Real Housewives of Atlanta: Season 10 | Nene is BACK!

2,141 posts in this topic

MDJD11

0315-kim-zolciak-nene-leaks-tmz-2b-3.jpg

Filming has officially begun for S10 of RHOA. Here's what we know: 

• All the women (minus Phaedra) are expected to be back but it is unknown as to what capacity. 
  • Nene is back FULL TIME!
  • Kim is back part-time as she still wants to focus on her own show Don't Be Tardy.
  • Shamea has been spotted filming with her hubby, but it is unknown if producers want to keep her as a friend to the show or a full time housewife.
  • Maryam Aytac, who tested last season, has been spotted filming with Nene. It's unclear what her role is for S10 if any. She is very close to Porsha
  • All the women have been spotted filming except... Kenya. Though she has been asked back, her unexpected marriage has put that on hold.

Possible storylines next season:

• Nene v. Porsha
  • Porsha v. Kandi [possibly]
  • Kenya v. Kim
  • Kandi reuniting with Xscape 
  • Shamea being the middle man between Kandi and Porsha
  • Maryam being the middleman between Porsha and Nene

The reality of it is..

• It seems like Cynthia and Sheree have nothing going on so the cast could very well be:
    • Nene, Kandi, Porsha, Maryam, Shamea, Kenya, Sheree w/ Kim and Cynthia as friends to the show. 

Get ready for an explosive, monumental 10th season of Bravo's highest rated Housewives franchise!

Premiering in November 2017

kgeezy310

Yesss...Maryam seemed interesting, I'd like to see her.

shamea deserves a peach, but this cast seems kinda crowded so idk...

slw84

Kenya serving multiple storylines and a reinvention.

tumblr_nijx3fjYxs1qi9lz7o1_400.gif 

Show them how to come through wreck shop in season 5 change the game, own the throne and bow out on top.

A wedding, possible move to NY and hopeful spinoff into another franchise Real housewives of Brooklyn.

Here for it. 

For now, let the girls get their tea with your wedding, acknowledge it, have them throw a "surprise" celebration, show him minimally and focus on expanding your empire and bowing out season 10 on top.

Yes ma'am from "crazy" beauty queen watching the demise of many marriages to getting her own.

Twirl on that

HEY5V8p.gif

slw84

Show them how to come through wreck shop in season 5 change the game, own the throne and bow out on top.

A wedding, possible move to NY and hopeful spinoff into another franchise Real housewives of Brooklyn.

Here for it. 

For now, let the girls get their tea with your wedding, acknowledge it, have them throw a "surprise" celebration, show him minimally and focus on expanding your empire and bowing out season 10 on top.

Yes ma'am from "crazy" beauty queen watching the demise of many marriages to getting her own.

Twirl on that

HEY5V8p.gif

Gangsta4alife
3 hours ago, slw84 said:

Here for it. 

Twirl on that

HEY5V8p.gif

Kenya is serving bethenny season 3. Found herself a man, got married, gonna have a baby soon and more than likely move on from this show.

wigzandcigz and moose stay pressed.

HEY5V8p.gif

slw84
6 hours ago, Gangsta4alife said:

Kenya is serving bethenny season 3. Found herself a man, got married, gonna have a baby soon and more than likely move on from this show.

wigzandcigz and moose stay pressed.

HEY5V8p.gif

It's gonna be funny watch Kim try so hard to come up with fresh reads while Kenya pays her dusts or pulls out the good ole fashion easy wins.

nene and Kenya are cool but looks like nene is a bit pressed too.

at least we know kandi and Kenya will have a strong storyline 

not sure about the others

MDJD11

I hope Kenya doesn't leave the show... but instead uses this season to transition out of her old ways and give them something to talk about. She can become a possible voice of reason

Gangsta4alife
2 hours ago, MDJD11 said:

I hope Kenya doesn't leave the show... but instead uses this season to transition out of her old ways and give them something to talk about. She can become a possible voice of reason

The question is will they allow her to be the voice of reason. RHOA's editors suck and cannot truly balance the negative with the positive when it comes to this series. So even if kenya calmed down and dished real advice, it would be left on the cutting room floor. I honestly wouldn't care either way if she left, and I am team twirl

Gangsta4alife
13 hours ago, slw84 said:

It's gonna be funny watch Kim try so hard to come up with fresh reads while Kenya pays her dusts or pulls out the good ole fashion easy wins.

nene and Kenya are cool but looks like nene is a bit pressed too.

at least we know kandi and Kenya will have a strong storyline 

not sure about the others

LOL true and the most pathetic part is kim probably won't ever get back a full time spot on rhoa. Bravo learned the hard way what integrating a cast can do to ratings, with how bad bs&h flopped in it's second season. Plus the fans are going to drag Kim for not getting along with everyone else because you know the pink elephant in the room.

Nene will have a strong storyline. However it's obvious porsha & sheree won't as they both never had strong storylines

slw84
2 hours ago, MDJD11 said:

From villain to antihero to voice of reason.

