Real Housewives of Atlanta: Season 10 | Nene is BACK!

2,140 posts in this topic

Can't wait to watch that scamming heffa Marlo get Porsha all the way together next episode :sistrens: come through stolen credit queen

On 2/19/2018 at 10:11 AM, #navytings said:

This was by far one of NeNe's best episodes. :ahh: She was absolutely HILARIOUS.

When she called Kim a bawlhead bitch, I wad DONE!

On 2/19/2018 at 10:12 AM, mermaid_ariel said:

Eva is a beauty! Give sis her peach! :alexz:Right up there with Cyn and Kyn.

Shamea is lowkey thirsty. Nene nor Eva was here for ha!

27881276_170302860420882_166937715714870

She is STUNNING!

On 2/19/2018 at 11:12 AM, #navytings said:

Also, can we get into the way Eva has snatched a confessional while Shamea and Marlo haven't? :ahh: Future legend. 

They made it to a reunion special, but not a confessional. A shame. Eva is delivering though.

7 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Can't wait to watch that scamming heffa Marlo get Porsha all the way together next episode :sistrens: come through stolen credit queen

Eh, I'm Team Porsha. Marlo is too rude for my liking. But :rip: at the bolded! 

they probably gave her a confessional because she won’t be at the reunion. I’m sure she’ll be giving birth by then. 

Team Porsha.

yes she did have the fan in marlo's face but Marlo could have controlled herself. It doesn't warrant being snatched.

A Kenya/Porsha reversal tea.

Porsha doesn't realize that fake apologies on camera is not going to get the girls to trust a lady with 2 mugshots.

She is trying, though

Time is going to make it better.

Shamea IS SO bothered Eva came in and swooped.

They showed multiple kenya flashbacks but I'm sure she still isn't getting paid

Sheree is not a curly wig kind of girl. 

Marlo is entertaining by any means necessary -- a Kenya season 5 tea but Kenya held her own storyline.

Kandi is kind of bratty but I think after season 9 she earned it

Cynthia is...so pretty.

Nene was at her best tonight. 

Sisters :skull: 

tXcHZxa.jpg

I thought tonight was a really good episode overall. The show is so much better when they get along. As far as Marlo and Porsha arguing at dinner, I would've paid for my food and left as soon as they started arguing lol. I'm with Porsha on this one though

Porsha did a really stupid thing last season, and the GP was over her.This girls are all  helping to redeem Porsha's image and they all did not even realize it. Kandi's pettiness is gonna be her downfall. Majority of the GP is now on Porsha's side.

6 minutes ago, Jay Trene said:

Porsha did a really stupid thing last season, and the GP was over her.This girls are all  helping to redeem Porsha's image and they all did not even realize it. Kandi's pettiness is gonna be her downfall. Majority of the GP is now on Porsha's side.

Lies. The same gp that are on her side we’re excusing her. They were over Phaedra 

but yes producers have succeeded in redeeming porsha. People are not going to turn on kandi. Rational people understand that you don’t just get over something like that after 2-3 months. Keep in mind they filmed the new season almost immediately. Kandi has plenty of opportunities to kick porsha while nene and Marlo has their moments with her and she stood back and didn’t get involved. 

2 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Lies. The same gp that are on her side we’re excusing her. They were over Phaedra 

but yes producers have succeeded in redeeming porsha. People are not going to turn on kandi. Rational people understand that you don’t just get over something like that after 2-3 months. Keep in mind they filmed the new season almost immediately. Kandi has plenty of opportunities to kick porsha while nene and Marlo has their moments with her and she stood back and didn’t get involved. 

Go look at the RHOA hashtags on twitter, go look at the RHOA fan pages on instagram. The majority of the comments are supporting Porsha. The editing is not doing Kandi any favors, she comes of as petty, passive agressive and a mean person. And that is what is making people dislike Kandi.

Either you **** with someone or you dont. We all know Kandi was a victim, but the way she is handling everything has people feeling less empathy for her, and feeling more empathy for Porsha.

