singer is over, and nothihg in sight yet, we are ready Nicole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shamazinger

We are ready for single!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Casualty

She was in the studio with Jonas Myrin (Little Too Much and Run-Run-Run by her friend Natasha Bedingfield) and they tagged Universal and Capitol's Marketing and Publishing accounts... Why? New label? collabo contract between First Access and Universal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Syd
Posted (edited)

Nicole playing the Song Association game and singing a bit of "Just Say Yes"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J-esper

I am a bit done with waiting. I thought the Masked Singer was fun, but after the first episode I only watched clips since none of the rumored and actual named that competed interested me :rip: Also T-Pain releasing another autotuned album after coming from a show where he shows he can actually sing without was hella ironic aswell :lmao:

 

Also I am a bit torn in whether I believe if there was actually a PCD reunion planned. Or atleast if the drama that was caused by that 'new generation' was even real. The way every girl still seems to chill with Robin like nothing happened, and Pia Mia dissapearing again in irrelvancy and nothing happening felt very fishy, and also Melody's very passive behaviour towards it is very suspicious. Everything from the interview some months ago, as to the recent lyrics game she was playing. I mean the girl has done some events where she sang some of those songs, like WAM in Russia :lmao:  the shady remark towards Jai Ho! also feels like there is still some tension. Even if she and Nicole are on good personal terms, I feel Melody may not have been on board at all.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inverted
On 3/8/2019 at 12:21 PM, J-esper said:

I am a bit done with waiting. I thought the Masked Singer was fun, but after the first episode I only watched clips since none of the rumored and actual named that competed interested me :rip: Also T-Pain releasing another autotuned album after coming from a show where he shows he can actually sing without was hella ironic aswell :lmao:

 

Also I am a bit torn in whether I believe if there was actually a PCD reunion planned. Or atleast if the drama that was caused by that 'new generation' was even real. The way every girl still seems to chill with Robin like nothing happened, and Pia Mia dissapearing again in irrelvancy and nothing happening felt very fishy, and also Melody's very passive behaviour towards it is very suspicious. Everything from the interview some months ago, as to the recent lyrics game she was playing. I mean the girl has done some events where she sang some of those songs, like WAM in Russia :lmao:  the shady remark towards Jai Ho! also feels like there is still some tension. Even if she and Nicole are on good personal terms, I feel Melody may not have been on board at all.

 

 

She still comments on Nicole's social media posts and made a comment in an interview basically defending Nicole.

 

I think she's just the least interested in a reunion because she knows how it'll go. She wants Robin to let her sing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J-esper
1 minute ago, Inverted said:

She still comments on Nicole's social media posts and made a comment in an interview basically defending Nicole.

 

I think she's just the least interested in a reunion because she knows how it'll go. She wants Robin to let her sing.

I know I mean they are on friendly terms, but I feel Melody is the most honest in the whole situation when it comes to PCD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inverted
1 minute ago, J-esper said:

I know I mean they are on friendly terms, but I feel Melody is the most honest in the whole situation when it comes to PCD.

Well, she hasn't said anything explicitly about the situation. She just made it clear that she was unhappy that she was hired to be a singer and couldn't be and that she would not go back to the same situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J-esper
8 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Well, she hasn't said anything explicitly about the situation. She just made it clear that she was unhappy that she was hired to be a singer and couldn't be and that she would not go back to the same situation.

True

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shamazinger

Why she didnt use hype during the masked singer? She should release music right now... i CANT with her and her team. Im done with „new music soon” 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
black12345
1 minute ago, shamazinger said:

Why she didnt use hype during the masked singer? She should release music right now... i CANT with her and her team. Im done with „new music soon” 

normal explanation of ‚soon‘: in the next weeks/months 

 

Nicole‘s explanation of ‚soon‘: maybe in the next 5 years, maybe not 

 

😬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iamluisfelipe
5 hours ago, J-esper said:

What happened 

She was late for iHeartRadio Awards. Missed the Red Carpet (where everyone talked about new projects) and completely missed all the buzz. Everyone knows the most fun parts of awards are the red carpets. We know she hates it but if she’s about to release new music, she’s gotta make some effort, jesus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J-esper
37 minutes ago, iamluisfelipe said:

She was late for iHeartRadio Awards. Missed the Red Carpet (where everyone talked about new projects) and completely missed all the buzz. Everyone knows the most fun parts of awards are the red carpets. We know she hates it but if she’s about to release new music, she’s gotta make some effort, jesus.

She really doesn't know what she is doing it seems

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikedjordj

she is not releasing new music!

 

new fitness dvd or video,

and 

a few shows in Dubai and Hong Kong this month!

 

look at Anne Marie and Rita Ora's schedule (festivals, concerts, performances, awards)

where is Nicole? nowhere!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J-esper
5 minutes ago, mikedjordj said:

she is not releasing new music!

 

new fitness dvd or video,

and 

a few shows in Dubai and Hong Kong this month!

 

look at Anne Marie and Rita Ora's schedule (festivals, concerts, performances, awards)

where is Nicole? nowhere!

A fitness DVD :deadbanana4:she can keep that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites