• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samson

• Bloodflowers.

• R!ck

• JGibson

I'm only commenting on the latest issue because I'm lazy :mandown: 

NTLTC is a nice #1 but it's old for me. Obviously it's an amazing song but it's June :rip: 

#3-8 with the exception of #7 is pure talent, huh? :clap3: I love how ATRL says they hate BTY but in reality they're listening to it :mandown:

I like the new layout and all but sadly we missed the chart in april i wonder which songs from IOP and Joyride were the most played back then

• ATRL Moderator

tWWELSC.png

Issue #3

For the week ending 14 June 2018
Chart link

Real points link

• Ariana Grande's "No Tears Left to Cry" continues to lead for a third consecutive week with 916 real points, down 24.95% from 1204.5 real points the week before. The song also amasses 83 listeners this week, down from 103 listeners the previous week.
  • There's more from Miss Ari this week, however! Her latest collab with Troye Sivan, "Dance to This", debuts at #2 with 841 real points, with 67 listeners!
  • Even more: Her latest collab with Nicki Minaj, "Bed", debuts at #3 with 736.5 real points from 60 listeners. This means Ariana Grande is present throughout the entire Top 3 this week!
  • Christina Aguilera's new collab with rapper GoldLink, "Like I Do", debuts at #8 with 493 real points from 39 listeners, just ahead of the release of her new LP, Liberation.
  • Lykke Li's so sad so sexy LP hits the charts, beginning with "sex money feelings die" jumping 30-10 with 450 real points from 40 listeners. Other notable entries includes title track "so sad so sexy", debuting at #12 with 450 real points from 40 listeners. Also, Aminé scores his first ATRL Top 50 entry with his collab with Lykke Li, "two nights". It debuts at #26 with 286 real points from 28 listeners.
  • Tove Lo's new remix of her song "bitches" from her latest LP, Blue Lips, which features Charli XCX, Icona Pop, Elliphant, and ALMA debuts at #13 with 381 real points from 31 listeners.
  • Shakira and Maluma's new collaboration, "Clandestino", debuts at #23 with 293 real points from 22 listeners.
  • Lily Allen's new LP No Shame also hits the charts, with the highest debut being opening track "Come On Then", debuting at #18 with 327 real points from 31 listeners.
  • Even more album bombs: Kids See Ghosts, a superduo of sorts consisting of Kanye West and Kid Cudi, arrives with their debut LP Kids See Ghosts. The highest charting entry is "Feel the Love", which amassed 233 real points from 24 listeners, debuting at #31.

368 Last.fm accounts contributed to the construction of this chart for this week, ending 14 June 2018, up 2.22% from last week (360).

Spoiler

If your name doesn't show up here, don't worry. I just don't get to @ everyone, there's over 500 people who've signed up.