1 hour ago, Jay Trene said:

Go look at the RHOA hashtags on twitter, go look at the RHOA fan pages on instagram. The majority of the comments are supporting Porsha. The editing is not doing Kandi any favors, she comes of as petty, passive agressive and a mean person. And that is what is making people dislike Kandi.

Either you **** with someone or you dont. We all know Kandi was a victim, but the way she is handling everything has people feeling less empathy for her, and feeling more empathy for Porsha.

First, social media is not a great indicator BUT that said, i know they are supporting Porsha. My point is that they were excusing Porsha and giving Phaedra a hard time during the reunion so it's not surprising.

hell, even I support Porsha last night and like porsha now more than ever. It's still like a kardashian...you know its manufactured and not true but if its entertaining then that's all that matters to some. 

MANY of the people that hate on Kandi on social media are Phaedra and Porsha supporters...just like season 9 many of them came out in droves shading Kandi so kandi hate on social media isn't new as it caters to an audience that likes a porsha type.

I think what you might be seeing is porsha stans andphaedra stans that are still mad Kandi got her fired being more vocal because again Kandi doesn't eff with porsha but she IS being cordial and not starting drama with her. As a matter of fact, when Nene and Marlo argued with Porsha this season she did NOT get involved and add insult to injury.

She just doesn't trust Porsha but she's not using every scene to be a victim. She was vindicated and got more opportunities (essence over and broadway and her restaurant is thriving).

You all keep looking at social media as an indicator, lol.

Kandi always had love and hate and the people that are so bothered that she hasn't gotten over the situation yet is not because she attacks Porsha. Easily could have joined in when others attacked her it's because some people really don't understand why Kandi should still not trust Porsha. because they like her, they think Kandi needs to just say oh well let's be friends again...that's not how life works but people that are on social media that don't really have much going on like to be extreme.

Now i actually like Porsha this season but the  way her stans are bending over backwards for her

tumblr_p3wb7cHLXG1tw89w1o3_400.gif

I’ve been waiting to come back to chime in because this season is getting GOOD! 

First of all. There’s TOO much of Marlo. I see exactly why she doesn’t have a peach. She’s messy but the worst kind. It pissed me off so much seeing her start **** with Kandi and Porsha for no reason. 

Shamea coming for Eva is so stupid. Eva is gorgeous btw. I love her addition to the show. 

I miss Kenya not gonna lie. 

I feel for Porsha so much and it actually made me sad because of the way they keep throwing dirt her way. I hate when people do that. 

So are they back to being 'bff's?

I can already see NeNe pitting Marlo against Porsha in a fight of who gets to be NeNe's little sis :rip:

I like Nene and Porsha as friends they work better that way

Yes the season is finally getting better. It was so forced at first

To think Kandi was originally my favourite and I couldn't stand Porsha now it's lowkey switching. Kandi -- sis, let it go. She thinks people are doing her a favour every time they bring her up when they're beefing Porsha, but she needs to realise people are just using the rape-allegation case to get at Porsha. No one genuinely cares about Kandi's role in it, they just want to tear Porsha down. Hence why nobody ever bothers to talk to Kandi about the situation. When Kandi does other people wrong, she tends to not sympathise with the situation and acts kinda dismissive and probably mentions a petty line about how she has her her huzzzband, her mama, her kids and how she only cares for her hustle. However, when someone does her wrong, she acts very emotional and holds a grudge. 

Todd is lowkey annoying, not him trying to sexualise his wife kissing another woman, wishing he could see. That's the last thing Kandi needed to hear after having an argument based on rape allegations from a woman, lmao.

Cynthia is... she's sweet but does anyone feel that she tries a bit too hard to fit in? 

Nene is more bearable this season and I'm glad she's acknowledging that when Marlo goes off, it's nasty and problematic.

