• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samson

• Bloodflowers.

• R!ck

• JGibson

Omg slay a bit :clap3: 

Are you tracking starting from the time we sign up? Because I accumulated over 100 plays of AIIYL and now they won't count :jonny: 

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Bellerophon said:

Omg slay a bit :clap3: 

Are you tracking starting from the time we sign up? Because I accumulated over 100 plays of AIIYL and now they won't count :jonny: 

no I'm tracking from friday, 2 june 12 AM GMT to thursday, 29 june 11:59:59 PM GMT (for the first chart issue)

39 minutes ago, Yndda said:

no I'm tracking from friday, 2 june 12 AM GMT to thursday, 29 june 11:59:59 PM GMT (for the first chart issue)

oh :gaycat3: 

I listen to most of my music in my iTunes library, which doesn't completely scrobble to my last.fm, so you wouldn't get accurate info if I signed up. :dancehall: 

I just signed up! :celestial4:

I just signed up! :duca:  

5 hours ago, jpow said:

Oh, you need Last.fm to do this? :doc:  What about all the Apple Music users out there?

you can have last.fm with Apple Music, girl

Like, I don't think I get it, how does this work? I submit a list or the list is based on my last.fm plays or?

btw, I just signed up but I will need to know a bit more about this because I'm still confused :cm:

Edited by Glassmouth

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, Glassmouth said:

Like, I don't think I get it, how does this work? I submit a list or the list is based on my last.fm plays or?

btw, I just signed up but I will need to know a bit more about this because I'm still confused :cm:

The list is based on your last.fm plays, yes

basically I give the program a bunch of usernames, the program looks at the top 15 charts of each person's last.fm, then it aggregates it into one grand chart.

Edited by Yndda

Done i feel like i submitted my Last fm user name wrong.

if i entered it wrong the correct one is Vxckie and not Vixckie :dancehall: 

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Satan said:

Done i feel like i submitted my Last fm user name wrong.

if i entered it wrong the correct one is Vxckie and not Vixckie :dancehall: 

you submitted it properly :heart2:

omg im excited ! yassss i signed up :)

• ATRL Moderator
47 minutes ago, Glassmouth said:

3 hours ago, jpow said:

Okay y'all I need more help :rip:

On my iPad, I downloaded "Scroblr" which has been working perfectly with scrobbling my Apple Music.  But there is no Scroblr app on the iPhone so I'm trying to find an alternative.  Nothing I have tried has worked - CloudScrob, QuietScrob, Scrobbles, the native app, and then I just bought Eavescrob and that doesn't work either.  The weird thing is that Eavescrob shows what song I am currently playing on my phone but doesn't end up scrobbling it.  

How do I fix this? :dancehall:

First, you did an impressively amazing job on the OP! :clap3: And I love that you used Google Forms. I've been meaning to dabble in them for ATRL rates and such. I can't wait to see how this turns out. I signed up!

Does your program combine the same songs with different names? For example, Spotify scrobbles it as Work From Home, while if you scrobble from iTunes, it's Work From Home (feat. Ty Dolla $ign).

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, jpow said:

I just thought of an idea. have you checked if your iOS is totally up to date? you probably should. check if you verified your last.fm email as well :dancehall:

Just now, Thickorita said:

Does your program combine the same songs with different names? For example, Spotify scrobbles it as Work From Home, while if you scrobble from iTunes, it's Work From Home (feat. Ty Dolla $ign).

yes :heart2: I add it as a duplicate to make the program interpret it as the same thing. the way I format collaborations is the iTunes way (Act - Song ("feat. [act]"))

Edited by Yndda

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Yndda said:

I just thought of an idea. have you checked if your iOS is totally up to date? you probably should. check if you verified your last.fm email as well :dancehall:

It is and it is :dancehall: 

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, jpow said:

It is and it is :dancehall: 

clear cache? delete and reinstall the official scrobbler app? I use spotify on android so I have no other suggestions tbh.

48 minutes ago, Yndda said:

The list is based on your last.fm plays, yes

basically I give the program a bunch of usernames, the program looks at the top 15 charts of each person's last.fm, then it aggregates it into one grand chart.

sounds super, as if were all little radios that together create a Billboard-like chart? , sounds cool, will you be checking every month the charts of all of us? sounds dope 

Yndda

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Glassmouth said:

sounds super, as if were all little radios that together create a Billboard-like chart? , sounds cool, will you be checking every month the charts of all of us? sounds dope 

Yndda

I'll be checking every week. it is a chart with a tracking period of 28 days that is updated every week

AVq1gC8.png

• ATRL Moderator

Whew I got it to work finally :duca: 

1 minute ago, Yndda said:

I'll be checking every week. it is a chart with a tracking period of 28 days that is updated every week

AVq1gC8.png

that sounds like a WORK, what a CONCEPT :alexz:

AVq1gC8.png 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.