• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samson

• Bloodflowers.

• R!ck

• JGibson

signed up :heart2:

• ATRL Moderator

Okay I tried the native app (which doesn't even have an iPad app) and it doesn't work but an app called "Scrobl" does so let me signup now :heart2: 

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, PettyExcellence said:

When will the first chart be out?

next friday

31 minutes ago, jpow said:

I'm not paying twice as much for Spotify sorry! :flower:  

Neither of those apps work for me :'(

Are there any other apps that track Apple Music? :dancehall: 

I don't think any app counts from AM from a non Apple phone

Signed up but I have no idea what this is gonna look like :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Selenurr said:

Idgi but let me sign up.

A list of the top 40 songs on ATRL based on last.fm

2 minutes ago, Yndda said:

A list of the top 40 songs on ATRL based on last.fm

Yeah Ik, I didn't understand how that program works at first but I get it now.

1 hour ago, Yndda said:

The charting period will be set to be the last 28 days of every profile. This is to:

- prevent any occurrences of a song suddenly charting high for one week and then vanishing the next week from happening. This isn't the UK chart pre-2012.

So will this be weekly or monthly charts? Because this happens to me all the time. A song is charting high for one week and then vanishes or is falling really hard on my charts, because i don't listen to the same song that often. If i listen to a song three times a week it's already in the top 10, most of the time. 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Kevin2803 said:

So will this be weekly or monthly charts? Because this happens to me all the time. A song is charting high for one week and then vanishes or is falling really hard on my charts, because i don't listen to the same song that often. If i listen to a song three times a week it's already in the top 10, most of the time. 

how do I word this… it will be a chart with a tracking period of 28 days that is updated weekly. it's a rolling chart if that's the right word

Signed up :heart2:

This will be fun!

• ATRL Moderator

Okay y'all I need more help :rip:

On my iPad, I downloaded "Scroblr" which has been working perfectly with scrobbling my Apple Music.  But there is no Scroblr app on the iPhone so I'm trying to find an alternative.  Nothing I have tried has worked - CloudScrob, QuietScrob, Scrobbles, the native app, and then I just bought Eavescrob and that doesn't work either.  The weird thing is that Eavescrob shows what song I am currently playing on my phone but doesn't end up scrobbling it.  

How do I fix this? :dancehall:

:thumbsup:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, jpow said:

Okay y'all I need more help :rip:

On my iPad, I downloaded "Scroblr" which has been working perfectly with scrobbling my Apple Music.  But there is no Scroblr app on the iPhone so I'm trying to find an alternative.  Nothing I have tried has worked - CloudScrob, QuietScrob, Scrobbles, the native app, and then I just bought Eavescrob and that doesn't work either.  The weird thing is that Eavescrob shows what song I am currently playing on my phone but doesn't end up scrobbling it.  

How do I fix this? :dancehall:

not sure, I use an android :dancehall: try @'ing someone in the last.fm thread

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.