Bottom line is, I'm team Porsha. I get why Porsha started crying about the mat though. It was so petty and unnecessary of Marlo to criticise it and it was a sentimental gift. It was mean of her. They come for Porsha in every aspect, including her damn welcome mat :rip: just let her breathe. It's unfair she has to deal with **** that Phaedra created.

18 hours ago, Rogue said:

I’ve been waiting to come back to chime in because this season is getting GOOD! 

First of all. There’s TOO much of Marlo. I see exactly why she doesn’t have a peach. She’s messy but the worst kind. It pissed me off so much seeing her start **** with Kandi and Porsha for no reason. 

Shamea coming for Eva is so stupid. Eva is gorgeous btw. I love her addition to the show. 

I miss Kenya not gonna lie. 

I feel for Porsha so much and it actually made me sad because of the way they keep throwing dirt her way. I hate when people do that. 

Yeah, once Marlo legit BELCHED a few episodes back...it was clear she is going to do anything for attention.

Shamea came for Eva because she's threatened. Shamea is a good friend she hasn't proven peach holder ability. She's good at adding into something though. 

Eva seems out of place. I like her but she seems like she's not here for the mess and pettiness and that's the foundation of the show.

I actually am glad Kenya was forbidden from going because it would have been marlo vs kenya. Marlo used Porsha because she didn't have Kenya to antagonize and Kenya would have paid her dust or shaded her to death right back and we wouldn't have received a scene.

although porsha and nene recreated created that scene, mama joyce's streets are saying porsha was asked to leave. It kind of makes sense. Theycould have asked marlo to leave but missed out on all of the messy scenes for the remainder of the trip.

18 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

So are they back to being 'bff's?

I can already see NeNe pitting Marlo against Porsha in a fight of who gets to be NeNe's little sis :rip:

porsha and  nene as lil sis big sis is way better than cynthia and nene. Porsha follows Nene's orders as well but Porsha at least has a personality.

I think Marlo and porsha will make amends and deal 

Meh, ratings went up a tenth of a point which is good and bad

Good because more people are watching as it's getting good in the 3rd quarter but bad as they advertised it as Marlo's messiness and Porsha but it's not boosting the ratings that much.

These kind of episodes tend to have a higher boost. Basically, season 10 started off to a thud and it's getting harder to get people interested when it dragged for so long

RihannaGif1.gif

Nene is talking about people needing to get demoted...my guess Sheree.

I don't see a problem with her doing that just like with Phaedra and Porsha.

There is a difference between stating what you feel should be done based on actions vs going to execs and trying to convince them to get rid of someone like she did against kenya in season 6 and season 7 

I have missed Kenya in the last 2 episodes. The show is missing something without her. 

2 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

I have missed Kenya in the last 2 episodes. The show is missing something without her. 

See, I was just thinking the exact opposite. I feel like Kenya is a dark cloud and the girls are letting loose without her. I think the trip would have been a lot darker had she went. 

I don't know about you but I can really do without Shamea though. I don't think I've ever seen anyone dying to be on camera and for attention in my whole life, on any of these franchises. It's embarrassing to watch. When she was all "oh this is what we do.." and "This is how things go in this group." I'm just like have I missed something? She's literally been a background character since she joined. 

29 minutes ago, #navytings said:

See, I was just thinking the exact opposite. I feel like Kenya is a dark cloud and the girls are letting loose without her. I think the trip would have been a lot darker had she went. 

I don't know about you but I can really do without Shamea though. I don't think I've ever seen anyone dying to be on camera and for attention in my whole life, on any of these franchises. It's embarrassing to watch. When she was all "oh this is what we do.." and "This is how things go in this group." I'm just like have I missed something? She's literally been a background character since she joined. 

Agree with all of this. I thought Shamea would be a good addition, but she's trying to 'play the game' and it comes off incredibly thirsty and off-putting.

18 hours ago, Bey Admired said:

I didn't necessarily miss Kenya BUT I do think she's a missing component.

