• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Miss Fortune

• littlepotter

• Unoriginal

Was really hoping it would be The Louvre.

Thanks for hosting.

Edited by Letemtalk

The perfect ranking for this final 3 :clap3: Amazing winner yas

7. Hard Feelings
11. Loveless

Still super disgusted by this. The best non-single (and maybe overall song?) of 2017 so far didn't deserve this.

7 hours ago, bestfiction said:

This rate actually encouraged me to host a rate by my own and it's such a fun! :heart2:

aw that's great :heart2:

These are actually pretty good results, although I would've preferred if The Lourve hadn't made top 3. Nonetheless this was a good rate. :clap3:

Literally the only outcome that I would have been not so happy with. :dies: "Supercut" or "The Louvre" deserved the top slot. Anyhow, thanks for hosting! 

16 hours ago, thecptz said:

lorde-2017-grammy-arrivals-billboard-1548.jpg

Finale Results

In 3rd place with 1103 points...

Congratulations

Hide contents

Supercut :3rdplace:

In 2nd place with 1138 points...

Congratulations

Hide contents

The Louvre :2ndplace:

The winning song with 1163 points...

Congratulations

Hide contents

Perfect Places :1stplace:

100000x100000-999.jpg

Summary

Hide contents

1. Perfect Places :1stplace:

2. The Louvre :2ndplace:

3. Supercut :3rdplace:

4. Homemade Dynamite

5. Sober

6. Green Light

7. Hard Feelings

8. Writer in the Dark

9. Liability

10. Sober II (Melodrama)

11. Loveless

12. Liability (Reprise)

After almost 3 months, we finally have our winner :smitten: i love every songs in the top 3 (especially in the top 2 :eli:) so i'm happy with the results. to be honest, this has been the most difficult album survivor i've ever participated since this album is so good and every songs stands out on its own. it has been amazing hosting this album survivor tho :heart2: i didn't think there would be this many participants since after moving to newTRL, many people seem to forget about album survivor so this is a surprise to me :hug: thanks for participating guys :heart2: hope to see you in next album survivor that i'm gonna host (jessie ware's glasshouse :duca:) or in L3 (coming in 2027 :keir:) love you!

amazing winner yas :clap3: here's the table thing!

aLjhUYE.png

Thanks for participating :heart2:

Reveal hidden contents

@Wes @mike3009 @teamlor @Lazuli @Kiss It Better @SaintWest @DangerousSwiftie @Remmy @Sandcastles @Before the Dawn @Velvet @ultraviolet tears @Fentydelspears @Yog @Dax @G Â U @Witch Privilege @Roberto @Voto @dynasty @ronelmaano13 @grigiogay @Guy12345 @rl231 @Quaithe @DavidKJRx @Inner Insanity @Beyonnaise @DougAF @HazelHyphen @castle13 @Rotunda @EdwardChristopher @Tig @Mudkip @richie_san @Wonderland @DavidXuBarco @Sometimes @Lucky#17 @sh0ckw4ves @Revolution @ultraviolence.xx @Temporal @K$Ellie @keerbyriri @Catch22 @The7thStranger @Helix @ForeverBoy @ThisCharmingMan @Magnet @Chasing Comet @Shion @MirrorcleMonster @MayorOfTrollTown @Eeveelution @bestfiction @Vxspertine @MJH @touch @Moonlightbae @Clandestine @ChapelHooker @Paddy @NumbFentyStan @Ghost @lovetrueromance @UFO @novembers17th @Lilmoon @DanDuke @Truth Teller @Unoriginal @JackOfHearts @Mr.S @Liquorice @Blood Magic @Vigoorian King @Obsession @lolzjustinwat @Elliot @Yassin512 @itsjem @Lachlan @WarmBudweiser @Superpower @Desire @5hfangurl @rufeidy @Prince Tommy @19SLAYty9 @Admiral Bobbery @Noah @Burqa @skwonderfactory @feelslikeadream @Crank_It_Up @KarlosVzla @Glory And Gore @Paramore @Ray Bass @Britney Jean @Imaginary Friend @Rama @Dilettante @as926 @All In My Head @Verge of Obscene @Scar Tissue @ilya @STONE @shadesofcoolxx @dougaga1 @SweetTalker @shelven @Wonderlust. @rodrigo_2198 @scream @Kyungsoowift @Dalai @theblackestday @swiftie13 @Invisibility @Icarus @HandsOn @Bindi @Nikko @littlepotter @Kings. @Tremor Christ @alliexxxxandra @mxtthewdelrey @Flexus @Thin White Duke @Xtripped @Pedro @Cheap Thrills 9.0 @justin464 @sharemylove @Blue Velvet @Legend E @Never Ending @ToxicParadise @Dibbles @Letemtalk @lhdang2000 @Illegal @Lion @Greenfishz @Sabbath @Citrus @Jaay @Zay @Grenfishz @Diarrhoea @Chevysus @Girlicious @Dr. Shenanigans @jezebelvictoria @Oxygen @Luigi @Mitchell-Bryce @Brodie @Sky Ferreira @cdschart @KasioKas @Aciid @wesleywalrus @TayRianaPH @Nikolai. @-mUsIcLoVeR- @Denis Stoff @stevenisFADING @paulyyyozd @soml @KatyCatPH @Losing my ground @alexanderao @MayorOfTrollTown @Jaay @DARIUSWHATEVERHAP @masochizm 

how horrible

PP should've been #3 The Louvre should've won 

tenor.gif

The best 3 songs won. 

On 9/17/2017 at 3:34 PM, cdschart said:

talent lost. PP is one of the worst on the album :sorry:

Thank you!

PP deserves :clap3: Switch Green Light with The Louvre and you have my personal top 3 :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.