Yes Twirl out with grace.

Geez they really need to do a RHOBrooklyn but they never will.

I just want Kenya to get pregnant and go full term.

Every woman that wants a baby and is in a good position to raise one should...

slw84
3 minutes ago, Gangsta4alife said:

LOL true and the most pathetic part is kim probably won't ever get back a full time spot on rhoa. Bravo learned the hard way what integrating a cast can do to ratings, with how bad bs&h flopped in it's second season. Plus the fans are going to drag Kim for not getting along with everyone else because you know the pink elephant in the room.

Nene will have a strong storyline. However it's obvious porsha & sheree won't as they both never had strong storylines

Love me some Nene but what will it be besides the return of the queen and her store???

I mean she won't go into her family situations too much.

I do want them to go on fabulous trips and shade each other down like the good ole days

2ic7dbq.jpg

darkfantasy

where is the source that says Nene is back full time? because TMZ says otherwise :confused:

MDJD11
13 hours ago, darkfantasy said:

also kim hinted she might be back full time on snapchat despite earlier reports

Source? and Nene confirmed this on a radio call saying she's back 100% and full time. 

darkfantasy
1 hour ago, MDJD11 said:

Source? and Nene confirmed this on a radio call saying she's back 100% and full time. 

Her snapchat, google it.

And I'll believe it when I see it but other sources said different

Thinking Of You
15 hours ago, darkfantasy said:

where is the source that says Nene is back full time? because TMZ says otherwise :confused:

Nene herself? :skull: 

darkfantasy
7 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Nene herself? :skull: 

Where does it say there she is back full time...? Read.

Thinking Of You
1 minute ago, darkfantasy said:

Where does it say there she is back full time...? Read.

Why would she even make a big announcement if she wasn't back full time? That doesn't make any sense. Think. 

DAP

Nene looks a mess with the facial work. She should stop now while she's ahead.

darkfantasy
2 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Why would she even make a big announcement if she wasn't back full time? That doesn't make any sense. Think. 

Why would TMZ report that she was only part time then AFTER she posted the picture? I'm not saying she isn't full time but you haven't showed anything otherwise. You need to be quiet. 

Thinking Of You
2 minutes ago, darkfantasy said:

Why would TMZ report that she was only part time then AFTER she posted the picture? I'm not saying she isn't full time but you haven't showed anything otherwise. You need to be quiet. 

TMZ doesn't even have proof either...All they said was "We're told". Told by WHO? You need stop acting bitter like someone peed in your cereal this morning. You need to drop the attitude.

mermaid_ariel

Nene is definitely full time and will be holding a peach. She has been filming a lot and even at her home.

sis will be perched right back in the middle with the ladies beside her.

maxresdefault.jpg

Season 10 is about to be iconic. Tea is we're getting new cast pics, new intro and a REAL expensive trip. But I wouldn't expect nothing less. Ready for the MESS.

Also Shamea might get a peach..she's been filming a lot supposedly even at her own home. Producers are definitely testing her. Shamea has actually been filming more than Kenya at this point. So we shall see. Kenya's peach isn't in danger though. Porsha's might be Nene is coming for thei scalps. Nene lowkey wants Porsha fired.

uhfpRxz.gif

slw84
1 hour ago, mermaid_ariel said:

Nene is definitely full time and will be holding a peach. She has been filming a lot and even at her home.

sis will be perched right back in the middle with the ladies beside her.

maxresdefault.jpg

Season 10 is about to be iconic. Tea is we're getting new cast pics, new intro and a REAL expensive trip. But I wouldn't expect nothing less. Ready for the MESS.

Also Shamea might get a peach..she's been filming a lot supposedly even at her own home. Producers are definitely testing her. Shamea has actually been filming more than Kenya at this point. So we shall see. Kenya's peach isn't in danger though. Porsha's might be Nene is coming for thei scalps. Nene lowkey wants Porsha fired.

uhfpRxz.gif

Agreed.

Kenya's last season might be the big 10 but she'll definitely hold a peach.

If Kim is a full time then I could see the seating:

*Shamea, Porsha, Sheree, Kim Andy Nene, Kenya, Kandi, Cynthia

Otherwise, I can see Kenya and Kim switching spots if Kim was part time and making a special appearance but honestly Kim might have always had the first chair like Nene so...

Nene- return of the queen, her biznesses, her spraying raid on that praying mantis

Kenya- surprise wedding, coming full circle, transitioning into married life, showcasing her business which they will never show unless for shade

Kandi- xscape reunion (girl rehearse your vocals), her restaurant, continuing to dismiss arsenio hall's little sister

Shamea- trying to mend relationships, her upcoming wedding

Cynthia- dating new men, nene's good girlfriend

Sheree-???

Kim- shooting Kenya with an empty gun, what else? Sheree's filming buddy

Porsha- trapping her menz with an "accidental" pregnancy I mean she is 36

2ic7dbq.jpg