The only problem I have is that Marlo would have come for Kenya and Kenya would have possibly lost her cool even though she's kept it cool for awhile. 

The show without the likes of Kenya/Nene would be different.

The show without Sheree/Cynthia/Shamea etc. on the other hand...

18 hours ago, #navytings said:

Darker?
Mess...I guess Marlo was so bright that they didn't want to chance it

the only thing I could agree with is that she would have been interrupting on behalf of Cynthia and marlo would have been Kenya's first target and possibly Porsha wouldn't have been a target.

Shamea was ok before she actually was invited to the reunion.

She was "dying to be on camera" then to but the target was Phaedra so it was deserved.

That positive reunion feedback probably got to her head.

On 3/1/2018 at 4:55 PM, Bey Admired said:

I miss Kenya too.

I’m glad ppl are finalizing empathizing with Porsha around here. I don’t know why they always let Marlo get away with her devious antics.    She’s bound to kick up dirt in any gathering she’s present at and that’s amplified 10-fold if it’s on a trip. 

Ive been cool with Shamea until the last episode. It was as cringeworthy as breaking the 4th wall. 

Kandi used to be my fav as well but she’s believing her own hype. I like that she doesn’t buckle under Marlo’s antics though. 

Nene is so much more fun when she makes an effort to be sociable. 

Eva is gorgeous. 

This is my fave show, some quick notes.

This show is NEVER boring, literally every season has been a 10 for me, favortite season is still the one with Claudia though. (& sleepover fight)

Nene is everything.

Kandi will ALWAYS be the favorite and most liked, most followed, and most famous, she deserves it too.

Marlo, messy as she is, is needed to keep things interesting.

I DONT feel bad for Porsha because people SHOULD NOT just get over what she did, it was LOW as LOW can get.

13 hours ago, Bey'Knight said:

I’m glad ppl are finalizing empathizing with Porsha around here. I don’t know why they always let Marlo get away with her devious antics.    She’s bound to kick up dirt in any gathering she’s present at and that’s amplified 10-fold if it’s on a trip. 

Ive been cool with Shamea until the last episode. It was as cringeworthy as breaking the 4th wall. 

Kandi used to be my fav as well but she’s believing her own hype. I like that she doesn’t buckle under Marlo’s antics though. 

Nene is so much more fun when she makes an effort to be sociable. 

Eva is gorgeous. 

I mean fair is fair. Marlo was out of line. With Porsha, she's still at fault for her part in what led the ladies to not trust her and she continues to throw jabs at the other girls and play a victim BUT Marlo was out of line.

Shamea seemed so threatened by Eva. Yikes.

I think after the mess that happened last season this is the first season where she's being a bit full of herself. I think it's fine consider she's been humble for so long and maybe feels that what made people believe they can try her

Nene is in charge of the girls so I like when she brings her A game

Eva is gorgeous. She's not a fit for this show though. She's going to be over the foolishness real quick

13 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

This show is NEVER boring, literally every season has been a 10 for me, favortite season is still the one with Claudia though. (& sleepover fight)

Nene is everything.

Kandi will ALWAYS be the favorite and most liked, most followed, and most famous, she deserves it too.

I DONT feel bad for Porsha because people SHOULD NOT just get over what she did, it was LOW as LOW can get.

Nene in big sis/mama role is her at her best.

Kandi deserves her success and diva antics at this point

I just don't get why they don't keep Kim off the show and give Marlo the peach as she will do it for 1/10 of the price of Kim.

yeah, people tend to forget that Porsha is 37 years old and she played a major part in all of her dumb decisions. People make it seem as though she's minding her business and people just do bad things to her. I think certain audiences love that she's pretty (not even gorgeous) and has a bubbly personality and then proceeds to excuse her antics at every turn.

but I'm team porsha on the marlo thing. Marlo was too damn thirsty and I'm glad Kenya was stopped from going (allegedly) because it would have been on her.

15 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Nene is everything.

Let dem kno sis. Porsha remains trash as always. 

Fake vegan