@DivaCup @alexanderao @Lukey @teamlor @Pendulum @Fa1x intelectual @igetfilthy @Lazuli @K$Ellie @Jackson @Clueless @gettsleazy @Changes @bestfiction @DangerousSwiftie @thecptz @Tsareena @rl231 @jpow @Staryu @PettyExcellence @BlazingLovatic @Tylerbv @Thinking Of You @Kid A @Diarrhoea @Opulent @Legend E @Selenurr @witness1.3 @Annabel @touch @Wes @Kevin2803 @Wonderlust. @Perfect Delusion @Remmy @chrysolite @Bellerophon @RatedG² @Azealia Banks @Hakunt @2NE1Kmagic @bookreader @Satan @ctrclub @Auburn @Glassmouth @Girlicious @ManDown @KnewBetter @holocene @moonlight. @PhreshDiamond @LoKoPaNdA @Latinazza @Penny. @Haus @Covergirl @I'm JAVIng Fun @I'm That Bitch @Hurem @Pacaveli @Rico Shameless v2 @Sandcastles @AlexisNeiers @theblackestday @Tom Vercetti @MardinBeksloy @and.y @Jonathan @UFO @Starkboy @Noel @Fentydelspears @Terylee @Supervixen @Rev8 @bleuwaffle @Unbreakable Smile @castle13 @J-boy @M A R N ✮ @Blv2012 @Hunter_13 @theREALslimSHADY @Ventitonic @Okan @TtaraHae @Headlock @Nein @TheWayWeWere @mike3009 @Wonderland @Imaginary Friend @HAIZSLAIZ @PrinceMichaelFan @butterflysupreme @Helix @Danixoxo @YaDirtyGoddess @abrahamjmr @Lemon Drops @Royal Culture @AvrilLaQueen @Komet blu @getinthezone @Ventitonic @Bitchcraft @Invisibility @R!ck @Kid A @Vespertine @indigxchild @jamesfog @Sharie @umich @calvinharrisfan @skiddo @Fruity @Losing my ground @Dilettante @Pink Matter @Arcane_Sky @gayzayn @Jaxswim @Chemist @coldoutside @legendaya_SSLP @Chevysus @Buddy @allnight @volition @jomarr @touchbey @Legacy @jose168 @Suilen @ClashAndBurn @awkdelicious @OpenBacardi @HausOfEnzo @cdschart @RihsUmbrella @fememeist @Nikolai. @Maxi Underdog @Lemon Drops @Clandestine @JGibson @NumbFentyStan @Kiss It Better @Unoriginal @Flipmusic @levi_valvi @Dangerous Woman @glitter @eddytws @Lm72 @AidanUnderYou @gag @Caesar @Jorq @Price of Fame @OreGuy @Clauss

1. 123|Katy Perry - Bon Appétit (feat. Migos)|69.5|0|11
  2. 125|Shawn Mendes - In My Blood|68.5|0|10
  3. 126|Zayn - Entertainer|68.0|0|6

:deadbanana4:

no tears :rip: 

yaaay at Lily, a chart she's smashing in!

Babe debuting :worship:

• ATRL Moderator

Sweetener's first week is going to be something huh

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, jomarr said:

@Yndda did you create the crown website?

no

Sophie is coming to slay next week

• ATRL Moderator

the competition for #1 this week seems like it may be between Blackpink's DDU-DU DDU-DU and Nicki/Ari's "Bed"!

1|Nicki Minaj - Bed (f/ Ariana Grande)|1275.5|5|104
2|BLACKPINK - Ddu-du Ddu-du (뚜두뚜두)|1012.0|1|71

Lykke Li's so sad so sexy LP hits the charts, beginning with "sex money feelings die" jumping 30-10 with 450 real points from 40 listeners.

ATRL serving taste :eek:

• ATRL Moderator

tWWELSC.png

Issue #4

For the week ending 21 June 2018
Chart link

Real points link

Starting with a new NZ time-based tracking week to prevent leaks (meaning this week ran from Friday 12:00 AM UTC time to Thursday 11:59:59 AM UTC time)…

• Ariana Grande's new collab with Nicki Minaj, "the light is coming", debuts at #1 with 1659 real points from 129 listeners! That means about a whopping 3.6 in 10 listeners this week had this song in their Top 15s for the last seven days!
  • More on Nicki: Her collab with Ariana Grande, "Bed", goes to a new peak of #2 with a full week of tracking, with 1433 real points from 111 listeners. That means about 3.1 in 10 listeners had this song in their Top 15s for the last seven days!
  • BLACKPINK is clearly in our area: Their comeback EP, Square Up, charts all four tracks in the top 10, with lead track "Ddu-du Ddu-du" jumping in at #3, matching their previous K-TRL smash "As If It's Your Last"'s peak at #3 last year. The song garnered 1283 real points from 80 listeners.
  • The surprise Beyoncé and Jay-Z album, EVERYTHING IS LOVE, released under the moniker "The Carters", lands its first song at #5 with "APESH*T", with 995.5 real points from 79 listeners.
  • SOPHIE, also known as Sophie Xeon, gets her first top 10 ATRL hit with "Immaterial" from her debut album OIL OF EVERY PEARL'S UN-INSIDES. The song debuts with 662.5 real points from 53 listeners.
  • Along with this, Christina Aguilera's new album Liberation also jumps in! The highest charting track is "Pipe" featuring XNDA, charting at #11 with 629 real points from 59 listeners.
  • Alessia Cara's comeback single "Growing Pains", from her upcoming sophomore album The Pains of Growing, debuts at #45 with 246 real points from 24 listeners.
  • 5 Seconds of Summer's single "Youngblood", from their titular album Youngblood, debuts at #43 with 276.5 real points from 23 listeners.
  • Surprise! Chicagoan rapper Juice WRLD debuts at #50 this week with his breakout smash "Lucid Dreams", with 164.5 real points from 15 listeners.

363 Last.fm accounts contributed to the construction of this chart for this week, ending 21 June 2018, down 1.36% from last week (368).

Spoiler

If your name doesn't show up here, don't worry. I just don't get to @ everyone, there's over 500 people who've signed up.

@DivaCup @alexanderao @Lukey @teamlor @Pendulum @Fa1x intelectual @igetfilthy @Lazuli @K$Ellie @Jackson @Clueless @gettsleazy @Changes @bestfiction @DangerousSwiftie @thecptz @Tsareena @rl231 @jpow @Staryu @PettyExcellence @BlazingLovatic @Tylerbv @Thinking Of You @Kid A @Diarrhoea @Opulent @Legend E @Selenurr @witness1.3 @Annabel @touch @Wes @Kevin2803 @Wonderlust. @Perfect Delusion @Remmy @chrysolite @Bellerophon @RatedG² @Azealia Banks @Hakunt @2NE1Kmagic @bookreader @Satan @ctrclub @Auburn @Glassmouth @Girlicious @ManDown @KnewBetter @holocene @moonlight. @PhreshDiamond @LoKoPaNdA @Latinazza @Penny. @Haus @Covergirl @I'm JAVIng Fun @I'm That Bitch @Hurem @Pacaveli @Rico Shameless v2 @Sandcastles @AlexisNeiers @theblackestday @Tom Vercetti @MardinBeksloy @and.y @Jonathan @UFO @Starkboy @Noel @Fentydelspears @Terylee @Supervixen @Rev8 @bleuwaffle @Unbreakable Smile @castle13 @J-boy @M A R N ✮ @Blv2012 @Hunter_13 @theREALslimSHADY @Ventitonic @Okan @TtaraHae @Headlock @Nein @TheWayWeWere @mike3009 @Wonderland @Imaginary Friend @HAIZSLAIZ @PrinceMichaelFan @butterflysupreme @Helix @Danixoxo @YaDirtyGoddess @abrahamjmr @Lemon Drops @Royal Culture @AvrilLaQueen @Komet blu @getinthezone @Ventitonic @Bitchcraft @Invisibility @R!ck @Kid A @Vespertine @indigxchild @jamesfog @Sharie @umich @calvinharrisfan @skiddo @Fruity @Losing my ground @Dilettante @Pink Matter @Arcane_Sky @gayzayn @Jaxswim @Chemist @coldoutside @legendaya_SSLP @Chevysus @Buddy @allnight @volition @jomarr @touchbey @Legacy @jose168 @Suilen @ClashAndBurn @awkdelicious @OpenBacardi @HausOfEnzo @cdschart @RihsUmbrella @fememeist @Nikolai. @Maxi Underdog @Lemon Drops @Clandestine @JGibson @NumbFentyStan @Kiss It Better @Unoriginal @Flipmusic @levi_valvi @Dangerous Woman @glitter @eddytws @Lm72 @AidanUnderYou @gag @Caesar @Jorq @Price of Fame @OreGuy @Clauss

Edited by Yndda

1 minute ago, Yndda said:
  • BLACKPINK is clearly in our area: Their comeback EP, Square Up, charts all four tracks in the top 10, with lead track "Ddu-du Ddu-du" jumping in at #3, matching their previous K-TRL smash "As If It's Your Last"'s peak at #3 last year. The song garnered 1283 real points from 80 listeners.

whew, we love legends

oh wow :eek: the light is coming slayed the chart

The Slay is Coming <3

ATRL's girl group did that. 

:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.